April 23, 2014 | 923 users online

Brows - The Body Shop - Eyebrow kit

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by keekz

I would def. purchase this again and has become an HG for my eyebrows. The looks is so natural yet striking, if that makes sense? I used to use thousands of different eyebrow fillers, from pencils to liquid fillers and now this powder.

I cant remember what the price was at the time, but i dont remember it being steep. I like the fact that there are two colours, although i only use the darker shade of brown for my eyebrows. I use the lighter colour for my contouring (sneaky hehe).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Roaa94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! I bought it in 03 at first sense I have a dark brown hair and my eyes are black, but because my skin is light and my brows are thick it kinda looks a little bit harsh. after a while I bought it in 02 which is kinda light, so now I use the 02 (the darkest one in the 02) over my brows and add 03 (the lightest one in the 03) on the end -tail- of my brow. That gives me an ombre effect and super natural look! Also, this may sound extreme but I use the lightest shade in 02 to contour my face! this sounds crazy but the shade is just perfect because it doesn't have orange-y tones and it's more of taupe-y, grayish color so it's amazing for contouring!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ShanxCora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG!!! Ive got this in the shade 03 which is the dark brown and the black shade
Im a brown caramelly colour and i dye my hair jet black - mixing the two powder shades (which last all day unless i want to top it up lightly if im oily forehead has washed away some of the colour) so its not a block black colour works a wonder, i use the brush the short end, its rather and doesnt help shape so i suggest you pencil outline first but filling the brow in is just fine
I would buy it again and again and for 10 ive had it since before the summer and its just great ive not hit pan and theres still so much product there to last

A definite go getter !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by metisroyalty

I picked this up today on a whim. TBS was having a 50% off sale on makeup, and since I've been without a good eyebrow product for a while I bought it. It was only $9.25. The saleslady suggested I use the lighter version but I have such dark hair and eyebrows/lashes as it is I thought the darker version would suit me better. The brush that comes with it absolutely sucks. I tried it out in the car after we left the mall and it scraped off some of the shadow. I definitely don't recommend using it. I used my Quo slanted brush when I got home and got fantastic results. If you're looking for smooth application (with the proper brush) and fantastic staying power I suggest this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by RehamArfaj

I love this product so much, it is heaven.
Even though i dislike the brush comes in the kit.
I definitly will buy it again and will throw the ugly brush

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by whiteblackcat

Great product! Easy to apply, long lasting. Offers dark brown shade for more natural look, black - for more drama look. One of my favs!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Myra122

I simply love this product! I have thick Dark Brown hair but my eyebrows are sparse which somehow make me look tired. I dont even remember how I landed up using this product but I am glad I did because it makes my eyebrows look great and totally natural. I somehow never got the hang of eyebrow pencils because they take a lot more time and precision to apply and the end result is never completely natural. With this nobody is able to tell that I have filled them in.

PROS
1) Two colors so can use either or both depending on the requirement.
2) Very long lasting.I have been using it for the past two years every single day and there is still a lot left!
3) Easy to apply.Takes me just a minute or two.Seriously.
4) Looks natural.
5) Lasting power is allright.If it isnt too humid then it might even last all day.

CONS
1) Could be a little cheaper but considering how long it lasts I dont really mind.
2) The applicator inside is unnecessary. I use a different brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by TattooFlo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. Maybe I love it? I use this every day actually and would be lost without it. I have red hair and very very pale eyebrows. I've tried so many different eyebrow pencils etc but nothing has given me a natural, not painted on look. The colours are fantastic and it is very easy to use. Without this product I really couldn't leave the house!! I do tint my brows but this gives me the filled in healthy look that I need. Would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by tamii21

This is my first eyebrow kit and i have no expectation but only for my curiosity. I have it in brown even my natural hair is black. The 1st time i tried this i was like 'wow' by it because it makes my brows look well-groomed and managed but still very natural and not too much as if using eyebrow pencil, a little goes a long way also. I worked mostly outdoor but this still perfectly stay on mu brow so this should be a plus.
Now i just use powder, chap stick, mascara, and this brow kit for everyday look. Definitely become my fav.
I never use it for liner tho

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this kit (brown colour) in Nov. I have been using it for around 6months now and still have a lot of product left. I love this how it gives my brows a very natural look. It doesn't smudge at the end of the day.

Regarding the double ended brush, I originally found it pretty good since it fit my brows very well but it literally broke last week. The bristle just fell apart. I was expecting a better quality brush. I'm now using my Bobbi Brown eyebrow brush.

It is still my go to eyebrow kit.