July 23, 2014 | 1134 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is terrible on me. Emphasizes skin flaws I never saw before. I almost cry. Though thin and made for mature skin it tightens on my skin and looks like a cheap formula.. I am returning it ASAP

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Moniquerules

I am not very loyal to foundations...only because I feel like there are so many great products, and foundation is an important product to get right! I love this foundation! it doesn't make my face greasy, and it is long lasting. It provides a nice even complexion to start with...I've bought this foundation again, and I would highly reccomend this product! Lancome, in general, never disappoints!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just recently repurchased this, as my sister is borrowing my first bottle indefinitely. It's unusual for me to repurchase a foundation. Though I have a lot of favorites, I am ridiculously fickle about foundations. I get bored with them very quickly and feel I'm constantly in search of the real, true color match for my NC15-NW20 skin and practically white neck . I also want a dewy finish that doesn't get oily through the day. This is one of my very favorites, and I've been using it on and off for about 2 years. The color Lifting Porcelain 20 (C) is an excellent match for my face; the finish is natural, perhaps slightly dewy or satiny; the SPF of 20 is pretty much my minimum for a foundation (and I use SPF underneath, too) and includes titanium dioxide for broad-spectrum protection, great pump bottle; pigmentation is moderate and non-streaky--a little goes a long way. It is not a matte finish and I don't use powder, so I do have to blot once or twice during the day, but it holds up well. This foundation isn't going to do any lifting but I didn't expect it to. It does not settle into fine lines or accentuate flaws.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sorry Lancome, but I'll keep searching for the HG foundation for mature skin. After trying various high end and drug store brands, I thought I'd give Lancome a retry. I used their foundation in my late 40's (during the 90's) but after revamping their formula and discontinuing my Rose Clair color (for cool skin), I gave up on them. The SA suggested the Lift Regenerie SPF 20 (Clair 30). Results: terrible as it sits on the skin, is aging with an unbecoming color. I'm in my 60's with good skin, but I've noticed a small zit after using this product.

Sadly, I've recently experiemented with samples of Jane Iredale (too drying) but good for someone with slightly oily skin. And I can no longer use the Clinque Even Better after clogging my pores. Next stop, MUFE and the Chanel vita line.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by mrsminniver

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pigmentation is dense in this particular foundation, so you get very good coverage with this product which is great for my lightly pigmented cheeks. However, its texture is watery and I am not convinced that it would provide adequate protection in the colder months. Will only wear this in summer because it addresses more matured skin like mine (normal/slightly oily t-zone) but still searching for better. Shade-wise, this range is perfect for my skin tone. May repurchase next summer if I can't find better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

I love to use this product on my more matured skin clients. It's a lifting makeup and great for dry skin. It provides great coverage and is very buildable

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by algebra101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am 52, fair dry aging skin. I think this foundation is too thin. It provides very little coverage. I do not like the finish - it shines. For me, it feels like it is a tinted moisturizer, rather than a foundation. May be it is OK product for summer days, but definitively not for the evening make-up. IMO, it is too pricey for what is does.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love this foundation! It goes on very creamy and smooth, and it's very blendable. It leaves a pretty satin finish. Great coverage too, you can double it up as concealer which I adore about this foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I probably never would have tried this, but I was given a sample at Sephora a couple of months ago, and just recently decided to try it. Well, I am so glad I did. I ADORE this foundation. The shade (20C) is perfect for me...it just sinks in and really, you can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. It does have some firming/lifting effect I notice, and this foundation just works really well with my dry skin and does wonders for my face. Another thing is that it lasts all day. I don't use a setting powder over it (or any powder for that matter) and I easily wear it some days for 12 hours or more. It looks so nice at the end of the night that I almost don't want to take it off! Love this foundation...this has become my new HG over MUFE HD and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. The biggest drawback is the price ($60 CAN) but it's worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by jayescott

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I told the girl at the Lancome counter that I need a foundation with good coverage for my somewhat dry skin, and I thought this looked ok when she put it on me, so I bought it. After about an hour of running around, my face felt really uncomfortable, like something was caked on it. When I touched my face, it felt greasy and tacky. When I got home, I looked in the mirror, and this foundation had settled into all the lines on my face (which aren't even that bad) and was making them look worse - it was actually emphasizing them! My face appeared almost pebbled because the foundation had turned so chalky. I turned around and went back to the store and returned it. I'm a huge fan of Lancome products and I use many of them, so this was a real disappointment.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No