November 20, 2014 | 1713 users online

Conditioner - Aquage - Healing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by kirstens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this conditioner. I have long dry hair and Aquage products have made my hair so much healthier and stronger. I think the scent is very "clean" and it doesn't linger, which I like. I think it works best if you comb it through your hair in the shower with a wide-tooth comb and leave it for a couple extra minutes. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all and it rinses clean. I buy the big tubs and the tub is difficult to use in the shower. I would love a pump instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by jjtexasgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's getting harder and harder to find a good deep conditioner that doesn't contain silicones, but after a lengthy search, I gave this one a try. It seems to work great and softens and moisturizes my thirsty hair. I have naturally curly hair and I live in a dry climate so a good moisturizer without silicones is a must. I did purchase the product in a tub and I would prefer that it had a pump, but otherwise, the product seems to be good at replacing lost moisture for my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Beautyhurts

I have bought this a few times over the years and always like this product. It leave's my dry, frizzy, processed hair in pretty good shape. Still not enough moisture to tame the top frizzy layer of hair for me.
Update 03/17: After a while leaves a film on the hair and makes hair look dull. To many chemicals?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Goldylox99

This was my fave conditioner for my long, thick hair until I found Shikai Daily Conditioner. The Aquage does a great job smoothing and conditioning, and I still use it when I run out of Shikai. It is very good and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by xoNatxo

I love this conditioner. It does a great job moisturizing and leaves my hair with great slip. It also has no silicones which means that I can use it daily without having it build up on my hair. This is especially important since I do not shampoo my hair every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 6:10:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This goes on like butter. It is easy to smooth over the hair and you don't have to use very much. After rinsing, my hair wasn't easier to comb but since it felt so nice in the shower I like it. My hair is air-drying now so I will update the results later.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by kladd

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by plummiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received some samples of this from my stylist and then decided to purchase the large tube. This is a nice conditioner that leaves my hair soft and healthy feeling and is not too expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by house_of_dayonna

Nothing spectacular about this product. I get the same results from Herbal Essences. Horrible packaging. Smell is weird too. Looks like chapstick in a tub. My friend got this for me on her dads trade dollars account. I will use it because its there, but I would never buy for myself. A lot of money for a lot of crap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best thing this conditioner has going for it is no silicones. I do find it very moisturizing, but the scent annoys me after a few minutes. It smells beachy/outdoorsy, but it's not subtle. Fortunately, the scent goes away as my hair dries. I bought the big size of this product so it came in a tub. I find that very inconvenient to use in the shower; I was told that a pump is supposed to be provided free of charge when the larger size is purchased and I didn't receive one. That's really the merchant's doing, but I would also like to see Aquage make the larger size of this product in a pump bottle or a larger tube so that the product is easier to access. I don't think I will repurchase. If I do, it will be the tube form.