December 19, 2014 | 1275 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ekatt

Ok so I pretty much love this lipstick.. Why? Because it's pretty much a fool proof mlbb. Need to throw something on for work/school real quick? Airy Fairy. This works in any casual situation because it doesn't look like you're trying too hard, but it leaves a pretty finish that looks better than just plain lips.
You know when you want to look good but you don't want to look like you're trying at all? Airy Fairy is perfect.
The best part is that it's a nude that WORKS for me because most nudes look absolutely terrible on me. They wash me out completely. This somehow doesn't. It's a pretty nude pink that doesn't look like concealer.
I always try other lipsticks for my everyday look, but I always come back to this.
For the record I'm an NC25

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been cleaning out my lipsticks and stumbled upon this gem. What has it been doing sitting in my drawer? This was the first lipstick I ever bought. Nude pink with slight shimmer. It's pretty much fool proof. I actually really like the smell too. There was a lot more hype about this a few years ago and honestly I'm not sure if it's as easy to find anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading the reviews here, I went out and bought this last night. I love, love, LOVE the color! The perfect, soft nude pink. I am always attracted to beige nudes, but they usually make me look a little washed out. My skin is fair with yellow undertones. This is my lips, but better!

I find the formula is a little drying, but lasting. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Jshaath

The color it looks isn't the color that shows on my lips. It's really light & I feel like it's not long lasting. Probably gonna go and exchange it

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I literally had to go to 5 different drugstores to find this lipstick! Airy Fairy is everything I had hoped Maybelline Born With It would be. I held off buying it for so long because I was afraid that it would be the same frosty mess that the Maybelline lippie was...but thankfully it was not!

Airy Fairy is a light (but not too pale) neutral pink with a dash of fine gold shimmer. What I love most about the lipstick is the color– it is such a beautiful natural shade that enhances the lips and is "nude" without washing me out. It covers my pigmented lips easily and wears off gracefully after about 4 hours.

You'd think that what I'm describing is the perfect lipstick...however it does have a few flaws. The worst offender was the texture. I could almost describe it as a satin-bordering-on-matte finish, which is not an issue in of itself, but the level of dryness is. In my experience, it was not creamy in the least and tugged on the lips when applied. The dry texture gave the lips a crinkly look although it wasn't visible from afar. But the real problems occurred after wearing it for multiple hours– it made my lips as dry as the sahara! By the end of its wear time my lips were begging for some lip balm and a good exfoliation. Also, the scent was a fruity-perfumey smell that was strong when applied but was not too unbearable after a while.

So overall, while I wouldn't gush about this lipstick due to its dryness, the color is stunning and as long as you slick a gloss on after it you should be fine. My favorite way to wear this is with MAC's Shy Girl layered on top :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of my first go-to lipsticks when I started makeup, which was about 5 years ago or so. A beautifully flattering color, I love it. I buy it in bulks, because some store seem to have it and then some don't, which is a shame! I like applying this with MAC's Brave, which seems to be a dupe, but Airy Fairy has a more pink and sheen to it. Regardless, I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Ebafahy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am obsessed with this lipstick. I have never found one that I want to wear everyday without looking tacky and this is my dream lippy. Im very pale, cool toned, and this is my lips but better. Best nude shade ever, I will repurchase again and again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

hate smell not enough pigment not very lastin pretty color though

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The formula is creamy,i like the smell too but i am not satisfied with the color.
After all the rave from the beauty blogers about this one i thought it would be amazing but i am not impressed about airy fairy.
But the lasting finish lipsticks are great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsNorah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty color, but it's not universal. It brings out the yellowness in my teeth and skin (I have a yellow undertone) and it's a little bit sheer. The formula is nice though.