Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 6/13/2014 10:41:00 PM

My go to nude lip color! so wearable and still looks nice with my pale skin which can be hard for me. I'm on my third tube and I guarantee there will be many more!

on 5/11/2014 2:43:00 PM

Pretty much my go to lipstick. Natural pink color, moisturizing, like all Rimmel lipsticks, and pretty good wear time. Rimmel lipsticks are one of my favorites, drugstore or high end.

on 4/14/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Great color for a MLBB look - perfect if you are pale and cool-toned. I don't have very pigmented lips, and I consider this a my-lips-but-pinker shade.
It is a perfect everyday color, especially for "no makeup" days. This is one of my all time must haves.

It is drying, and for me, requires a heavy balm underneath. The texture is just ok, not my favorite.

on 4/11/2014 1:06:00 PM

Ok so I pretty much love this lipstick.. Why? Because it's pretty much a fool proof mlbb. Need to throw something on for work/school real quick? Airy Fairy. This works in any casual situation because it doesn't look like you're trying too hard, but it leaves a pretty finish that looks better than just plain lips.
You know when you want to look good but you don't want to look like you're trying at all? Airy Fairy is perfect.
The best part is that it's a nude that WORKS for me because most nudes look absolutely terrible on me. They wash me out completely. This somehow doesn't. It's a pretty nude pink that doesn't look like concealer.
I always try other lipsticks for my everyday look, but I always come back to this.
For the record I'm an NC25

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been cleaning out my lipsticks and stumbled upon this gem. What has it been doing sitting in my drawer? This was the first lipstick I ever bought. Nude pink with slight shimmer. It's pretty much fool proof. I actually really like the smell too. There was a lot more hype about this a few years ago and honestly I'm not sure if it's as easy to find anymore

After reading the reviews here, I went out and bought this last night. I love, love, LOVE the color! The perfect, soft nude pink. I am always attracted to beige nudes, but they usually make me look a little washed out. My skin is fair with yellow undertones. This is my lips, but better!

I find the formula is a little drying, but lasting. Will repurchase again and again!

on 1/20/2014 7:05:00 PM

The color it looks isn't the color that shows on my lips. It's really light & I feel like it's not long lasting. Probably gonna go and exchange it

on 1/16/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I literally had to go to 5 different drugstores to find this lipstick! Airy Fairy is everything I had hoped Maybelline Born With It would be. I held off buying it for so long because I was afraid that it would be the same frosty mess that the Maybelline lippie was...but thankfully it was not!

Airy Fairy is a light (but not too pale) neutral pink with a dash of fine gold shimmer. What I love most about the lipstick is the color– it is such a beautiful natural shade that enhances the lips and is "nude" without washing me out. It covers my pigmented lips easily and wears off gracefully after about 4 hours.

You'd think that what I'm describing is the perfect lipstick...however it does have a few flaws. The worst offender was the texture. I could almost describe it as a satin-bordering-on-matte finish, which is not an issue in of itself, but the level of dryness is. In my experience, it was not creamy in the least and tugged on the lips when applied. The dry texture gave the lips a crinkly look although it wasn't visible from afar. But the real problems occurred after wearing it for multiple hours– it made my lips as dry as the sahara! By the end of its wear time my lips were begging for some lip balm and a good exfoliation. Also, the scent was a fruity-perfumey smell that was strong when applied but was not too unbearable after a while.

So overall, while I wouldn't gush about this lipstick due to its dryness, the color is stunning and as long as you slick a gloss on after it you should be fine. My favorite way to wear this is with MAC's Shy Girl layered on top :)

Z67

on 12/23/2013 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This was one of my first go-to lipsticks when I started makeup, which was about 5 years ago or so. A beautifully flattering color, I love it. I buy it in bulks, because some store seem to have it and then some don't, which is a shame! I like applying this with MAC's Brave, which seems to be a dupe, but Airy Fairy has a more pink and sheen to it. Regardless, I love it!!

on 12/23/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am obsessed with this lipstick. I have never found one that I want to wear everyday without looking tacky and this is my dream lippy. Im very pale, cool toned, and this is my lips but better. Best nude shade ever, I will repurchase again and again

Popular Lipsticks