October 22, 2014 | 2002 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Botanical Bronzer in Sunnybuddy

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2005 12:34:00 AM More reviews by virgiepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first bronzer I've ever tried, and though I might experiment with something different next time, I'll keep this one in the running as my "go to" pick. I have a fair/medium complexion with orange undertones and wear a medium/full coverage makeup. I'm also at school under harsh fluorescent lighting all day. A brush of this keeps me from looking too pasty and more natural. Plus it's pretty reasonably priced, and seems to last forever! I've used it daily for the past 3 months, and from what I can tell, still have a ton left. It also has a good staying power and doesn't fade away by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2005 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually have tried both Sunnybuddy and the new one Sunnybunch (the one with the 3 little sunflowers) Of them both, I prefer the latter because it's not as dark and it is so gorgeous. Both of these are great bronzers, they are much different than other bronzers I've tried because they are multi-colored. While some PF bronzers have been far less impressive (the Revined one, Moonlight one) this actually gives me a sun kissed glow I crave.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by princessraini300

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this be a perfectly good bronzer. The first day I used it all my customers(I am a bartender) said that I had a "beautiful glow." So I would rate this as working well. You do need to be slightly darker complected to use this product, just be careful not to overuse or you will look orangey.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2005 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cathart

I put this on my cheekbones thinking it would brighten me up. It made me look orange! I have a golden tan to my face in the summer. Ick I hate this and am needing a new bronzer that works. You know you don't look right when your husband notices you have color on your face!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2005 9:43:00 PM More reviews by platinumgloss

This is actually a good product..overall. But be careful not to overdo it or else you'll be orange :O

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2005 10:31:00 AM More reviews by BookishBlondesUnite

I don't actually own this; my Mom uses it and I was putting my makeup on in her dressing room and decided to use it. I applied it *lightly* with a Benefit brush and it actually looked quite nice on my fairer skin (my Mom has a darker skin tone). I don't think I'd buy it because I know of better bronzers I'd rather have but I was surprised by the versatility and ease of application with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2004 10:56:00 PM More reviews by elsangalang

This made my cheeks look orange/rust-like. Not pretty at all. I have fairly smooth Asian skin on the paler side. That's probably why it didn't look right. Mabe I need to do some self-tanning so I don't look so washed out this winter. My hair is darker now than in the summer and so I definitely don't want a pale face. I still will probably look for a different bronzer. The packaging is kind of cheesy too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the idea of this product. A broner with skin benefits (anti-oxidents, etc.) built in. It's a nice shade and I'm pleased with the way it applies, however the colour is too light for me and didn't show at all. I thought the golden sunshine on this was just sprayed on, but it's not - it's in the whole compact and that lightens the pigment just too much for my skin. However, I will use this in combination with a darker bronzer and benefit from it's properties.