July 30, 2014 | 1194 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Physicians Formula - Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Normal/Dry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by blufunk

This is a good non-oily, cream based product. Removes with ease waterproof eye make-up and mascara. Rinses well with water without ending up in your eyes. Great alt to my HG remover made by Avon.

Be warned, the 2 of the top 5 ingredients are alcohol. I have oily skin and lids so i haven't noticed any drying but divas with dry skin should be concerned.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was on clearance for 99 cents so I gave it a shot. It does remove my shadow okay, but it had a hard time taking off my eyeliner (MAC fluidline) and mascara (L'oreal Telescopic). I did not like the thick lotion on my eyes... I guess it's just that I'm not used to using something goopy like this in that area, but after swiping it off with cotton pads (that took a while, and it made the cotton stick to my skin) I went back to using my Lumene.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

This has been the best eye makeup remover I have tried. I get frustrated between eye makeup removers that remove all of the makeup very well but leave grease over my eye, or oil free ones that don't leave grease but don't remove makeup well and result in me scrubbing hard and losing eyelashes. I have found this to be perfect because it removes all my eye makeup without having to scrub and with absolutely no greasy feeling! All I do is put some on my fingertips, rub it in a circular motion on my eye, and then take a cotton ball moistened with water to wipe it off. This product also lasts a long time because you dont need to use much for it to work. I bought it 3 months ago and I've used only 1/3 of the bottle. My only complaint is that it seems to cause my contact lenses to become cloudy immediately after using it. But that goes away after a few minutes. Maybe I'm allowing too much residue from the remover to get in my eye. I think this is also hard to find...I don't seem to see it in most drugstores...I have to order it online.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this product twice cause I didn't think it could be as bad as it was the first time. It burned my eyes and did not get off my makeup, which I don't wear a lot of and none of it waterproof. I read that it was so great but it did not for me live up to expectations.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by moverley

I scored this makeup remover for less than a dollar a bottle on sale, and let me tell you, it is wonderful. It removes my mascara and eye makeup completely and quickly, with no irritating residue. I must also add, it seems to be improving the texture of the skin around my eyes. I think my skin loves it as much as I do!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 8:16:00 PM More reviews by drmngangel

at first i really liked this product. but on the second round of purchasing, i realized that its average. after removing what i thought was all my mascara, i would end up with raccoon eyes shortly after. although its non-drying and gentle, it doesnt remove as well. the directions say to rub your eye area in a circular motion, however its tough to do this without getting any product in your eye. neutrogena eye makeup remover works better, however its very greasy. im still on the search for the perfect eyemakeup remover, esp when i use waterproof only and tend to layer the mascara on at least 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2003 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my grail of eye makeup removers. It's a light, moisturizing but non-greasy lotion that you rub on, gently, with fingers, then tissue or rinse off. It removes all non-waterproof makeup very well (and even removes BB Gel and MAC Powerpoint liners). It doesn't irritate my eyes and a bottle (2 oz.) lasts a *long* time. I stock up when I find it on sale. You can usually find sample bottles (about 5 ml.) at drugstores to give it a try. I highly recommend this--it's as good as or better than any high-end eye makeup remover I've tried!