November 23, 2014 | 1931 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I use this to set my makeup. I do not expect Any coverage from this what so ever i just use it to keep my face matte I use very little. I apply it around the creases of my nose my forehead and my chin. If you use to much it appears chalky I do not recommend using this on the entire face just in spots where you tend to get oily. I have to touch up in a few hours because I tend to look shiny. I hate the smell of this so much it smells like old lady perfume but most cover girl products do. It is cheap I got mine for $5 but I will not be buying this again because there is better powders out there for about the same price

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jedda

I have tried this product as a face powder, and it is junk. It offers no coverage, and I had to reapply frequently.

I have also tried this product as a BRONZER with fairly good results. I have fairly light, warm-toned skin. I was looking for a matte bronzer, with absolutely no shimmer or glitter. I also didn't want to spend a ton of money for a product that I would only use for a few months every year. I bought Cover Girl Clean "Normal Skin" pressed powder in color #155 "Soft Honey" (which is several shades darker than my natural skintone) and it is perfect. I use a large powder brush to apply, and it goes on nice and sheer. I am very happy with this product as a bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by pinkcupcakee

Well I still haven't found my holy grail pressed powder to control my fair-medium combo oily skin! Anyways, I have this powder in the shade 545 warm beige, but it's in a blue packaging instead of the one in the picture. It's okay I guess, You just had to keep applying it but be really careful not to put too much because it does cake easily. It's not the best powder ever, but it's okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by agrunow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate the smell! It is very strong and medicine-like. I don't wear powder all the time but like to have some on hand in case my face looks shiny. For me, this product does the job. I like the compact design, although some people don't. Some people like the smell; I do not. I'm going to buy this product in the version for sensitive skin; the reviews say it's unscented.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got it in the shade Tan. The powder is nice for touch-ups but I dislike the scent. Maybe I am sensitive to smells but I hate the scent that covergirl uses on all of their face products. Please covergirl get rid of that horrid scent!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Kris20

Used this for about year would put over my cover girl foundation made my face breakout a lot and made ny face look super shiny by the end of the day

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by lori99jj

I have been using this product for 20+ years, and I love it! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. The clean, noxema-scended powder is so nice. It gives a subtle matte finish to your skin and sets your foundation nicely. It feel very light on the skin, never cakes, even with reapplication (unless you reapply it on damp skin). I find that it lasts a long time, too. I only reapply my powder every few hours. The only negative thing I can say about this product is the new compact design, which is more difficult to open, and bulkier on your purse. But it doesn't bother me enough that I would stop buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this many times. It is fantastic for setting/mattifying an oily t-zone. I love the herbal type smell, and it does not cake on my skin, nor clog my pores.

//edit: Just to note, though, that the mattifying effect doesn't last long - you do need to frequently reapply. Hassle! But I personally like repowdering every hour, as I have a slight obsession :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Why on earth anyone would expect coverage out of this (it's not a foundation) is beyond me. I use it to set my Clean foundation and it works great. I happen to like the smell, but wished it had SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hooshness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in the limited edition 50th anniversary design, LOVE IT! Apart from that, it works really well, especially on top of Cover Girl Natural Luxe foundation. The combo makes my skin looks so smooth AND natural! Gotta love it.