April 19, 2014 | 1217 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This another concealer that has aced the packaging. It has a wonderful little brush that allows getting into those troublesome areas where you need light. Also the turnup stick is very good for allowing just the right amount of product to come through the brush. Love this little concealer and goes easily in a small purse for touch ups. Great for lining around you lips for a little glow and on inside dark corners of the eye. I have used it as a highlighter as it is very subtle and it has a light consistency. I am older and it works pretty well for me as far as getting into lines and wrinkles, but the younger set would probably enjoy it even more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Kelly9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG Product! So I have dark circles/pigmentation around my eyes, redness around my nose, a little darkness around my lips. My skin is fair, and I have to use some kind of concealer to give me a healthy and even look. The airbrush concealer isn't heavy--it just somehow becomes part of my skin and is invisible over it, making it look perfect. It doesn't cover all the broken capillaries on my cheeks, but it shades them out to where they aren't noticeable.

Other concealers cake up and are very obvious on my skin, but this is very invisible. It reflects light without big sparkles, too, which is a plus for me.

I use this first, before applying a little bit of mineral foundation.

Oh, and this doesn't show up white in photographs!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by xiangwei304

Bought this one because Lisa Eldridge highly recommended it, I have never used any concealers under my eyes before since I don't have so bad dake circles and all the ones I tried look caky on me... but I decided to give this one a try, it still looks caky on me like all other concealers, but better, its the only one so far I found work alright on me. It covers up my dark circles, it glides on smoothly, doesn't emphasize fine lines, quite long lasting, it's also very good for highlighting. but I don't recomend it to people that have really bad dark circles, because it is a quite light weight concealer, it doesn't give a full coverage. It can not be used to cover up spots, it just doesn't cover enough for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by 18011966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the end this seems to be the one and only concealer for me (and I have tried a lot - high and low end). It doesn't settle into my fine lines, it illuminates without looking fake, it goes on fast in the morning because blending is so easy... I will continue to use this unless I would find a cheaper but perfect dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

This concealer is marketed as an airbrush, illuminating concealer. I used this under my eyes to conceal my dark circles.

It did a great job! The negatives for this product would be the color range for some, I use the darkest shade 02 medium ( a peachy colored medium tone) and I have light/medium skin.

It brightened up my undereyes and minimized my dark circles. it is lightweight, i couldn't feel it on my skin, and didn't crease. I work 12 hour shifts, and it doesn't fade patchy. so overall, pretty good.

i run through this type of packaging pretty quickly, so that was a bummer, as it does cost almost $20, and it only lasted me about 2 months with daily use.

it also doesn't apply well with fingers, so i use the click pen to brush it on in big strokes to my eye area, then use a synthetic brush to really buff it in. once on, it does look airbrushed, very smooth and not caky at all

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great concealer for use on the under area for those who don't suffer severe dark cicles, and those who have dry skin. I wouldn't use this concealer on blemishes, I'd limit to undereye use. Even though it has sheer coverage and doesn't erase darkness completely, I don't have severe dark circles and I find that on me it covers enough to make me feel confident enough to leave the hose. I love its illuminating properties, which I think do help to make the under eye area appear brighter without making them look dewy or shimmering. I love this because it is the only concealer which doesn't make my undereye area look dry and scaly, as well as being the only one which doesn't crease on me. I also like to use it as an illuminator on my nose bridge and cheekbones. I find that a little goes a long way with this product and even though I use it sparingly, what I do use has always been sufficient.. I do think it is pricey for such a small amount so I will need to see how long this ends up lasting me. It would be nice to find a cheaper alternative... I might try the Maybelline one. At this point in time if I ran out... I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, some dark circles under the eyes that need covering.

Let's be honest, I bought #4 Neutral/Fair b/c Lisa Eldridge favors this one. And I would use it on and off, but really ignored it b/c in the early days, I thought the concealer also was meant to be a all-in-1 concealer my circles. What I've come to realize is that *I* do need a peach/salmon corrector first to cover the purple/blue under eye circles.. then apply a good yellow brightener over (thank you Bobbi Brown's Covering Circles Blemishes & More page).

I reach for this over my YSL TE #2.5 which reflects way too much light and looks obvious. Clinique's doesn't crease, settle, good price, yada yada...

UPDATE 11/17/2013:
Found my HG eye concealer in the CoverFX G30 Total Cream Foundation. Just a few days before purchasing the CoverFX, Clinique was running a great GWP and and and.. gah... LIsa E loves this pen so I had to get a replacement. Glad I did.. I'm topping it over the CoverFX, and for once, I'm happy about my eye circles. (Reaching over Burberry, which is more pigmented and needless at this point.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Romyw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to light weight undereye concealer. It is also a favorite of Lisa Eldridge. I love the neutral 4 shade as it has a yellow base which cancels out the purple tones in my undereye circles.
Use a light hand with application! A little goes a very long way!
Edit: I have changed to the "fair" ( shade 1 I believe) after investigating
color wheel concepts a bit further, the pink undertones in this actually cover my under eye circle color a lot better...........
(Based off of Eve Pearls popular salmon colored concealer that neutralizes blue tones in under eye circles)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiaheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this after hearing Lisa Eldridge's raves. It was way too light for an under-eye concealer for me, so it sat in my makeup drawer for a long time. Then yesterday, I decided to try just putting it on my areas of hyperpigmentation from old breakouts. I put a bit on the red areas of my cheeks, chin and middle of my forehead. It covered the redness beautifully, as well as the large pores on my cheeks. It definitely has highlighting/brightening capabilities. So I will definitely continue using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is a lifesaver. I use the lightest shade (fair) which is very, very pink toned. It does a beautiful job correcting the darkest areas under my eyes. I actually like that it doesn't have a lot of coverage and acts as more of a thin corrector than a concealer because my undereye area is dry and slightly textured. Anything heavy tends to get cakey and looks super awful and obvious. This also illuminates but it's not glittery... it just looks like you have nice, healthy skin. As far as value goes, it is expensive considering the amount of product you get, but I have found that it lasts about 3 months with daily use. This product won't work for everyone but it suits my purposes perfectly and I use it every day!