Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Lotion

Pure nastiness, smell of old ladies, heavy musk, overpowering amber, and baby powder. Enjoy :)

on 12/27/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Blehh! Smells weird and WAY too strong. I bought it & wore it the next day at school and this girl beside me was like "What's that nasty smell?" I smelled my wrist & I knew it was me that smelled like crap. After, I tried layering it with my Vanilla Lace body spray to see if it would smell better, but it ended up smelling like baby powder gone wrong. The day after, I exchanged it for a Mango Temptation body butter, which smells A LOT better.

on 9/14/2011 4:52:00 AM

I have always LOVED this scent..... I really like vanilla lace as well but its too foody and my husband isnt a big vanilla fan..

I like amber romance because its a soft amber, with a tiny hint of vanillaish so its perfect for me and my husband likes it too : ))) It also lasts a long time, all day long!

on 7/8/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lotion is a bit thick, but the scent is wonderful! Very sexy and alluring, most men like it.

on 6/25/2011 3:18:00 AM

I got this from my mom she owned a bottle but I used up most of it.. Really love this smell . Has like a very good scent it's really mellow that's how I can explain it lol. It's so calm nice soft. it's great smells delicious and doesn't give you that headache atleast it didn't to me would definatley buy again :)

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this proudct!! Its my favorite scent from VS!!!
I love love love it :] Would buy again for sure.

on 4/13/2011 12:33:00 AM

This comes the 12th out of the 12 scents available these days. I don't usually go for woody/musky/oriental scents(like the body shop white musk) and Amber Romance is all that...It made me nautious. If you like Chanel No.5 type of scent, you might like this.

on 3/25/2011 2:39:00 AM

My mom and I are obsessed with this. We stock up on bottles of this like nobodys business. I always get compliments, but I try to only use a little because a little goes a long way. Too much of it can be too strong but it is def my favorite!

on 2/26/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this as a gift for my sister, and I had to go and buy myself a bottle! It gives off such a great smell, and is not too overwhelming, although you do have to remember that a little goes a long way. It leaves your skin smooth and very nice smelling, I would definitely buy it again.

on 2/22/2011 7:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

One of my favorite scents. Layer it with the body spray and it lasts all day. Blend it with Wild Scarlet or Pure Seduction for a custom scent (Blend one as lotion and the other as spray). Great prices when you can catch it on sale.

I really like this smell but I don't love it... yet. I'm the type of person that goes from smell to smell and I love all of victorias secret garden.. vanilla lace being my favorite. But I do wear this and so do my older sisters and they love it. : )

Popular Lotions / Creams