October 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Bedtime Bath

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like to use this to unwind at night. It smells really good but it doesn't bubble very well. I just like it for the smell I guess. I use the bedtime body wash with this. I will buy again but I wish it made more bubbles

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2007 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ytownqueen

I agree with the reviewer below. I loved this stuff, it was the only thing I would use in my bath. I used to go through one bottle a week. Then they came out with the "New and Improved" and now it smells horrible. I have been desperately searching every store for any old bottles I can find. Next I think I will try the generic kinds in hopes that they might smell something like the old stuff. I hate when they mess with a perfectly good product.
UPDATE: OK so it doesn't smell the same as the beloved bedtime bath I grew to love but I have grown to like it almost just as much as the original. It is still very calming.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ksi218

This is the only stuff I'll wash my little rugrats in. They love it and I love the way it smells and how clean they are when they get out. The scent really helps them relax. Which makes me love it even more :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by puddlefrog

This is the heroin of bath products. There's just no going back to anything else. It smells like heaven.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Before I had kids, I loved using this, so when I had a baby, there was no question what I would use. I adored the lavender scent and my son smelled fabulous. And then Johnson&Johnson switched it up on me. They "new and improved" their formula to something that reminds me of going on vacation with my grandmother. It's very heavy perfume-y smell now that is nauseating. :( And it's certainly not appropriate to use on little boys. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 10:53:00 AM More reviews by workandgirl

this is my HG bodywash. i LOOOVE it. it does the job as far as soaps go and it smells amazing. it's not quite the "real" lavender smell you are probably looking for, but i much prefer this soft scent to "the real deal."

the actual product appears to be a creamy liquid soap and the lather is pretty decent, although not a ton of suds.

as i said before in my previous review of the lotion (also my HG), my only complaint is that it's REALLY hard to find. and i keep finding a "new improved formula" that doesn't quite have the same smell that i love.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by raquel_isabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very relaxing scent, perfect before-bed wash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my baby, but I am guilty of sneaking some for myself. Itís the best bubble bath Iíve tried. Because itís made for babies, itís gentle on skin, and the scent is so relaxing! I only wish the bubbles would last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by cattail

this stuff smells like HEAVEN!!! soft lavender and chamomile. if there was a perfume like this, i would own it in an instant. i already use the matching shampoo, and will pick up the lotion later. this stuff makes great bath bubbles and cleanses skin very gently.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by starrpettz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Did I say this is wonderful? Oh my goodness! Love the scent and the feel of my skin after using this stuff. The entire Bedtime Bath collection is absolutely wonderful! I adore this stuff!