October 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Cover Girl - Eyelash Curler

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Utterly useless, even if i have to hold it for 20 sec, still result in zero curl, waste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this eyelash curler for over 30+ years. It's the first eyelash curler that I have ever used and I am too cheap to spend $20 for this type of beauty tool. It curls all of my lashes, and it doesn't feel like my lashes are going to pull out when I use it.

I noticed the reviews on this curler are very, very poor. I must not know what I am missing...Guess I better check out other eyelash curlers :D...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by girlwithcurioushair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The corners of this thing would catch my lashes and tear them out. Not recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this SUCKS. it barely curls...all it does is crimp it slightly and it doesnt get any of the outer lashes...ugh. the only other have i have is a revlon so ill try that. i want like a nice one tho!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by princesspeachx

I've never had my own eyelash curler, i've always shared my moms because she doesn't often wear make up or curl her lashes, so i'm free to take them when i want and she doesn't really care. I decided to buy my own though, so i got this one. i wish i had done a little research, though. i mean, its okay. i don't know why people say it doesn't curl lashes, cuz it certainly curls mine just fine. it seems like any other eyelash curler i've used, nothing special, nothing horrible. i mean, i've never used a super nice eyelash curler, so i don't know how it compares to an expensive one. but as far as cheap ones go, it isn't awful. i've pinched myself with it once because i wasnt paying attention, and i can get my outter lashes if i turn the curler. i've always had to do that, though, so i figured thats how all eyelash curlers were. i suppose i should invest in an expensive one, and save myself the millisecond it takes to turn it in order to curl the outer lashes? whatever, it doesn't seem to make a difference to me, so for now i'm okay with having this product as my only eyelash curler.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Shushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked to read all of these bad reviews!
I've been using this eyelash curler for years - I've re-purchased it many times.
It doesn't work so well when you first buy it, because the pad is too tough. But After a few uses, it softens up and starts to work much better.
I also recommend heating it lightly with a blowdryer to really set the curl. I hold it for a few seconds at the base, and then "pump" it down the rest of the length as I remove it to get a nice rounded curl.
I've never had problems with it ripping my eyelashes out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this curler as part of a kit that also came with replacement "pads" and a little brush tool for your lashes. It works just as well as my cheapy $1 curler I bought like six years ago, I don't mind it but I was hoping for something a little better. I've never had any issues with pinching, lashes getting stuck, or it hurting my hand. I have short lashes, too. All in all this just isn't a great eyelash curler, but mine has pink handles, so I guess it is kind of cute and I can be a sucker for cute.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyelash curler sucks. It pinches me, it doesn't catch my outer lashes, and I don't even notice a difference in my lashes. Seriously, if you want an eyelash curler, invest a little money or save your 4 bucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ryuudolly

This is the only curler I've used. It curls but it takes too long and my lashes are long.. It pulls out my lashes and the curl barely holds.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2007 9:23:00 PM More reviews by likeablerain

I don't have alot of time to get ready for school in the mornings. I got a eyelash curler because I thought it would be a quick way to look good instead of blotting excess mascara and then cleaning up the mistakes. Though I'm afriad this takes just as long to get a good lasting curl.