The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citric Acid, p-Anisic Acid, PVP, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

on 5/18/2014 2:08:00 PM

I'm a teenager with oily skin and moderate acne, it's not too bad but my skin is definitely not perfect. I have acne scarring on both of my cheeks and a few pimples in my t-zone. When I first tried this cleanser I loved how clean my skin felt afterwards, I've been using it for maybe two weeks and I have no complains :) Although, the smell is not too good, but it's not horrible. It's a really nice cleanser and most importantly: it hasn't broken me out!

on 5/3/2014 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have adult hormonal acne, especially aggravated if wrong product is in use. This cleanser is used along with others (SKII face wash, TBS seaweed face wash, etc) It can be quite drying, so I'll use it only when my skin feels oily. It's refreshing, lathers well, and feels like it cleansed the angry acne bits well. Pretty basic blemish cleanser, I appreciate the incorporation of tea-tree oil in this product

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hi all! I bought this product after much research. I never had acne until recently and I wanted to try something natural. And this stuff is AMAZING!!! It has helped me so much already and I have just started using it.

on 2/23/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Good for when I have breakouts, however I can't use it everyday as it leaves my skin too dry, smells good and lasts long and the packaging is pretty good too :)

on 2/12/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

I broke out horribly because of using a new hair serum which I'm sure rubbed off on my face, and was very upset. A friend of mine which suffers with acne told me to try this cleanser and it totally FLATENS blemishes. I cleanse twice when I have break outs and they are completely flat. Trust me I've tried everything salicylic acid, egg whites, yogurt, kiehls, and this is the only thing that can really make a difference.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

on 2/9/2014 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I definitely Love Love Love this product! my skin is prone to acne, oily and sensitive. This works well for.me as it does not dry out my skin.. it is gentle and safe to my skin and not too strong. i have been using product for about a year now and will continue to use it for a very long time. but when i first used it, i have some breakouts around my jaw, but oh well, who knows? maybe its hormonal acne? This product is suitable for acne prone skin, oily/ combination skin, and sensitive skin.. Love It!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love it! It has a great refreshing scent and it definitely feels how it smells. Does a great job removing my makeup at night and prepping my face for moisturizer. Without a doubt, my favorite product to control the shine of my combination skin without drying out the rest of my face. Since I started using this product 3 months ago I've probably only had one pimple (went away in a day or two). I just wish it was cheaper but The Body Shop always has great deals so I usually get it when it's 40% off or buy one get one.

on 11/28/2013 10:13:00 PM

I LOVE this product. The addiction begins with the tingling, refreshing feeling of the tea tree oil. However, the only downside to this product, after a month's use, my face began to break out. I didn't know if it was the combination of this, the tea tree oil toner, and a serum I was using. I don't know. When my face begins to break out, I drop whatever I was using previously. If you are not prone to acne, maybe give this a try! Makes your skin feel ultra clean.

on 7/31/2013 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

People with bump like rosacea, try this! I use this for a month now. I used to take medicins (accutane). This helped a lot, but I often got a few bumps. I use this at morning and evening and I am bumpfree. I read about tea tree and demodex, so i wanted to give it a try and so far it works great. I know only 100 percent of tea tree kills the demodex in one minute. But I think I have decreased the population. Also another explanation that this works, would be that this foam is antibacterial. When the demodex mites die, they unleash a bacterie.
Give it a try, I bought so many expensive products with great claims with no results.

on 7/19/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually only bought this cleanser because since being pregnant I couldn't stand the scent of my regular facial wash (Clean & Clear) anymore. Somehow the tea tree scent helped soothe my headaches and nausea. As for its actual purpose I would rate it average. It didn't clear my acne, but neither did it cause new ones. I'm not particularly impressed with the foam it created either.