July 31, 2014 | 1932 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by pinkcupcakee

Well I still haven't found my holy grail pressed powder to control my fair-medium combo oily skin! Anyways, I have this powder in the shade 545 warm beige, but it's in a blue packaging instead of the one in the picture. It's okay I guess, You just had to keep applying it but be really careful not to put too much because it does cake easily. It's not the best powder ever, but it's okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by agrunow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate the smell! It is very strong and medicine-like. I don't wear powder all the time but like to have some on hand in case my face looks shiny. For me, this product does the job. I like the compact design, although some people don't. Some people like the smell; I do not. I'm going to buy this product in the version for sensitive skin; the reviews say it's unscented.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got it in the shade Tan. The powder is nice for touch-ups but I dislike the scent. Maybe I am sensitive to smells but I hate the scent that covergirl uses on all of their face products. Please covergirl get rid of that horrid scent!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Kris20

Used this for about year would put over my cover girl foundation made my face breakout a lot and made ny face look super shiny by the end of the day

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by lori99jj

I have been using this product for 20+ years, and I love it! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. The clean, noxema-scended powder is so nice. It gives a subtle matte finish to your skin and sets your foundation nicely. It feel very light on the skin, never cakes, even with reapplication (unless you reapply it on damp skin). I find that it lasts a long time, too. I only reapply my powder every few hours. The only negative thing I can say about this product is the new compact design, which is more difficult to open, and bulkier on your purse. But it doesn't bother me enough that I would stop buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this many times. It is fantastic for setting/mattifying an oily t-zone. I love the herbal type smell, and it does not cake on my skin, nor clog my pores.

//edit: Just to note, though, that the mattifying effect doesn't last long - you do need to frequently reapply. Hassle! But I personally like repowdering every hour, as I have a slight obsession :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Why on earth anyone would expect coverage out of this (it's not a foundation) is beyond me. I use it to set my Clean foundation and it works great. I happen to like the smell, but wished it had SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hooshness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in the limited edition 50th anniversary design, LOVE IT! Apart from that, it works really well, especially on top of Cover Girl Natural Luxe foundation. The combo makes my skin looks so smooth AND natural! Gotta love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the original clean powder in the brown compact. But I hate the new compact design!!! I still use this little gem, but I buy it in it's original packaging off ebay. I don't wear foundation and love to be as natural as possible, but having oily skin and some larger pores in my t-zone makes using a powder a must. Most powders are too cakey and splotchy by the end of the day, but not this one! It smooths over my large pores, controls oil, and looks undetectable. Love noxema, and love the noxema scent it has. If only CG would go back to the old compact design!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by malloryelise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It breaks easily.I have the brown package, the normal skin one. I think it's works great, though. Get's rid of shine. But after application, I have to get rid of excess that collects on my nose, but it works great and looks great in picture, I love it because it doesn't mask my skin tone and still let's minor blemishes in. (I don't like to look like a stick figure alot.) I have a little popped blood vessel under my right eye, and I don't like to cover it up because I think it makes my face more unique, if so a flaw.