Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quarternium-15, Citric Acid,

on 10/4/2007 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like to use this to unwind at night. It smells really good but it doesn't bubble very well. I just like it for the smell I guess. I use the bedtime body wash with this. I will buy again but I wish it made more bubbles

on 8/7/2007 9:38:00 AM

I agree with the reviewer below. I loved this stuff, it was the only thing I would use in my bath. I used to go through one bottle a week. Then they came out with the "New and Improved" and now it smells horrible. I have been desperately searching every store for any old bottles I can find. Next I think I will try the generic kinds in hopes that they might smell something like the old stuff. I hate when they mess with a perfectly good product.
UPDATE: OK so it doesn't smell the same as the beloved bedtime bath I grew to love but I have grown to like it almost just as much as the original. It is still very calming.

on 5/29/2007 9:20:00 PM

This is the only stuff I'll wash my little rugrats in. They love it and I love the way it smells and how clean they are when they get out. The scent really helps them relax. Which makes me love it even more :D

on 5/27/2007 12:26:00 AM

This is the heroin of bath products. There's just no going back to anything else. It smells like heaven.

on 3/31/2007 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Before I had kids, I loved using this, so when I had a baby, there was no question what I would use. I adored the lavender scent and my son smelled fabulous. And then Johnson&Johnson switched it up on me. They "new and improved" their formula to something that reminds me of going on vacation with my grandmother. It's very heavy perfume-y smell now that is nauseating. :( And it's certainly not appropriate to use on little boys. :(

on 3/9/2007 10:53:00 AM

this is my HG bodywash. i LOOOVE it. it does the job as far as soaps go and it smells amazing. it's not quite the "real" lavender smell you are probably looking for, but i much prefer this soft scent to "the real deal."

the actual product appears to be a creamy liquid soap and the lather is pretty decent, although not a ton of suds.

as i said before in my previous review of the lotion (also my HG), my only complaint is that it's REALLY hard to find. and i keep finding a "new improved formula" that doesn't quite have the same smell that i love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very relaxing scent, perfect before-bed wash.

on 11/20/2006 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this for my baby, but I am guilty of sneaking some for myself. Itís the best bubble bath Iíve tried. Because itís made for babies, itís gentle on skin, and the scent is so relaxing! I only wish the bubbles would last longer.

on 10/6/2006 8:52:00 PM

this stuff smells like HEAVEN!!! soft lavender and chamomile. if there was a perfume like this, i would own it in an instant. i already use the matching shampoo, and will pick up the lotion later. this stuff makes great bath bubbles and cleanses skin very gently.

on 10/3/2006 10:22:00 PM

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Did I say this is wonderful? Oh my goodness! Love the scent and the feel of my skin after using this stuff. The entire Bedtime Bath collection is absolutely wonderful! I adore this stuff!