Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion

3.2

Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Glyceryl Lanolate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/24/2014 12:49:00 PM

i broke out in a rash and lots of bumps after i used this . i had to go back in the shower to wash it off . somthings in it that im allergic to , it went back to the store

on 1/2/2014 10:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like this lotion. It is hydrating and not sticky. It leaves a pretty sheen on my skin (i like to use this all over my body).

on 12/21/2013 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really good simple lotion that hydrates my skin without leaving me feeling greasy. I don't use lotion often, but my skin is sensitive so this is fits the bill in the gentle department. It does not burn when I apply it after shaving and it makes my skin feel smooth. It alleviates the tight feeling my arms and legs get over the winter months. My only complaint is it isn't enough for my hands. I need much stronger ointment for them.

on 4/13/2013 3:33:00 PM

From the reviews here, I gather that people either love this lotion or hate it - unfortunately, after trying this for a few weeks, I'm in the latter category.
It's not only very thick for a lotion, but it also has a strange gritty-grainy feel. It takes forever to be absorbed and then, to add insult to injury, it doesn't even moisturize all that well. If I put it on in the morning right after a shower, my skin in dry again by the end of the day.

on 3/6/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow, I really didn't like this lotion at all. For a greasy lotion in its thickest level, the moisture it gives does not last a day. My legs would get all crackily by the time it was evening, which I absolutely hated. I recommend Aveeno instead; this brand moisturizes like no other

on 1/13/2013 12:57:00 AM

I'm reviewing this based on my husband's feedback. He has extremely dry skin during the winter and a few itchy dry patches year-round. He uses the lotion for overall moisturizing, plus a prescription cortisone cream on the dry spots. He says Eucerin helps more than any lotion he has ever used. He now swears by it and won't use anything else. (Personally, I think it smells odd and is too oily. I actually bought it by accident when I meant to buy Curel.)

on 1/7/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

- EXTREMELY OILY
- grainy feeling?
- NOT MOISTURIZING what-so-ever!

This is almost the worst lotion I've ever tried. It feels very GRAINY on skin, not to mention its like lathering in pure oil...and not moisturizing oil...the kind that just sits on top of skin.
I'll stick to Goldbond Ultimate Moisturizer. It has proven to be the holy grail of intense moisture.

on 11/7/2012 11:20:00 AM

I'm a little surprised at all of the negative reviews for this product. This is my HG body moisturizer.

Price--at $11 or so, not the least expensive drugstore moisturizer I've ever purchased. However, coupons abound, and I think the benefits more than make up for the higher price.

Packaging--love this in the pump.

Product--perhaps I should qualify this review and say I only use this on my legs and body, never on my face or hands. I live in a fairly dry climate, especially in the winter months, and could not stand that itchy, tight feeling my skin would have when I got out of the shower, especially after shaving. However, I am also not a fan of sticky, scented lotions, and gave up using Gold Bond for precisely that reason.

This stuff, IMO, is fantastic. There is no scent to it, at all, and I cannot overemphasize how important that is to me. I use one pump for each of my legs and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. It absorbs cleanly and doesn't leave my legs feeling tacky or greasy. The bottle is huge. All of these things make the price more than worth it.

on 9/29/2012 2:05:00 AM

Great product!
I use it at night because of its thick-yet-creamy consistency.

it feels great if you put it on ur hands and rub it until its very warm and apply it to your face in circular motions, upwards.

I have normal skin, so it really works well with me and it does not make me oily or anything so i really suggest it! and a little goes a long way!

on 4/28/2012 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After my experience with the thick texture of the Original Cream, I figured I should try the Lotion b/c, well, lotions are usually the thinner version of the same product, right? Sort of, but I didn't expect it to be THIS much thinner. The texture and feel of the Lotion is like a thick-ish body oil, which is the complete opposite of the paste-ness of the Cream. On the skin, it behaves like a body oil with all the greasiness inherent in an oil until it eventually sinks in. By itself, the Lotion did nothing for my extremely dry, psoriasis ridden, skin - which is to be expected b/c of how thin it is. I could probably rub Johnson's or Canola on myself with better results for cheaper.

But when layered under the Cream, miracles occur. I get more moisture than I get alone from the Cream and the Cream helps lock it all it. I was completely itch free in months. And without any irritating fragrance, drying menthol, or too much "wax". Unfortunately this combination can get pricey so still on the lookout for 1 moisturizer to solve my problems, but it will do for now.