Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5% and titanium dioxide 3.2% Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, zea mays (corn) kernel extract, PEG-30 glyceryl stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, ceramide 3, glycine soja (soybean) oil, carnauba wax, caffeine, cellulose gum, 2-oleamido-1,3 octadecanediol, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, alcohol denat., disodium stearoyl glutamate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, polycaprolactone, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, butylparaben, tocopherol. May contain: bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides.

on 9/7/2013 12:31:00 AM

Only used this once, but that was enough. Like one reviewer said, it actually accented my facial flaws, i.e. larger pores. In addition, it didn't last on me. I've never really been a fan of Lancôme foundations but the MU made it sound wonderful. Not for me....

on 2/24/2013 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking to replace the Photogenic foundation I have been using for years. Renergie has medium to light buildable coverage and it go on soft and smooth however that was short lived. Within ten minutes my skin was burning and flaking as if I had used retinol. I looked in the mirror and the skin on my face looked shriveled like a prune ,every line seemed to be emphasized. I had to remove this foundation within an hour due to the discomfort. I checked the ingredients on MakeupAlley and found denatured alcohol and another product similar to retinol. I will go back to Photogenic.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Lancome has foundation down to a perfect science, that's all I can think of. My favorite foundation in the world is their Teint miracle but someone gave me a bottle of this renergie and it is also fantastic. It does not settle into lines and wrinkles the way a lot of foundation does, it gives nice even coverage without ever feeling cakey which is the one thing I can't stand in foundation, I don't want to feel like I am wearing a mask. I haven't found that it lasts an incredibly long time but none of the great foundations do, the foundations that claim to are just heavy and gross. This foundation feels and looks like it is just your skin...but better. A+ Lancome!

on 12/30/2012 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is terrible on me. Emphasizes skin flaws I never saw before. I almost cry. Though thin and made for mature skin it tightens on my skin and looks like a cheap formula.. I am returning it ASAP

on 11/8/2012 11:40:00 AM

I am not very loyal to foundations...only because I feel like there are so many great products, and foundation is an important product to get right! I love this foundation! it doesn't make my face greasy, and it is long lasting. It provides a nice even complexion to start with...I've bought this foundation again, and I would highly reccomend this product! Lancome, in general, never disappoints!!!

on 10/9/2012 8:35:00 PM

I just recently repurchased this, as my sister is borrowing my first bottle indefinitely. It's unusual for me to repurchase a foundation. Though I have a lot of favorites, I am ridiculously fickle about foundations. I get bored with them very quickly and feel I'm constantly in search of the real, true color match for my NC15-NW20 skin and practically white neck . I also want a dewy finish that doesn't get oily through the day. This is one of my very favorites, and I've been using it on and off for about 2 years. The color Lifting Porcelain 20 (C) is an excellent match for my face; the finish is natural, perhaps slightly dewy or satiny; the SPF of 20 is pretty much my minimum for a foundation (and I use SPF underneath, too) and includes titanium dioxide for broad-spectrum protection, great pump bottle; pigmentation is moderate and non-streaky--a little goes a long way. It is not a matte finish and I don't use powder, so I do have to blot once or twice during the day, but it holds up well. This foundation isn't going to do any lifting but I didn't expect it to. It does not settle into fine lines or accentuate flaws.

on 9/12/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

Sorry Lancome, but I'll keep searching for the HG foundation for mature skin. After trying various high end and drug store brands, I thought I'd give Lancome a retry. I used their foundation in my late 40's (during the 90's) but after revamping their formula and discontinuing my Rose Clair color (for cool skin), I gave up on them. The SA suggested the Lift Regenerie SPF 20 (Clair 30). Results: terrible as it sits on the skin, is aging with an unbecoming color. I'm in my 60's with good skin, but I've noticed a small zit after using this product.

Sadly, I've recently experiemented with samples of Jane Iredale (too drying) but good for someone with slightly oily skin. And I can no longer use the Clinque Even Better after clogging my pores. Next stop, MUFE and the Chanel vita line.

on 9/2/2012 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pigmentation is dense in this particular foundation, so you get very good coverage with this product which is great for my lightly pigmented cheeks. However, its texture is watery and I am not convinced that it would provide adequate protection in the colder months. Will only wear this in summer because it addresses more matured skin like mine (normal/slightly oily t-zone) but still searching for better. Shade-wise, this range is perfect for my skin tone. May repurchase next summer if I can't find better.

on 9/2/2012 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love to use this product on my more matured skin clients. It's a lifting makeup and great for dry skin. It provides great coverage and is very buildable

on 7/7/2012 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am 52, fair dry aging skin. I think this foundation is too thin. It provides very little coverage. I do not like the finish - it shines. For me, it feels like it is a tinted moisturizer, rather than a foundation. May be it is OK product for summer days, but definitively not for the evening make-up. IMO, it is too pricey for what is does.