September 17, 2014 | 1838 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my current concealer and I'm in love with it. I study Law at college (which means a whole lot of dark circles will be under my eyes constantly from the little time of sleep I get) and this truly helps covering them while still looking natural and pretty. Also, I love the packaging and it's really easy to use. Not very cheap, but worth the price for sure. I will surely continue to buy this and I recommend everyone to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by bbaydemir

It is the best concealer ever. Easy to use especially out of home. It is not so solid or creamy. If you do not have really dark undereyes, it is suitable for you. Because it does not give you a full coverage just a lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Beaearl93

Does exactly what it says. Corrects darkness and redness. I feel it's a cheaper and better version of YSL's radiant touch pen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

*Update* I DO use other undereye corrector along with this concealer for my circles, since they are pretty severe. I use this pen mainly as a highligher, but it definitely has enough pigmentation to work as a concealer, perhaps for someone who just wants to brighten the area.

As a rule I always end up coming back to Clinique. Some of their products are just complete holy grails for me. This airbrush concealer might be just that. I have watched Lisa Eldridge and this concealer is her must have. At first I really loved Maybelline's Dream Lumi which is still nice but is dries my undereye area just a bit. This time of the year hydration is essential for my skin, even being oily/combo and the Maybelline concealer began to look rather cakey. So I had Sephora's VIB card and decided to finally buy the Clinique one. I absolutely love it! It is so nicely pigmented without looking heavy and it lasts on my dark circles! I usually have to layer different products to cover them up and the under eye area always ends up looking cakey and you can tell that the concealer is fading. But this product doesn't do that at all! It really brightens, smoothes and just look very nice on my skin. The only complaint I have about this concealer is the smell. Is it just me or it kind of smells like nailpolish??? But so far so good and I had NO break outs from it and the scent does not linger at all once it is applied.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by DeltaD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After looking for a good concealer and reading good reviews on this product I bought it. I am a Clinique fan to begin with. I must say this is the best concealer I have ever bought. It is light weight and blends easy. It does not cake or settle in fine lines around the eyes. It brightens the eye area. I moisturize, use this concealer and then use mineral powder foundation on top and my face is good for the day! Thus product works for me and I am undergoing chemo and have dark circles under my eyes from the treatment so that says a lot!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This another concealer that has aced the packaging. It has a wonderful little brush that allows getting into those troublesome areas where you need light. Also the turnup stick is very good for allowing just the right amount of product to come through the brush. Love this little concealer and goes easily in a small purse for touch ups. Great for lining around you lips for a little glow and on inside dark corners of the eye. I have used it as a highlighter as it is very subtle and it has a light consistency. I am older and it works pretty well for me as far as getting into lines and wrinkles, but the younger set would probably enjoy it even more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Kelly9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG Product! So I have dark circles/pigmentation around my eyes, redness around my nose, a little darkness around my lips. My skin is fair, and I have to use some kind of concealer to give me a healthy and even look. The airbrush concealer isn't heavy--it just somehow becomes part of my skin and is invisible over it, making it look perfect. It doesn't cover all the broken capillaries on my cheeks, but it shades them out to where they aren't noticeable.

Other concealers cake up and are very obvious on my skin, but this is very invisible. It reflects light without big sparkles, too, which is a plus for me.

I use this first, before applying a little bit of mineral foundation.

Oh, and this doesn't show up white in photographs!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by xiangwei304

Bought this one because Lisa Eldridge highly recommended it, I have never used any concealers under my eyes before since I don't have so bad dake circles and all the ones I tried look caky on me... but I decided to give this one a try, it still looks caky on me like all other concealers, but better, its the only one so far I found work alright on me. It covers up my dark circles, it glides on smoothly, doesn't emphasize fine lines, quite long lasting, it's also very good for highlighting. but I don't recomend it to people that have really bad dark circles, because it is a quite light weight concealer, it doesn't give a full coverage. It can not be used to cover up spots, it just doesn't cover enough for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by 18011966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the end this seems to be the one and only concealer for me (and I have tried a lot - high and low end). It doesn't settle into my fine lines, it illuminates without looking fake, it goes on fast in the morning because blending is so easy... I will continue to use this unless I would find a cheaper but perfect dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

This concealer is marketed as an airbrush, illuminating concealer. I used this under my eyes to conceal my dark circles.

It did a great job! The negatives for this product would be the color range for some, I use the darkest shade 02 medium ( a peachy colored medium tone) and I have light/medium skin.

It brightened up my undereyes and minimized my dark circles. it is lightweight, i couldn't feel it on my skin, and didn't crease. I work 12 hour shifts, and it doesn't fade patchy. so overall, pretty good.

i run through this type of packaging pretty quickly, so that was a bummer, as it does cost almost $20, and it only lasted me about 2 months with daily use.

it also doesn't apply well with fingers, so i use the click pen to brush it on in big strokes to my eye area, then use a synthetic brush to really buff it in. once on, it does look airbrushed, very smooth and not caky at all