MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

on 11/17/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Phloof! is a heavy-duty highlight shade. If you want a highlight that really shows, this is it. Despite packing such a punch, it is not gritty, or glittery, or prone to fall-out. But stay away if you want something subtle.

on 10/8/2012 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this colour & finish. I was looking for something that could do both highlight & inner corner brightening- phloof does this & more. I'm super happy with my choice, glad I went with the pinky undertones rather than just white. Highly recommended.

on 10/3/2012 9:20:00 PM

This is one of my go-to highlight shades. It's also great on the lid. Great eye shadow!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Phloof! is a long time favorite of mine. I use this as a lid color on my very fair skin. The color really opens up my eyes. My everyday look is Phloof! on the lid, Blanc Type from crease to brow and Omega as a crease color. When I want to darken up my crease I apply Couqette or Charcoal Brown to the outer V. I will continue to purchase Phloof! for many years to come.

on 6/14/2012 2:51:00 AM

The only specific highlighter that I own (besides Crystal avalanche, which I bought to do light white eye looks). This is seriously the most perfect highlighter, blending color, and inner corner highlight. I went to MAC to pick up another highlight but realized, why change what is already perfect!? I really, really just love this color. It isn't tooo stark white or glittery, it is just right. I hate when I take a picture and you can see a white stripe under my brow from my highlight color, and this color does not do that at all. I use this color practically every day and just absolutely love it!

I like using this on my brow bone during wintertime for a highlight (anything with shimmer makes me look like an oily mess during the summertime) and I also will use it on my chin, cheekbones, down the nose, and or course the cupids bow..on the mornings where I wake up and my eyes look and feel tired I will use this as an all over color from my lid to brow, it makes a big difference and will instantly make you look more alert!

on 5/15/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Karen from MBB recomended this, and I thought hey, might as well try it out! I LOVE THIS SHADOW. I'v had it for a year now, and i'v made a HUGE dent in it. I take a small detail brush (real techniques detailer brush) and pat it onto my inner corners and on the inside of my lower lashline, and it makes my eyes look larger, and more awake! I use it every day, and some times when I feel I need it i'll gently pat a bit onto my lids. It's soft, not powdery, and lovely!

on 5/15/2012 7:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

finally i have found the best color for bones below my bro as a highlighter. im somewhat tanned and lightish. so this color is perfect for me. got it for $21 and i think since ill be using it tiny amount, it is worth it :)

on 4/15/2012 9:42:00 AM

Phloof! is an incredibly hyped up MAC shadow but unfortunately it does nothing for me. I'm not entirely sure whether it's just the skin tone around my eyes, or my foundation/concealer when applied to my eye area, but this has poor colour pay off against my skin. When swatched on my hand I love Phloof! but it does nothing to my eyes. I use it purely because of the fact I have purchased it, but I wouldn't buy it again. I use it on the brow bone and inner corner on occasion.

on 12/19/2011 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Colour: very light frost with grey/brown hues. Good application, but I didn't want something so light as a base/all-over wash. I'm not a complete idiot; I totally know that Phloof is a highlighter, but the SA threw his high pressure sales tactics on me. lol

Anyway, didn't work for me and I returned it.