July 29, 2014 | 524 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have use couple of tubes of this particular mascara, it creates a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great because it comes on a smaller size since we all know we throw out our mascara after a fe months! Does not flake, and makes my thick lashes look so long!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Faerilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Although not my HG mascara, it's still a great little mascara to have on-the-go. And little is right but hey, it's cheap and does the job! You are suppose to get new mascara every 3 months anyways and most girls own more than one mascara at a time.

Now, idk about you but I have super-straight lashes, not short or thin, just soooo stick straight. On account of that, most mascaras smudge on me no matter I prep my eye area/wear concealer or not. Curling my eyelashes helps cut down the smudging. If you have the same problem, try that too.

Scandalash is like your lashes but better. It just gives you a little bit definition, volume, and length... but it layers without much clumping and does not flake. (Invest in a lash comb to avoid clumping altogether! Tweezerman makes agreat metal one.) I just wish Scandalash is waterproof because it does smudge a tiny bit on me (most mascaras do that on me except for waterproof ones especially if I do not curl my lashes). You can make your eyelashes dramatic with Scandalash if you use another mascara with it and alternate the layers. A few coats of each later... dolly lashes that look like fake lashes!

In conjunction with the M.Powerment Gold(a beautifull subtly shimmery lipgloss that looks good alone and with with EVERYTHING), I've got an awesome "look on a stick". lol With that, L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense, E.L.F. WetGloss Lash&Brow, Maybelline Age Rewind concealer/highlighter, Dream Matter powder, and Physcian's Formula Healthy GLow Shimmer Strips in my everyday makeup bag, I'm good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by erikakristen123

I've always been on a search for the perfect mascara, and I've gotta say..this one may be what i've been looking for. my eyelashes always look good when i use this so effortlessly. it's never clumpy, and really makes my lashes stand out, for day or night. i have it on a hook up with a concealer, so it's a tiny tube, but the wand it still big enough to work very well. check it out-www.youravon.com/elink

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:00:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

omg, this worked really well on me and i have the shortest lashes hardly even noticeable...it gave me the perfect length i wanted. ugh i wish they wouldn't make mini hook ups and make full size tubes! for the price are you kidding me? this lasts me like a month. i would definately keep repurchasing over and over if they had full size tubes theres really no point of the hook ups. but other than that i love what this mascara does.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a great casual daytime mascara. I don't get any flaking or smudging and definitely no dreaded racoon eyes at the end of the day. If you hold the wand vertically, it really does give a nice amount of lengthening without looking "spidery." I love the "hookup" packaging as I can keep my lip gloss du jour on the other end and pretty much be good to go for errands.

I'm sure I'll buy this again for daily use but for nights or special occasions I'm sticking with my VS Beauty Rush mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sistahmaybelline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It came with my mark rep kit. Kinda thrown off by the size though (its small). However the formula is amazing. It goes on so smooth and creamy. It lenthens my lashes and it doesn't irritate my contact lens/sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dearholly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very minimal clumping. Lengthening power is amazing with this mascara. Just turn the brush vertically and apply that way. I get my longest lashes with this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Trinabeena

I was reading some of the other reviews & wanted to throw a comment in. This mascara works AMAZINGLY well IF you curl your eyelashes, use a volumizing mascara first, let that dry & then use the scandalash as your second coat. I have never had such gorgeous lashes! I look like I'm wearing false ones. As with any product, it is all in how it's used! Also, the brush does need to be wiped off a bit or it will clump. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Abozzo

I usually love mark stuff. But not this.

I get tons of smudging from this, and I don't get any from any of the others I use (which isn't a lot, I'm not *that* picky about mascara).

It makes my lashes look nice and dark and some length and volume (though not dazzling) but really nothing special in that regard.

I love mark's hook ups so I wish I liked this since it's the only hook up mascara...but no. I did not love it.