MAC Cubic

4.2

on 11/8/2012 5:24:00 PM

Although this blush may seem boring in the pan, it is the BEST blush I have ever found for my NC15 skin. I can use this no matter what look I am going for -- cool or warm colors on my eyes or lips -- it looks good with EVERYTHING. If someone was just looking to start their MAC collection and they had similar coloring to me this would be a must have for sure!! I will always repurchase.

on 10/20/2012 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am not sure what to think of this blusher so soon...I´m nw20 and doesn´t seem to show off a lot but you can tell is there, I love matte blushers and I think this should be labeled as matte as someone said already...I like it but think I prefer darker colours....

on 10/15/2012 12:23:00 AM

I love this color! I use it whenever I'm not sure what color of blush to use in the morning. The only thing is, sometimes I get too much of it on the brush and end up with a dark pink/brown stain on my cheek... maybe I need a better brush.

on 9/17/2012 9:31:00 PM

This is a standby everyday colour - very natural light pink, not too warm, but not totally cool either. I was surprised to find I kept wearing this all summer and it gave me an almost sunkissed look with its slight undertone of bronzey beige. It was also useful if I decided to use bronzer, which usually looks very unnatural on me (PPP, NW15 or lighter) - a smudge of Cubic right on the apples of my cheeks helped pull that look together.

on 4/20/2012 2:03:00 AM

Cubic is an awesome rosy color and looks really good on my fair skin. IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY SHIMMER TO IT WHATSOEVER. I'm surprised Cubic isn't labeled as a matte blush. I was disappointed with that but I'm pleased to say that was my one and only disappointment.

on 4/4/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been wearing this off and on for a few months, and it has turned out to be a nice, natural bronzy color for me. I've also started wearing it in my crease, and it gives my face that look of having a bit of sun. I wear Bobbi Brown Shell all over my lid, Bobbi Brown Ivory on my brow bone, and Cubic in the crease. No major contouring here, just brushing it on quickly. For a little more eye umph I'm lining with a gray pencil and applying a gray powder on top. This will probably be my look for the warmer months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG blush! Seriously, this blush packs an all-around punch - great for multi-tasking (work and happy hour!). Its the only blush I've been able to contour with (I'm an NC35) and it doesn't look muddy or garish.

I will definitely repurchase when I run out - though at the rate that I'm going, that probably won't be for a few more years. :)

on 2/20/2012 8:29:00 PM

I like this blush, but when applied in anything less then perfect/ bright lighting you really can't tell where it is placed. Have to pack the brush to see anything and I have pretty pale NW20 skin.

I have NC20 skin and cubic is PERFECT. Where have you been all my life? It looks so natural on my skin, I just cant get over it. I wasn't even looking to get it when I went to MAC and just happened to swipe it for sheer curiosity and wha-la! I highly recommend this as a staple to have in your collection if you have light skin and want a natural looking complexion.

on 8/25/2011 10:39:00 PM

This is such a beautiful blush- it has been my Holy Grail for the last 6 months, and I recently just repurchased this after hitting pan on my first one. I often order all of my MAC products online, since my nearest counter is around a 2 hour drive. One day, I had a chance to go to a counter, and wasn't initially aware that this color existed. I wanted something that would go with every eyeshadow look- from dark, bright or neutral. I swatched Buff, Prism, and Blunt- gorgeous shades, but nothing really exciting. I then swatched Cubic and liked how the color was a light dusy rose/beige/pink (I find the color a bit hard to explain) .... I purchased it right away, and when I tried it the first time, I was hooked. This blush looks so gorgeous, it gives the perfect pop of color- without looking to bright. The formula goes on Matte, without the slightest bit of shimmer. I wear a shimmery highlighter, so I don't like any kind of sheen to my blushes unless I plan to skip the highlighter. All in all, I adore this :) and out of my 12 other MAC blushes, I pretty much only reach for this. I'm sure in the future another color will grab my eye, but for now I'm loving this. This matches with my HG highlighter (Revlon's Mineral powder in 'Brighten') and my contour powder (MAC's Refined Golden Bronzer) ....This may not look like much in the pan, but its truly gorgeous!

Popular Blush Products