Mary Kay Endless Performance Mascara

3.8

on 5/22/2006 5:44:00 PM

Ick. If you have sensitive eyes this isn't the stuff for you.

on 5/11/2006 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I keep on coming back to this mascara. It gives me just the look I want and allows me to build coat after coat without clumping. I also don't end up with panda eyes. Doesn't do much for lengthening, but it does build decent feathery volume without looking fake. One of my favs.

on 5/7/2006 5:13:00 PM

Thanks be to God i didnt pay for this ( my friend gave it to me) It SUCKS!!!! It doesnt clump but its very watery.

on 4/30/2006 12:45:00 AM

I love this mascara! It is never clumpy, thickens my lashes, but is never too dramatic. It does not curl or do any other fancy stuff, but still better than my Cover Girl Triple which just sucks. I got this for free, though, so I'm not sure if it's worth the price.

on 4/4/2006 2:11:00 PM

This mascara did NOTHING for me. I hated it!!!! Thanx god I only paid half price for it :-/

on 3/22/2006 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a less-than-average product with a double-the-drugstore price. The brush is nothing special and comes out of the tube really loaded with product, so you have to wipe it or get severe clumping. Even when it goes on well, I need to use a lash comb. It's nothing special in either lengthening or thickening. It smudges and flakes. Then it's difficult to get off. What a loser. For a few bucks more I can use Diorshow which really is a great mascara. See ya, Mary Kay.

on 2/9/2006 11:37:00 PM

LOVE this mascara!!!!!! LOVE!!!!

on 1/16/2006 3:24:00 AM

This mascara seems average to me. There is nothing that stands out to me as being good or bad when I use this. It doesn't have much curl power in my opinion, and doesn't hold curl well. It doesn't clumb badly, but does a tiny bit. This is just an average product.

on 1/1/2006 12:55:00 AM

It's a good mascara that does what a mascara should do. The good: seperates, lengthens, adds some volume and slightly curls. Dries fast. Provides a natural defined finish. The bad: nothing really. Overall, it's an ultimately forgettable mascara for me. Nothing to complaint yet nothing to get excited about.

on 12/1/2005 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used this mascara for about 5 years now. I'll get sucked into trying something different and ALWAYS come back to it. I do curl my lashes first - with the wonderful MK curler - which is the best I've ever tried as well! Perfect for me!
******7-14-06
***

*I'm so sad that this was d/c. The newer MK version doesn't work well for me.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products