October 23, 2014 | 1890 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this colour & finish. I was looking for something that could do both highlight & inner corner brightening- phloof does this & more. I'm super happy with my choice, glad I went with the pinky undertones rather than just white. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This is one of my go-to highlight shades. It's also great on the lid. Great eye shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Phloof! is a long time favorite of mine. I use this as a lid color on my very fair skin. The color really opens up my eyes. My everyday look is Phloof! on the lid, Blanc Type from crease to brow and Omega as a crease color. When I want to darken up my crease I apply Couqette or Charcoal Brown to the outer V. I will continue to purchase Phloof! for many years to come.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Dakotaf13

The only specific highlighter that I own (besides Crystal avalanche, which I bought to do light white eye looks). This is seriously the most perfect highlighter, blending color, and inner corner highlight. I went to MAC to pick up another highlight but realized, why change what is already perfect!? I really, really just love this color. It isn't tooo stark white or glittery, it is just right. I hate when I take a picture and you can see a white stripe under my brow from my highlight color, and this color does not do that at all. I use this color practically every day and just absolutely love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like using this on my brow bone during wintertime for a highlight (anything with shimmer makes me look like an oily mess during the summertime) and I also will use it on my chin, cheekbones, down the nose, and or course the cupids bow..on the mornings where I wake up and my eyes look and feel tired I will use this as an all over color from my lid to brow, it makes a big difference and will instantly make you look more alert!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Karen from MBB recomended this, and I thought hey, might as well try it out! I LOVE THIS SHADOW. I'v had it for a year now, and i'v made a HUGE dent in it. I take a small detail brush (real techniques detailer brush) and pat it onto my inner corners and on the inside of my lower lashline, and it makes my eyes look larger, and more awake! I use it every day, and some times when I feel I need it i'll gently pat a bit onto my lids. It's soft, not powdery, and lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

finally i have found the best color for bones below my bro as a highlighter. im somewhat tanned and lightish. so this color is perfect for me. got it for $21 and i think since ill be using it tiny amount, it is worth it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by bekkki

Phloof! is an incredibly hyped up MAC shadow but unfortunately it does nothing for me. I'm not entirely sure whether it's just the skin tone around my eyes, or my foundation/concealer when applied to my eye area, but this has poor colour pay off against my skin. When swatched on my hand I love Phloof! but it does nothing to my eyes. I use it purely because of the fact I have purchased it, but I wouldn't buy it again. I use it on the brow bone and inner corner on occasion.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Colour: very light frost with grey/brown hues. Good application, but I didn't want something so light as a base/all-over wash. I'm not a complete idiot; I totally know that Phloof is a highlighter, but the SA threw his high pressure sales tactics on me. lol

Anyway, didn't work for me and I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by missind33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried to get into phloof, but everytime I swatch it, it appears too pigmented and too white/shimmery for my tastes. Yes it does open your eyes, but it looks incredibly unnatural. I prefer to use a matte brow highlight. I have enough highlight colors, but I'll stick to blanc type for now. And I'l stick to using more neutral shimmery colors as inner corner highlights.