MAC Retro Matte - Ruby Woo

4.4

My favorite besides Viva Glam I. A good bright red and doesn't need much touching up.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this shade however it's quite drying on my lips

Best Red Lipstick I've had so far. it complements my face and emphasises the complexion of my skin. it accentuates my features and I can tell that it gives me more attention when I walk around wearing it. Definitely worth my money.

I love Ruby Woo! On me, it pulls off as a orange toned-red but on others, if you have a more pink undertone, it pulls off as a more blue toned red. This was my first red from MAC and I have no regrets. It's not that drying for me, to be honest, although application might be a bit tricky. For that, I simply just spread my lips to have a more even and smoother application.
Overall, I love this product, it's definitely vibrant and I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So... I read si many reviews before I bought it and most of them were positive. It really is THE RED - the one that everyone MUST have it. It is really matte and the texture is quite different from the lipsticks I usually wear, but it was not so difficult to apply it. I usually would not spend so much money for a lipstick, as I wear Rimmel's Kate collection, but this one is something different. Even my husband was impressed that when we kissed his lips were clean. :D Yes, the quality is amazing. This red is so vibrant, with the exact amount of blue undertones. No other lipstick can compare to this one. If you are a Dita Von Teese fan, as I am, and you admire her lips - so this is her color! This MAC Ruby Woo won't let you down! ;)

I used to love ruby woo still do but it is that kind of red that ages me 10 years so I cannot wear it I've switched to loreal friedas red which suits me better but overall ruby woo is one of a kind and perfect wish I could wear it but I can't.

This holds for maaaany hours, it looks great and the color is really pretty! The only bad things are that it's a bit pricy and sometimes it gets a little bit too dry, but if you exfoliate your lips and use a lip balm before applying the lipstick, it looks, holds and feels great.

My ruby mac now is my second buy actually .. everyday i wear it ! even without a lipliner it looks good on my lips.. it doesn't fade easily and the color.. is beautiful :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best red so far. Apsolutely perfect

Stop googling "Ruby Woo dupes" because nothing is like this. I spent enough money on all those dupes and HATED all those reds on me. Most of them pulled pink. So I sucked it up and plunked down nearly $20 for a lipstick.

In one word...amazing. The color is red and STAYS red. It does not travel around my face and has some massive staying power. You get what you pay for and with this you get a beautiful matte red that does not budge.

Yes it's a dry formula...but I love that about it...as time goes on it even looks better on my lips. I do not have soft, full lips...but the formula does not exaggerate this downfall.

Total 2 thumbs up.