Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish

4.1

Water, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-3 Cocamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Ternafolia Oil, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-39, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Propylene Gylcol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officianlis (Sage) Leaf, Rose Canina Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). 6/1/09

on 12/8/2014 1:03:00 PM

BETTER THAN PROACTIV!!!!
I received this as a sample and it will definitely be my new HG product. My skin has never softer, smoother, or clearer than while using this! Even my blackheads, that couldn't be dealt with by using Proactiv, are disappearing!! (note all of my exlaimation points - so good!!)
The scent is light and clean. The price, for a full size, is completely reasonable, and in fact would probably be (or is) cheaper than Proactiv.
My only recommendation is to use a light hand while applying, as it could be abrasive/harsh feeling if you're too heavy handed.
Otherwise? Perfection all around.

on 11/24/2014 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is lovely. It really helps get rid of flaky bits and reduces congestion. My face feels very soft and smooth. It has a nice, light scent and is not too harsh if you use it with a gentle hand. It gives a satisfying scrub without leaving a greasy film or making my skin raw and red. My skin had a nice glow in the morning. I switch between this and my beloved Alba Botanica Acnedote scrub. My skin has been looking much clearer and even in color. Would repurchase.

on 7/6/2014 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this, it's very exfoliating, perfect for unclogging pores.
The scrub has loads of tiny exfoliating beads, the smell is gorgeous & it's gentle for use everyday.
It leaves my skin feeling very soft & clean, I use it everyday with no breakouts or problems.
It's fairly pricey, but you only need a tiny amount.

on 4/29/2014 9:33:00 PM

Ok first things first, price is awful and I almost puked paying this much BUT holy cow it works fantastic. It is in no way shape or form comparable to a cheaper scrub (sadly) or I would buy the cheaper one, but this one makes me feel my face all day long after I use it.

on 4/11/2014 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this from a Sephora promotion. I wasn't too impressed, it felt very harsh on my skin, I guess I just like gentler exfoliaters. Not a fan of feeling like I am sanding off my face. I prefer the Dermologica Daily microfoliant, a very gentle exfoliater. I would not purchase this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Love, love, love this! You only need a dime size amount so it lasts a long time (I make it stretch because it's pretty pricey). It feels creamy and elegant during use and not terribly abrasive, but enough to tell a difference, and it leaves my skin like silk and very smooth and fresh. A light, barely there scent makes it a wonderful treat for a high-end product!

on 2/23/2014 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

By far the best facial scrub I have tried. Really smoothens and softens out the face and it can be used daily with no tight feeling after. Doesn't get rid of flaky skin if you are on a dry spell though. Yet to find one that does that. But I guess a scrub in general can't really do that unless you use some peeling scrub?

on 10/18/2013 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Amazing. My skin was immediately smoother. This scrub eliminated dry patches and prevented future breakouts without being overly irritating. Nothing else compares.

on 10/16/2013 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I received this with their flawless skin deluxe gift. Oh my god it's amazing. It made my make up application truly flawless. I have dry patchy skin on my cheeks and that buffed it right out. In love!

on 10/6/2013 9:01:00 PM

I first tried Laura Mercier face smoother as a sample from Sephora. I exfoliate twice each week so I decided to try the sample. I loved this product. It does not dry out your face and leaves your skin very smooth. After using us the sample, I purchased the larger size. This was 2-3 years ago. It is my favorite exfoliant. Do not hesitate to try Laura Mercier Face Polish.