Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid - Oil Free

3.4

on 11/17/2009 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this from my friend. It caused her breakouts and gave it to me so that I can give it a try. I didnt want to take that risk because I noticed the smell is way too strong IMO. I already knew I wasnt gonna like it for my face. As I already have the perfect moisturizer for my face, I started using this lotion for my hands =) It's really good for the hands I think. Non greasy yet hydrating, absorbes quickly and keeps my hands soft.

on 10/29/2009 8:54:00 PM

Its an amazing product, before i started using it i used to find my skin having bumps and just looking plain, I've always had great skin but after using alot of makeup i just wanted to start looking after my skin more and when i got this it felt amazing my makeup just went on so easy and it left it looking amazing all day

on 8/19/2009 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this light and mositurising doesn't leave skin greasy.. my skin does lack a glow after i use this but then again thats because this doesnt leave a residue ... my favourite moisturiser, it lasts a long time too

on 3/19/2009 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ladies and gentlemen, if you love your skin....STAY AWAY!!! I love the moisture this provides, but it broke my skin out TERRIBLY, and I very rarely break out. Tried to give this one to my mom and she even said OH NO! It broke her out too....if this works for you, you are very fortunate :) I know this is considered a "classic" beauty product, but frankly it's horrible.

on 2/2/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this moisturizer, I considered it to be my HG ! this goes on so smooth to the skin, absorbs very quickly and leaves no greassiness but soft, refined well moisturized skin that glows (even my DH notices my healthy complexion and ask me if i bought another expensive creme). Also, I like the scent a LOT (i'm not a fan of floral, powdery rose scent but this one is an exemption) there is something about it that conforts me. I would buy this again and again and again. and... again.

on 12/18/2008 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this stuff! Does NOT make me break out (a lot of things do!) it provides enough moisture without being greasy. The smell is nice, reminds me of my mother, will repurchase!

on 11/17/2008 2:00:00 AM

This doesn't really help with dryness for me. If I leave it on overnight and all morning, then apply my makeup around noon, my skin still looks dry and flakes in some spots. I can't wear it under makeup because it gets shiny/greasy on my skin. It hasn't broken me out. It feels soothing, so even if it doesn't help a lot with flaking it does soothe the redness/tightness of dry skin.

The packing quality is not my favorite. You have to squeeze the flimsy bottle to get the lotion out and it's really hard to control how much comes out. I imagine it would be difficult to get the last of the product out because you can't unscrew this.

This moisturizer smells lovely, it reminds me of my grandma who used to use this a lot. It sinks into the skin fast, but it leaves my face a little sticky. I guess this is a good moisturizer of you have dry skin, mine is a little too oily for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for over 4 years. I buy it in bulk @ Costco! I have very dry skin & I put this on before my makeup & it is great! This is only moisturizer not to break me out!

on 11/7/2007 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Though I keep trying to find something better, this is the moisturizer I keep coming back to. It's light and non-greasy, but moisturizes well. My sister, mom, and grandma all use this - we buy it in bulk!

Popular Moisturizers