October 20, 2014 | 1449 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - All Brushes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MAC makes the best brushes hands down, nothing even compares and trust me, I've tried many, (not Sephora because I live in Canada) but hey- whatever, I love MAC and everything about the company, I would support them everyday and love giving them my buisiness. Their brushes are all handmade and most of them are with real hair, although I used to prefer synthetic because of the anti animal cruelty, the animal hair just makes for better brushes. Nothing even compares to this company!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Ferret1111

I agree with eenie below who said that the limited edition brush set brushes are not as good as the full size ones. Nordstrom anniversary brush sets for example have gotten worse. The actual brushes not just the handles have gotten smaller and cheaper qaulity. The 266 small angle brush for example is not slightly stiff as it is in a full size version. Because of that its only good for applying eyeshadows rather than cream eyeliner, for cream eyeliner you need the brush to be slightly firm. For the most part Mac Brushes are the best!! They are not cheap but are also not the most expenisve. Best tools in the makeup industry in my opinion. I just got a great deal on ebay for a set of 8 professional brushes and I love it!! Definitely cant afford to buy 8 at the makeup counter but ebay is great, if you know exaclty which brushes you need get them on ebay and save yourself a small fortune. Love these brushes!! Its the makeup brushes that make the difference in makeup application rather than anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Vtrammell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mac blush brushes are not that great...bristles on this brush are soft, but they fall out after a couple of uses, so it dosent hold very well for being so pricey. The only thing I can't live without is Macs small angled brow brush... also good for powered liner on the top of your lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by aizacity

I started getting into MAC not too long ago, maybe a little less than 1 year now. Since then I've purchased 6 of MAC's brushes. They're all wonderful and they all serve a good purpose, you just gotta know how to use them properly. These will last me a very long time, I know, because they all still look brand new. The indentifying numbers are still clear and visible and the hairs are all in good shape. When I look at the prices on some of their brushes, I always think that it's too expensive, but you really have to go by the quality and you'll get a better understanding of why they price them the way they do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 12:17:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the previous reviewer said, these brushes may seem a little pricy, but they are definitely worth it. I would recommend spending the extra money to buy the brushes separately, because the brushes that come in the brush sets can be lower quality than the regular brushes. However, these brushes are completely worth every penny spent as I have yet to buy one that doesn't do an amazing job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC brushes! The price might seem a little high, but it is definitely worth it for the quality. I've had my MAC eyeshadow brushes for over a year now, and the bristles are still in perfect condition, not splayed or anything. On top of that, the handles are heavy wooden handles that are definitely made to be quality. I would recommend buying the brushes separately (check ebay for deals) instead of buying them in sets to get a bargain, because the brushes that come in the brush sets are, unfortunately, not usually as high quality as the brushes you buy separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2004 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Penance

I love all my MAC brushes. The quality is unbeatable and the results are great. They're worth the money spent on them and they last forever. Definitely happy with all of the ones I've purchased.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2004 6:14:00 AM More reviews by birg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really adore all my MAC brushes.I cannot name a favorite - ALL of them are my favorites! A bit pricey, but worth every penny. On a recent trip, I thought I had lost my wrap of MAC brushes (I hadn't, but that's another story). Of course, I had to go out and buy a new set of MAC brushes - so now I have two sets and will take very good care of them (the MAC brush cleanser is superb, by the way).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by ibeatfaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC's Brushes are awesome!!! They live up to the hype...they are very reasonably priced compared to other lines and the quality is impecable!!! I have had many of mine for 6 or more years and they are still running beautifully!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2003 9:29:00 AM More reviews by lucidbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Powder and shadow brushes are a con. Not that cheap and failed to do it's job. Not durable and would rather spend a little more for Shu Uemura or Bobbi Brown. Bristles are coming off and have to pick bristles off my face after a dusting of powder.. as if I have nothing better to do while rushing to work on time!