October 20, 2014 | 1391 users online

Cleansers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Super-C Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by elginsgirl

I've been using Aveda's Tourmaline cleanser which worked well on my skin but is a bit pricey so I figured I'd find something with a better review that was less expensive...thats how I find this....BAD BAD BAD.....I dont have sensitive skin or break out easily so I assumed this would be great but nope...the first 5-6 times I used it it made my skin super tight and dry and now about 2 weeks into using it (both day & night) my cheeks are breaking out really bad which has never happened before...other than that the smell isnt bad, the price is decent and the lather is nice it just doesn't work well w/ my skin so back to Aveda I go

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

UPDATE: Well this over time was making my skin, especially around my eyes, insanely dry. I've stopped using.
Knock on wood, so far this is just awesome. I have switched cleansers about seven times in as many months, and my skin continued to break out and act insane. I've used Neutrogena One Step, AHA foaming face wash, Dove beauty bar, Aveeno, Olay cleanser, Olay daily facials, Basis cleaner clean, you name it, I've tried it lately. But this is wooooooonderful. I use Dermalogica PreCleanse, then this citrusy cleanser and I am VERY happy. My breakouts have all cleared up and my skin isn't tight, dry, or over oily. Happy. :) I'll update if anything changes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by fritzygirl

This is a great cleanser. I went back to this after finding that Paula's Choice just wasn't that great. (I also switched from her 2% liquid to an Avalon Organics toner that works much better for me). This provides great cleaning without leaving me with that 'stripped' or dry feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Hermosa8

I bought this cleanser based on the good reviews here. thanks to you, great MUA reviewers. I love this product so much. It suits my oily & acne prone skin. Next I'm going to try the toner.
Bought it for $10 + tax in Longs Drugs

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by PeachyB

I thought it worked pretty well. I used the whole system (cleanser, toner, cream) as an alternative to the perricone ones, which also use ester-c. I thought it worked pretty well, my skin looked bright and I didn't break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by mldmld

I had a free sample, good for one use only. It cleans without drying but it does have a strange citrus smell. Since I used it once, I don't know how it works over time, but the fact that it gently and thoroughly cleansed is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by mira646

I bought this at the organic market up the street when I was out of my J&J Purpose cleanser and they didn't have it at the Walgreens in my neighborhood. I was nervous to have a breakout and feel like an idiot for buying a cleanser I knew nothing about. Now I am on my second bottle. It has been great. Paraben free, no animal testing, organic ingredients, cleanses gently without making your skin feel tight and dry. No breakouts. My only complaint is that it smells like those orange Tic Tacs, but I have gotten used to it and don't notice anymore (and my husband likes that smell anyway!). Also use the toner, which gently removes makeup and refreshes skin. I feel good buying this, and my skin looks great. Do I need to say more?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 2:40:00 AM More reviews by billieaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about 8 months and has been my HG since the beginning. Smells good and foams well. I will say that during the winter, it was just a little bit drying, but easily corrected with moisturizer. For summer it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I admit, I didn't really think much of this cleanser at first. I have dry skin and snapped this up last fall on sale. I thought this would dry my skin out too much, so I left it under the sink for a long time. Now that the weather has heated up considerably in the past month, my skin has done a complete turn around to oily and breakout prone. I took a chance and brought this cleanser out. I have been really happy with this: It foams really well and removes mascara and mineral makeup without much effort at all. No need for a second lathering. My skin is not uncomfortable or tight in the least after rinsing either. It has become a great summer cleanser for me, and the bottle will last me ages too because so little is needed. Smells reminiscent of orange chews or Tic Tacs.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this cleanser for a few years now and it's great. I introduced it to 3 of my friends and between us we've got every skin type: dry, dry and sensitive, oily etc. It works great for us all. It's very gentle yet thorough and for around USD5 on vitacost, it's amazingly good value. Here's a tip: to get a good foam, just squirt some into your hand and then rub your hands together vigorously. It won't foam much if you put it directly onto your face. Enjoy!