July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

One of my all time favorites. Big round brush makes lashes seperate and lengthen, lashes are darkened and volumizing wirhout appearing too heavy. Formula is nice and clean which is what I love! After a few uses can be clumpy so I like to use disposable spool brushes to comb lashes before & after to avoid this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looks lovely and natural fluttery lashes when first applied. It separates, lengthens and adds a small amount of volume, so looks really natural. The thing is it smudges ridiculously easy, which for a high end mascara is ridiculous. Paying $19 for a mascara you don't expect it to smudge like that when cheap Maybelline ones don't. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Toyphee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i bought this mascara seeing as benefit is higher range makeup and wanted to splash out yet when i applied it, the mascara seemed dry and not voluminous at all - i tried afew coats yet it just clogged together. this mascara is good for a natural look. not worth price at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara, I have tried hundreds of different mascara's and this is by far my favourite. Every time I go to a sephora store I pickup another one of these because I know I'll go through it so fast. My eyelashes have amazing volume and thickness when I use this. I love big lashes and this does that for me without getting too clumpy and gross. The price is a little much for mascara IMO, but it's worth it. Totally happy with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

This is a very so-so mascara for me. I feel like Maybelline's Full-n-soft has the same effect for half the price. Brush is HUGE. Makes me smudge mascara all over my eyelid. Very disappointing results compared to Benefit They're Real! (Which is my HG mascara). I will be passing this mascara along to my Aunt, who loves the more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, look at the bad reviews here. Well, if you compare this with a lot of drugstore products, it is not that big of a deal in performance but I love it because of its brush and that it does not bother my eyes. When you first buy this, you have to do several layers and then see the effect. This is typical of majority of mascaras. After a while, the product works with one swipe. The black shade is very dark and beats all drugstore brands. Although it is not waterproof, it stays put. It can be removed by eye makeup cleansers easily. My lashes have not broken or look dry. This is a huge advantage compared to the mascaras sold in drugstores. I recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by tagme87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard good things about this mascara so I finally bought one when I found it at Ulta with an included free travel size. Unfortunately, I really was not impressed by it. The sales girl RAVED about it (even more than she did about the They're Real formula) and swore that the fat brush would give me lush, voluminous lashes. It built on itself pretty well and did not clump after a couple coats, but I do not feel like it did much for me as far as thickening goes. My lashes looked better than they do when bare, but were still fairly unremarkable. I have eyelashes that are naturally pretty dark and full, so perhaps this is better suited for someone with sparser/lighter lashes. I definitely will use up the tube, but most likely will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this years ago and loved it. My recent purchase keeps giving me flakey panda eyes. Such a shame. Maybe they've changed the formula? I wouldn't repurchase now for that reason and also because it's hideously over priced

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by XxmzVickyxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a tester for this from my local boots and my gosh...I fell in love! I have just purchased the full size at 17.50 it's a bit pricey for what I consider high street but it's totally worth it! The brush is amazing it's fluffy and leaves no clumps, it gives great volume and length (even to my straight elephant lashes lol), definitely my HG mascara. The smell isn't to overpowering, just the typical 'mascara' smell and it's super black, definitely recommend if you're looking for an all round mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS, MY HG MASCARA! my lashes are already super long and thick but i love wearing mascara to make them pop and spread them out so they look amazing and this mascara definetly does the trick. the brush is super big but even just with one small coat of it on my lashes, they look awesome. i wear this mascara every single day and its my go to! i always get questions asking if im wearing falsies when i wear this