August 23, 2014 | 1733 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Daddyo shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jessicaalynnexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the smell, and I like the colour, but it doesn't help tone my hair. It cleans and leaves behind a nice scent, so I'll probably use the rest of the bottle :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Morganox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using the shampoo for a couple of weeks. I found that using it on it's own doesn't make my hair feel very nice but if i mix it with my regular Tresemme anti-breakage shampoo i still get the benefits of a purple shampoo but with a toned down smell and cleaner feeling hair. I've gotten many compliments of how nice my hair smells and how bright and lovely the colour is. This one is a win for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If this works for you, awesome. I wish it did anything for me other than induce a violent wave of frustration. want to like Lush as much as the rest of the world, but I can't help but feel that there "natural and all fresh" schtick is nothing more than a wordy pile of bullcrap. Yeah, their stuff smells good, but the cost of their products is ridonkulous, given that even the stuff they claim to be "gentle" contains high levels of irritants, and cheap ingredients.

The scent is headache inducing, but I can get over that if the product works.I've used this product here and there in the hopes that it would liven up my dirty blonde hair. I haven't seen a noticeable difference, because I've been able to consistently use this. Let a lone drying out my strands, this product causes rashes and pustules on my forehead. Sustained use is impossible; the thought of itchy, scratchy bumps sends me grabbing for my most gentle products.

Blah. I'm sick of Lush.

Just remember that natural does not mean better, and that no matter how natural they say they are, the ingredient list reveals their secrets.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by hannahbanana13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have full set highlighted hair which is blonde ! I bought this and I have very dry hair, but it works wonders! After styling my hair, my hair was light, bright, felt good, shiny and clean. It is not drying if you condition your hair, its so dark that it really helps tone the color and make hair feel light. All you need is a drop and yes its expensive but you get what you pay for, it lasts forever. I have had mine a week and it has hardly gone down ! I would recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like it for my highlighted blonde hair! I don't apply it to my ends and I do follow up with a good conditioner so I don't really agree with the other reviews that say this is drying. I rotate washes with this and LUSH's Big shampoo, which I also love. I do a deep repair mask every few washes.

Yes it is expensive and blah blah, but remember your paying for more than a product when you buy LUSH. When you compare ingredients lists to regular shampoos, there really is a difference. Also it’s supporting jobs in your country, good ingredients and high moral standards like recycling and not testing on animals. All this costs more than bulk manufacturing! There need to be more companies like this!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

I used this three times before giving it away. It's just to drying for my hair. Even with a powerful conditioner it was leaving my ends fryed. I didn't wait around to see if it helped my hair with color.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by LeMaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eh, it's okay. It didn't make me any blonder or take out the yellow tone, but it made my hair clean. It bubbles up better if you rub it in your hands before you apply it to your hair.

The smell isn't too nice. The boyfriend asked me what I had used and then said that he didn't like it. I don't pay any attention to what he thinks about how I smell as it's my business, but I agree with him that it isn't pleasant.

I'll use up the whole bottle as Lush isn't cheap, but won't repurchase. There are better, cheaper blonde shampoos out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Ljevans4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product did get the red tint out of my hair (I was going from auburn to light brown). However, as many other reviewers have mentioned... it made my hair very dry. I ended up giving it to my boyfriend (who is blonde) and it has done WONDERS for his hair! It has never been brighter and more shiny. If you are blonde, this stuff will work well for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample (which lasted me at least 5 times for my shorter-than-shoulderlength hair).
I really love the color, a bright, glittering purple. There was pruple foam everywhere in the showerplace! Really lovely.
The scent is really strong and just waaaay too sweet for me. It smells like candy, but not any candy I'd like.
It was so strong I could smell it through my second wash with Godiva. I washed my hair with Godiva partly because of the scent, but also because this just didn't give me enough moisture and left my hair really dry (I was on a trip to Italy and had only Godiva with me to save some space).
One day I had forgotten the second wash and the next day my hair was feeling very very greasy, more than it normaly is.
I did have the idea it made my hair blonder. Although it might just have been the Italian sun.
I won't buy this because of the very strong smell. It's not that I hate it, but I prefer my locks to smell of Godiva's jasmin instead of candy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mollyannemakeup

After reading a few reviews I dont think I will be using this product again. I tried it today on my hair when I was showering and as I put it in and began washing it my hair felt really dry and not soft in any way shape or form. I thought maybe this would be due to it cleaning my hair really well? Then I used the American Cream conditioner to try and make my hair soft again. No hope. Im just worried about my hair falling out now like other reviews have said hopefully it dont. I dont see a change in my hair and wont be buying this again. Also, I dont particularly like the scent it is very sweet and gives you a headache.