December 21, 2014 | 925 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by allonsy

I like this concealer a lot and I would say that it is sort of comparable to the Touche Eclat at about half the price. I use it under the eyes, down the nose bridge, between my brows and on my chin as a brightener and it's lovely. The only downside is that it only comes in three colors, so most people will not be able to find a match.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I have this nifty concealer pen in neutral fair (my skin tone is yellow based and fair) and so far, I'm really liking it. The twist and click part of the pen that dispenses product is really great to get a good amount out and the shade surprisingly works with my skin (there's only 3 shades available). As I don't have huge under eye circles at the ripe old age of 21, I feel like this does all the necessary brightening that I need right now. I put this under my eyes, on the gap between my brows (the area tends to be a little red) and around my nose and mouth where there's a bit more undesirable pigmentation. The coverage isn't full, only light to medium at best so keep that in mind when thinking of purchasing it! Also, the consistency is good and blendable (a little bit more so than Rimmel's Match Perfection concealer pen which is a little too thick sometimes) and I like to spread it around using a Real Techniques dense domed eyeshadow brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't sleep a lot so I have pretty bad undereye dark circles, but this product does a pretty good job at covering them and brightening the area but for the few blemishes I do get on my face, this concealer is not good at covering them... I prefer a matte finish so I end up mattifieying anything shiny so I do apply powder after applying but the consistency is great and if you moisturize before hands, this concealer does not show any of the fine lines or imperfections... Nice medium coverage

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is very good. Thanks to Lisa Eldridge, I got this, not whatever I normally get form Clinique. It's does highlight and add some brightness. It is not a powerful concealer. I'd say has light to medium coverage. I do have dark circles and redness. It doesn't get rid that, but it distracts and reduces the problem, without looking heavy or caked. You could put this over a heavier concealer to brighten.

I think the brush is good and bad. It beats those wands, which can carry too much. Great to streak in the corners of the eye, but not suitable for blending. Doesn't feel nice for that. Not sure how hygienic it is or if you should clean it. It is easy to use too.

Update: This isn't doing it for me at all. Just not good coverage or staying power. It's more if a highlighter. This is for someone who has less to conceal.

2nd Update: Is growing on me. Not to conceal heavy bags but to brighten. Can clash with some makeup as too shiny with a very matte foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by BeautySis

I love this for under my eyes. I wouldn't use it to cover blemishes but find it perfect for the dark circles under my eyes. Will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my current concealer and I'm in love with it. I study Law at college (which means a whole lot of dark circles will be under my eyes constantly from the little time of sleep I get) and this truly helps covering them while still looking natural and pretty. Also, I love the packaging and it's really easy to use. Not very cheap, but worth the price for sure. I will surely continue to buy this and I recommend everyone to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by bbaydemir

It is the best concealer ever. Easy to use especially out of home. It is not so solid or creamy. If you do not have really dark undereyes, it is suitable for you. Because it does not give you a full coverage just a lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Beaearl93

Does exactly what it says. Corrects darkness and redness. I feel it's a cheaper and better version of YSL's radiant touch pen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

*Update* I DO use other undereye corrector along with this concealer for my circles, since they are pretty severe. I use this pen mainly as a highligher, but it definitely has enough pigmentation to work as a concealer, perhaps for someone who just wants to brighten the area.

As a rule I always end up coming back to Clinique. Some of their products are just complete holy grails for me. This airbrush concealer might be just that. I have watched Lisa Eldridge and this concealer is her must have. At first I really loved Maybelline's Dream Lumi which is still nice but is dries my undereye area just a bit. This time of the year hydration is essential for my skin, even being oily/combo and the Maybelline concealer began to look rather cakey. So I had Sephora's VIB card and decided to finally buy the Clinique one. I absolutely love it! It is so nicely pigmented without looking heavy and it lasts on my dark circles! I usually have to layer different products to cover them up and the under eye area always ends up looking cakey and you can tell that the concealer is fading. But this product doesn't do that at all! It really brightens, smoothes and just look very nice on my skin. The only complaint I have about this concealer is the smell. Is it just me or it kind of smells like nailpolish??? But so far so good and I had NO break outs from it and the scent does not linger at all once it is applied.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by DeltaD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After looking for a good concealer and reading good reviews on this product I bought it. I am a Clinique fan to begin with. I must say this is the best concealer I have ever bought. It is light weight and blends easy. It does not cake or settle in fine lines around the eyes. It brightens the eye area. I moisturize, use this concealer and then use mineral powder foundation on top and my face is good for the day! Thus product works for me and I am undergoing chemo and have dark circles under my eyes from the treatment so that says a lot!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No