Cover Girl Clean

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil (Clove), Methylparaben, BHT, Iron Oxides, May Contain:, Ultramarines

I was really exited about this product until I realized a got a shade that's probably 1-2 shades lighter than my skin tone so it makes me look very pale also it smells really weird...?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a 'meh' product. Cheap powder. Cheap results. It smells bad. It doesn't keep you matte for long, and it provides next to no coverage. Definitely a product for younger people, or girls who just dont really wear a lot of makeup and dont need much coverage or staying powder.

on 5/18/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

When I was a young tween (probably younger than that) and first trying out makeup, this was the powder my Mom gave me to use along with the Clean foundation. I remember this having a strong smell and stinging my skin. Yikes. She swears by this stuff, though.

on 10/16/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been searching for the perfect powder that is light and matches my skin tone for awhile but then the other day when i was cleaning out my makeup draw i found the empty packaging of covergirls clean powder and i remembered how it worked great for blotting excess oil and it's not too heavy either and lasts all day im definatly going out later to buy this

on 10/15/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this to set my makeup. I do not expect Any coverage from this what so ever i just use it to keep my face matte I use very little. I apply it around the creases of my nose my forehead and my chin. If you use to much it appears chalky I do not recommend using this on the entire face just in spots where you tend to get oily. I have to touch up in a few hours because I tend to look shiny. I hate the smell of this so much it smells like old lady perfume but most cover girl products do. It is cheap I got mine for $5 but I will not be buying this again because there is better powders out there for about the same price

on 8/15/2012 11:31:00 AM

I have tried this product as a face powder, and it is junk. It offers no coverage, and I had to reapply frequently.

I have also tried this product as a BRONZER with fairly good results. I have fairly light, warm-toned skin. I was looking for a matte bronzer, with absolutely no shimmer or glitter. I also didn't want to spend a ton of money for a product that I would only use for a few months every year. I bought Cover Girl Clean "Normal Skin" pressed powder in color #155 "Soft Honey" (which is several shades darker than my natural skintone) and it is perfect. I use a large powder brush to apply, and it goes on nice and sheer. I am very happy with this product as a bronzer.

Well I still haven't found my holy grail pressed powder to control my fair-medium combo oily skin! Anyways, I have this powder in the shade 545 warm beige, but it's in a blue packaging instead of the one in the picture. It's okay I guess, You just had to keep applying it but be really careful not to put too much because it does cake easily. It's not the best powder ever, but it's okay.

on 6/21/2012 8:36:00 AM

I hate the smell! It is very strong and medicine-like. I don't wear powder all the time but like to have some on hand in case my face looks shiny. For me, this product does the job. I like the compact design, although some people don't. Some people like the smell; I do not. I'm going to buy this product in the version for sensitive skin; the reviews say it's unscented.

on 5/17/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got it in the shade Tan. The powder is nice for touch-ups but I dislike the scent. Maybe I am sensitive to smells but I hate the scent that covergirl uses on all of their face products. Please covergirl get rid of that horrid scent!

on 2/8/2012 9:28:00 PM

Used this for about year would put over my cover girl foundation made my face breakout a lot and made ny face look super shiny by the end of the day