October 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid - Oil Free

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I just need to stay away from olay. I hate how they all smell, which is a problem with a product you are applying on and around your nose. This is a basic every day lotion and it works okay. My combo skin gets too oily with it though. My make up slides right off. Yuck. Between the smell and the oilyness, yuck. This is one of two olay products I have tried, and I strongly dislike them both!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by summerlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from my friend. It caused her breakouts and gave it to me so that I can give it a try. I didnt want to take that risk because I noticed the smell is way too strong IMO. I already knew I wasnt gonna like it for my face. As I already have the perfect moisturizer for my face, I started using this lotion for my hands =) It's really good for the hands I think. Non greasy yet hydrating, absorbes quickly and keeps my hands soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by dandouni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its an amazing product, before i started using it i used to find my skin having bumps and just looking plain, I've always had great skin but after using alot of makeup i just wanted to start looking after my skin more and when i got this it felt amazing my makeup just went on so easy and it left it looking amazing all day

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by BabyJellyy

Love this light and mositurising doesn't leave skin greasy.. my skin does lack a glow after i use this but then again thats because this doesnt leave a residue ... my favourite moisturiser, it lasts a long time too

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ellediva

Ladies and gentlemen, if you love your skin....STAY AWAY!!! I love the moisture this provides, but it broke my skin out TERRIBLY, and I very rarely break out. Tried to give this one to my mom and she even said OH NO! It broke her out too....if this works for you, you are very fortunate :) I know this is considered a "classic" beauty product, but frankly it's horrible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this moisturizer, I considered it to be my HG ! this goes on so smooth to the skin, absorbs very quickly and leaves no greassiness but soft, refined well moisturized skin that glows (even my DH notices my healthy complexion and ask me if i bought another expensive creme). Also, I like the scent a LOT (i'm not a fan of floral, powdery rose scent but this one is an exemption) there is something about it that conforts me. I would buy this again and again and again. and... again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lillyntally

I like this stuff! Does NOT make me break out (a lot of things do!) it provides enough moisture without being greasy. The smell is nice, reminds me of my mother, will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by 0heather0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't really help with dryness for me. If I leave it on overnight and all morning, then apply my makeup around noon, my skin still looks dry and flakes in some spots. I can't wear it under makeup because it gets shiny/greasy on my skin. It hasn't broken me out. It feels soothing, so even if it doesn't help a lot with flaking it does soothe the redness/tightness of dry skin.

The packing quality is not my favorite. You have to squeeze the flimsy bottle to get the lotion out and it's really hard to control how much comes out. I imagine it would be difficult to get the last of the product out because you can't unscrew this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by carolienhulshof

This moisturizer smells lovely, it reminds me of my grandma who used to use this a lot. It sinks into the skin fast, but it leaves my face a little sticky. I guess this is a good moisturizer of you have dry skin, mine is a little too oily for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for over 4 years. I buy it in bulk @ Costco! I have very dry skin & I put this on before my makeup & it is great! This is only moisturizer not to break me out!