October 22, 2014 | 1973 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! My life has been forever changed when I started using the turnaround system from Clinique. After the very first use, my skin was transformed into what I would believe an Angel's skin would look like, haha. Ok, so that's a little dramatic, but it really is awesome stuff, and I did see results right away, which probably aren't typical. I notice BIG time if I forget to use this. I love it, it's so soft, smooth, and makes my skin look radiant! Will I repurchase again? HELL YEAH! I already have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This exfoliates, moisturizes, and makes my skin very radiant. This does make my face look very smooth. For the price, it's still worth the money. This is the only thing by Clinique that continues to work on my skin. If you want smooth, exfoliated, radiant skin, this is a dream. This cream was the reason I purchased the three step system and other products, but they only worked for a few months.

This has worked continuously on my face for years. Total turnaround can also be mixed with other skincare lines, and that lives up to the promise. I currently am using various products from three different lines and this seems to work better with other products on my face than it did with other Clinique products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Morganluvsmusicaltheater

I really like this product! I'm a 14 year old girl going through puberty, so at this stage in my life, my skin can be VERY unpredictable! Somedays it has random pimples that pop up, other days I have red splotches, and dry skin. I use this after I do the 3 step clinique face routine. It helps even out my skin tone really well!!! Especially on the days that I have embarrassing pimples and/or splotches this is a lifesaver! For me this is worth the money because i find great results! My skin is smooth, radiant, and has an even skin tone with this on! I recommend (if you want to try this product but not buy it yet) that you go to a place with a clinique counter and ask to try on this product and see how it works on your face! For me it is fabulous for others (after reading the comments) it is apparently not! But I for sure recommend trying this!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by dubaibeilove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got my Clinique tunraround serum 1 fl. oz from Macys. I put this on after my 3 step. Then I top it off with their Even Better moisturizer. The results was disappointing. It dried out my skin. There was no radiance at all. It looked dull. I used this day and night for my face and neck and it ran out after 3 weeks. Totally not worth it for me. I went to Clinique at Nordstroms and the beauty rep told me the Even Better serum also works as an exfoliator, and gives a better result since I'm using the Even Better moisturizer. My skin is not as dry anymore but I notice that Turnaround serum did dried my skin pretty bad. I didn't not see my skin renewed as they promised.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by deborargh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely not worth it for me. I wanted to use this to get rid of most of my dark spots and to even out my skin tone (my skin is very good now but I used to have acne). For the price, I really hoped I would love it. On application it definitely made my skin much smoother and soft, and gave my skin a nice cooling effect. It doesn't leave any residue and the product really sinks in my skin very well. I put in on for overnight and on the first day I noticed several small whiteheads all over my face. It also made my face extremely red and rashy. I tried it again and this effect continued. Taking the redness and whiteheads aside, there is no improvement in the brightness/evenness of my skin or my dark spots.

It seems very good at curing active acne (as seen by the other reviews), but it definitely does not do anything for people with just uneven skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by AlexaElisabetta

Alright so moving past the fact that this is very expensive for me to buy (as a university student) this product is really great for active acne as well as hyperpigmentation. Since beginning to use this morning and night before my moisturizer, my face has cleared up tremendously, and the texture of my skin overall is better. I have probably the most clog-prone skin ever imaginable, and this helps to keep them fairly clean. There really is a noticable glow to my skin when I use this product. It comes in two versions, in the concentrate, which I use, and a heavier cream version. Both have the same amount of actives, but one is for drier skin. I have fairly dry skin but I prefer to use the lighter concentrate so I can layer a moisturizer overtop. Great product, wont be without it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really good if you have alot of skin problems like me I use this often it's pricey but good =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by cocoacoffee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

use regularly then the appearance of your skin improves...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by helenajustina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this product! I use it daily after Clinique's Liquid Mild Liquid Facial Soap and the Mild Toner. Then I follow up with Origins Make a Difference Treatment. My skin is really at its best right now and I attribute most of it to this little gem!

This really clears up your skin and makes it supersoft and glowy. It's an exfoliator, not a moisturiser, so unless you're really on the oily side, you'll need to moisture afterwards.

The only thing that's freaking me out is that one reviewer hinted it might be getting discontinued. So here my plea to Clinique: PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by petal

Love, love, love this. I have bought this so many times I have lost count. Unfortunately it has been discontinued in the UK and New Zealand and now I have to order it online, which is a pain. I only hope it won't get discontinued altogether. It cleared up my skin when I first started using it and it never irritated my sensitive skin. The last jar I ordered seemed to have a slightly different consistency and the effect was minimal, so I don't know if the formulation has changed or it was just this one jar. I'll still buy it again as it's never greasy, light and fresh, fragrance-free and has actually improved my skin. It's the only product I have bought again and again. HG!