December 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

i remember using this product when i was 6 years old !! haha xD its a very soothing scrub ! it smells great . it is simple and fairly priced , it gets the job done ! totally recommend it !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Betto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this after reading the glowing reviews here on MUA, and I really do have to say it is worth the high rating! It leaves my skin feeling sooo soft and smooth, and my body lotion always sinks in better. It seems to help with preventing ingrown hairs, too.

I've tried a few other body scrubs, but they either a) left an oily residue instead of actually being moisturizing, b) weren't "scrubby" enough, or the opposite - c) too "scrubby"/harsh and depleted my skin of moisture (like L'Oreal Exfotonic). Actually I feel this exfoliates my skin better than some of the harsher scrubs out there. Plus it does give your skin some extra moisture.

Would love this product even more if it came in a tube, because of hygiene reasons and ease of use, but it's still my HG body scrub. Could be cheaper, but you only need a small amount. I use this about 2 times a week, if anyone was wondering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Kayraven

This is great! I got a sample but I refuse to buy it cause it just costs WAY too much for the small jar.
Smells divine, I can not accentuate this enough - the smell is fabulous. It exfoliates well, but I would rather use it on dry skin rather than in the shower since it is a tad gentle for my liking. It is not too creamy, not oily either. Gives nice moisture so I don't need to use body lotion post-scrub and does not make me want to wash it off. I do need to use quite much of it so that one jar does not last long enough! I think this is really the best scrub from Body Shop, so don't hesitate and go for it!
I really can not say anything bad about this product, but the only way I am ever getting this is as a present or on a Body Shop sale. I can justify the price only if it's a promo or would come in a bigger package.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by teyha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought it because of the great reviews i read here and it certainly didn't disappoint me. it has delicious chocolaty smells that almost real i wanna eat it. a good scrub and leave my skin smooth and velvety. no repurchase because i'm actually has no needs for this product since i'm not fond of extra thing in the shower. after 2months,i just used it thrice not because it's bad but because i'm too lazy. bought a lotion too,and same thing happened...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This scrub does its job so well!! Makes my skin feel so silky smooth, I absolutely love it! It not only removes dead skin, but I feel it helps to remove dirt as well. I have lots of blackheads and/or acne on my back, and after I use this scrub my back feels so smooth! Plus it smells so yummy, how can the chocolate lover in me resist this? I do think it's a little expensive, but with such good results I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Siljeehl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Makes my skin feel so soft, and has delicious smell! LOVE IT :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by serenechew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

The best body scrub ever. I have dryish skin which will get a little oily. This scrub leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, soft, and keeps the oilies away. Don't wait to try it! The scrub is a little rough but it is not scratchy.

It rinses well and does not leave your skin oily or slick despite what the product name may convey, hope people don't get the impression that they are slathering butter over their body.

The product seems very little quantity for a body scrub so I do have to spread it around quite carefully as I don't want to waste it. Try to leave the scrub on for a little while more so that the cocoa butter has time to sink into your skin.

It is a little expensive, but for the great results, I do not mind the price.
Also, try to buy during sales, TBS do give good sales, especially during end March/April period when there is the Earth Day period.

Don't like the packaging much, will prefer a squeeze tube. Using a container is very fiddley and water may get in especially for a bath product.

Will definitely buy again - Holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ShatterGlass89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I want to say...I LOVE THIS!!! This makes my skin so unbelieveably soft and it helps with the bumps I have on my legs and arms. It also acts kind of like a soap because it removes not only the dead skin cells but the dirt from your skin. Plus, even though the product is expensive, you only need a tiny amount in order to exfoliate areas of your body. Also, the scent is lovely, it smells like a combination of both cocoa butter and chocolate in one. But going on to the packaging....this does pool in water...and if you drop it...you will lose product. But I would definitely recommend anyone interested to check this out, it's worth it :D.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by slivka81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great body scrub, smells heavenly and leaves skin soft. Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by pastacarbonara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite product from TBS. I use it once a week and my skin gets clean as a whistle and soft and moisturized to boot. Plus, the smell! Some people don't like it though, so try it first at the shop.