November 27, 2014 | 1688 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This, and the other mascara, They're Real, are my two favorite mascaras at this price point. It makes my lashes and eyes look unstoppably beautiful. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another disappointing product from Benefit, woo!

The wand for this brush is huge, I get this mascara all over my eyelid somehow. That's just whatever though, I can fix that. The formula is quite dry, so I really have to jab it into my eyelashes for it to show up. Ok.

The effect that this mascara gives is absolutely no volume. Just a bit of length. I don't believe mine is waterproof and it doesn't stay through the day.

Overpriced.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara didn't do it for me because boy - did it smudge like CRAZY.
I received two samples, one of they're real and this, and I highly prefer they're real mascara. I do like the fluffy brush and it does give volume, but its thick and slightly drier than the they're real mascara, and at first I was impressed at the result... but GIRL. This mascara smudged so badly after about an hour of wearing it (yes, only an hour) and I had terrible panda eyes. I kept getting asked if I was tired! Only when I got home did I realise it was the mascara's fault. And I wasn't wearing any eyeliner, so this mascara is the only thing to blame! Quite disappointed but at least it was just a tester size, so I fortunately wasn't affected by the price. Will be sticking to my new full-size tube of they're real!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

First of all the brush is soooo big and it's hard to apply on my asian lashes. No volume nor lengthen. I don't really quite this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Benefit VERYMEDIOCREGal Lash Mascara".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I like this a lot more than Benefit's They're Real. This mascara has a slightly dry formula and a huge jumbo brush, it makes my lashes really FLUFFY. Lots of length, nice definition and volume too.
No problems with flaking or smudging. Or clumping. One lippie off because I thought the tube dried out a little quickly, but I'd buy this one again. It's fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simple. That's how i describe this product. Nothing amazing with my lashes. They look natural and no clumping but that's it. No super volume or length. It's a great no makeup look mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mschristinex

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara only because some days it looks really amazing on my lashes and some days it's a dry and flaky mess. Honestly I expected more from this mascara because of the big brush. That was the only reason why I chose to buy this mascara instead of the They're Real! one. I will not be repurchasing only because I know I can find a better mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by itsholly20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

heres a tip: if you like this mascara, run out to the store, buy literally any mascara, leave the lid off until its almost completely dried up, then spend the next 45 minutes in the mirror trying to get it to be somewhat noticeable. thats what this mascara is for me. its like dried up nothing. definitely not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I expected more from this Badgal mascara, especially looking at the fat brush.
But no, somehow the finish is thin and not helping my lashes to reach another level.
There are more better mascaras (even cheaper ones) than this one definitely.