April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsNorah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty color, but it's not universal. It brings out the yellowness in my teeth and skin (I have a yellow undertone) and it's a little bit sheer. The formula is nice though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by lindsfinan

This used to be my go-to lippie for a couple years, and I own a second tube now. I tried it on today for the first time in months and unfortunately I am not feeling it anymore. The mauve/pink base is fine on my NW20 skin, however the shimmer looks dated to me now. It's probably due to me trying some amazing lipstick formulas in the past year (most notably the new UD lippies, I am loving Naked), but this formula falls short. It's creamy, but applies a bit streaky and not fully opaque. It certainly emphasizes lip lines, and I have grown to dislike the synthetically sweet smell of Rimmel lipsticks. Nonetheless, I still think this is a good lipstick, and if you like the shade I don't think it's a waste of $4-5. Personally, I won't be buying a third tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

Love this lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by paulfrankbabyy

Made my chapped lips more pronounced. It settled into all the fine lines. Smells horrible. Colour is pretty meh. Overall it was really disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by VN23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Big disappointment. I was very curious to try this after all the great reviews but ugh, it's going right in the trash. Looked good in the tube but it's got a gold sheen to it that looked terrible on my skin tone (I've got a strong gold/yellow cast to my skin), it really appeared sort of metallic and orangey...NOT flattering.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

My HG nude lipstick is the Rimmel Kate collection #14 so I thought I will like this one also. I'm an nc 27-30 (yellow undertone) and have pigmented lips. This lipstick is too sheer and for my liking and streaky. I think because of it sheerness against my lips it looks like a mauve-y shade not a warm pink brown color I wanted. I'm going to give it away to my sister in law. From now on I will stick to my fave Rimmel Kate collection matte formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by shuluva1

I love this color. It's the perfect pinky- nude for me. Will absolutely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lucyja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is really a lovely everyday lipstick in a pretty but practical color. I'm so glad I decided to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! I actually got it as a MAC Creme Cup dupe, because I wasn't about to spend over $20 on lipstick... sorry! Lol. But this color is a really pretty nudey- pink that has a hint of gold shimmer in it but not that "frosty" 80's look. It looks very natural on the lips, well on my lips at least! Very good for what you get for the price. It smells nice and the packaging is good too! I would recommend this for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by KatyPuebla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Packaging is very cute. The product is a pretty nude pink, little too nude for my tastes and has a little gold shimmer. Pretty and cute for a natural or slightly Gorky look and goes on creamy with a sweet smell. It is rather drying though and tends to cling onto a dry spots on your lips.