September 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #11

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by ativan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After getting several samples of this over the past year, I finally decided to go ahead and pay the ridiculously high price of $55 for this wonderful product. This is my favorite blush right now. As the SA taught me, I squirt some of this in the palm of my hand, swirl my blush brush in my hand and then sweep over my cheeks. This way, it doesn't disturb my foundation or concealer at all,and leaves a luminous, beautiful, bronzed glow.
I'm hoping to find other ways of using this as well, but for now it's my HG blush. As others have mentioned, I just wish they would cut the amount of product in half and sell it for half the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 3:13:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a Hong Kong woman with between light and medium yellow under tone skin color. I use this Fluid Sheer #11 by mixing with Fluid Sheer #1 or #14 then add on with High Precision Retouch #3.5 to hide my horrible purple brown dark circle around eye.

Can say that Fluid Sheer #11 is little pinky for my skin tone so that the MA at Giorgio Armani Store tried to mix with #1 and #14. I just got the #11 and thinking to get #1 or #14 because I have Benefit "you're bluffing!" yellow wand can be mixed with this #11. I wanna to try for a week to see the result. But, I absolutely agree that Fluid Sheer #11 is an adorable shade. It's very well for hide sallow/dark area. I also use it as a blush on apple cheek then add thin layer of Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. It's quite a good matching. I give packaging rating 4 because a pump of quantity is too much for me to use only on eye area.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by therese108

#11 is a very versatile color, a bronze shimmery peach-pink that I imagine would work on both warm and cool complexions. On PPPs and fair to medium-skinned gals, this would work great as a bronzer if applied to the T-zone; it also makes a great, natural glowy blush stain that lasts the whole day. Or you could mix one pump with your regular liquid foundation for an overall peachy glow, similar to using a peach highlighter like BeneFit's Georgia, for example. On darker-skinned gals, this would make a great face highlighter on brows, cheekbones, etc. I find that the pump dispenses enough fluid to cover the whole face, so one must be careful if you just need a tiny amount for highlighting. Overall this is a great luminizer/highlighter, but the steep price point makes it unlikely I would repurchase. I'm sure I could substitute something similar out there (like a Revlon Skinlight) for a lot less.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by blyss

These Fluid Sheers are so nonchalant and hidden from MUAers eyes ... I'm really surprised considering the wonderful glowing effect they leave on people's skins. This fluid sheer is one of the few items that really do infuse the skin with a healthy beautiful glow. It's not over the top with sparkles and it doesnt feel like a heavy film on the face either. Quite wonderful to mix in foundation or use it on your own if you have beautiful skin.

The colour of this one is a peach-pink with a golden sheen on my NC30 skintone. At first I was weary cause of the pink on a golden complexion but those fears were put to ease as it was more of a healthy hint than an actual pink colour. It's lightweight and havent broken me out. The only reason why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is the cost. I guess with the Armani name, you have to pay for it. If this was slightly more affordable, I'm sure this will fly off the shelves instead of remaining quiet and awaiting for a lucky few to discover it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 1:56:00 PM More reviews by piggiejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gorgeous peachy/rosey/pinky/bronzey shade -- i'm sorry its just a rather complicated kind of colour so its hard to describe it.

here is a picture of it in a sample pot - so you can see what kinda colour it is in the pot.

it applies easily onto skin as its liquid. it goes on sheer so you can build up the intensitity as you like. i use this mainly as a blusher so i have no idea how it is like when mixed into foundation -although i've been told that you could do that too.

it gives a very healthy, flushed, glow to my skin :D continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Lettres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a lovely color that can be layered depending on how much color you want to show. It is also perfect to mix with moisturizer and/or foundation, as well as a highlighter. It is expensive and in each application of either FS or SLF I always end up using just about half of what is dispensed by the pump, which is always too much. Still, I don't mind because I love the effect of this product on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This fluid sheer is a muted pinkish-neutral with peach lights. As with all fluid sheers, it gives that soft glow of youth without any discernable shimmer or shine. The pink tones in this one correct my sallow, tired days by making my skin look luminous and even-toned -your typical miracle in a bottle from Armani. :-) NC30-35.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by t4729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the most beautiful fluid sheer. Hard to describe but it is a peachy-pink...Looks beautiful as a blush when tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2005 11:42:00 PM More reviews by KarenMixa

I took off a lippy because of price. I like this color for my fair and pink coloring. It is very sheer and adds a hint of color on my cheeks without looking too orange or too pink. The price is ridiculous though-it really isn't that wonderful , unless you sample it and decide that the color is perfect. I would not buy it again because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by naima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another lovely Fluid Sheer. I stared at it in its sample pot for awhile, sure that it would not show up on my GGG cheeks. I finally dipped in and gave it a try. To my surprise and delight, the peachy-rose fluid gave my face a nice, though barely visible, warm flush. It was especially nice when I topped it with a matching powder blush. But I just can't justify plunking out $48 for a full-size bottle since I know I won't get much use out of it. I think this would be gorgeous on gals a few shades lighter than I!

EDIT 2/24/05:I love this! I upgraded my rating from a 4 to a 5. A GA MA mixed this pretty liquid with Fluid Sheer #8, which I already owned, and it was perfect! I love how Fluid Sheers can be mixed and matched - they are so much fun! Anyhow, I plunked down the $48, and I'm finding that I enjoy this even without mixing. It offers a really pretty, healthy look. I will definitely use and repurchase if I ever run out! continued >>