October 25, 2014 | 1638 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by teyha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought it because of the great reviews i read here and it certainly didn't disappoint me. it has delicious chocolaty smells that almost real i wanna eat it. a good scrub and leave my skin smooth and velvety. no repurchase because i'm actually has no needs for this product since i'm not fond of extra thing in the shower. after 2months,i just used it thrice not because it's bad but because i'm too lazy. bought a lotion too,and same thing happened...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This scrub does its job so well!! Makes my skin feel so silky smooth, I absolutely love it! It not only removes dead skin, but I feel it helps to remove dirt as well. I have lots of blackheads and/or acne on my back, and after I use this scrub my back feels so smooth! Plus it smells so yummy, how can the chocolate lover in me resist this? I do think it's a little expensive, but with such good results I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Siljeehl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Makes my skin feel so soft, and has delicious smell! LOVE IT :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by serenechew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

The best body scrub ever. I have dryish skin which will get a little oily. This scrub leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, soft, and keeps the oilies away. Don't wait to try it! The scrub is a little rough but it is not scratchy.

It rinses well and does not leave your skin oily or slick despite what the product name may convey, hope people don't get the impression that they are slathering butter over their body.

The product seems very little quantity for a body scrub so I do have to spread it around quite carefully as I don't want to waste it. Try to leave the scrub on for a little while more so that the cocoa butter has time to sink into your skin.

It is a little expensive, but for the great results, I do not mind the price.
Also, try to buy during sales, TBS do give good sales, especially during end March/April period when there is the Earth Day period.

Don't like the packaging much, will prefer a squeeze tube. Using a container is very fiddley and water may get in especially for a bath product.

Will definitely buy again - Holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ShatterGlass89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I want to say...I LOVE THIS!!! This makes my skin so unbelieveably soft and it helps with the bumps I have on my legs and arms. It also acts kind of like a soap because it removes not only the dead skin cells but the dirt from your skin. Plus, even though the product is expensive, you only need a tiny amount in order to exfoliate areas of your body. Also, the scent is lovely, it smells like a combination of both cocoa butter and chocolate in one. But going on to the packaging....this does pool in water...and if you drop it...you will lose product. But I would definitely recommend anyone interested to check this out, it's worth it :D.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by slivka81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great body scrub, smells heavenly and leaves skin soft. Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by pastacarbonara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite product from TBS. I use it once a week and my skin gets clean as a whistle and soft and moisturized to boot. Plus, the smell! Some people don't like it though, so try it first at the shop.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by pineapple1187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is the first body scrub i ever used, and i am sooooo pleased with it, that i don't want to change it! ti contains powdered almond cernels, so they don't dissolve while you massage. for this reason, a little goes a long way. this product has saved me from ingrown hairs (i recently started waxing instead of shaving). the smell is great as well. it has the discreet buttery smell of the matching body butter, plus a slight bitter smell from the almond cernels. amazingly good... very expensive, but worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by PookieT

If you're looking for a more intense scrub than the traditional drugstore apricot ones, this is for you. Use your hands to rub into your body in circles, and you will be left smoother and sweet smelling. Don't even try it on your face. Wish it came in a squeeze or pump, but I understand that either might clog with the bigger granuals in this scrub. However the twist off top is really annoying and I hate getting water in the container as I'm trying to open it in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by dainty77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub, and the smell of it makes me want to dip my finger in it and eat it lol. It is better than the sugar based scrubs because it doesn't melt in contact with water. Leaves my skin so smooth! I use it with TBS exfoliating gloves twice a week. BUY IT!