Jason Natural Cosmetics Super-C Toner

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 2/2/2006 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know, probably for some people it is good. I was using it only for a week. No results seen yet - but it leaves a VERY STICKY unpleasant feeling.

on 11/12/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Excellent toner. Though I have been wanting to use this toner to go along with the Super-C Cleanser, I was afraid to try it b/c I thought it might be too moisturizing for my combo/oily/acne-prone skin. But not so! This toner is great! It leaves my skin soft, silky, moisturized, refreshed and clean! There is no need for a moisturizer after this toner. And my makeup goes on beautifully afterward. I'm thinking I might even like this better than Jason's Fruit Cooler Toner...

on 11/2/2005 8:00:00 PM

I am not sure if this is doing anything, but it smells sooo YUMMY! Like orange creamsicle. UPDATE: I am loving this toner. No breakout (except hormonal) and very agreeable to my skin for the last few months. I use this in the evening w/o moisturizer. Moisturizing in the evening breaks me out. I am not sure if my skin looks brighter, but smell combined with right amount of moisture is a big plus.

on 8/8/2005 11:52:00 AM

I have used this for the last 5 years. It is an excellent mild toner that is non-irritating to the skin. Using it morning and night has been very beneficial to my skin, especially the acne prone areas. THe only downside is that you have to check the bottle when purchasing to make sure it has not turned darkned or turned brown, meaning that the vitamin C has broken down. It states on the label that this is not harmful, but what's the point when the vitamin C is useless?

on 12/3/2004 9:26:00 AM

A really good toner for my oily/rough/spotty skin. Because of the ferocious heating in my building my skin is rather parched at the moment , and this toner combined with my Korres moisturisers (also fab helps to keep my skin really fresh & hydrated. Also because it has a little salicylic acid it stops my skin from looking dull and has kept it spot free. I don't know if I can use this in the summer as it will be a little too rich but for right now it is a perfect hydrator for thirsty skins.

on 4/20/2004 11:45:00 PM

This product leaves my face feeling moist. Not dry and tight like other toners. The smell is fantastic!

on 8/30/2003 5:21:00 PM

I like to use this instead of my Aveda Exfoliant when I want a change of pace - the citrus smell is very refreshing, but a little too strong for me to use everyday. This toner also makes my skin feel very soft and smooth, not too tight like a lot of alcoholic toners.