July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker Soda Flavors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by colinfarrellsbabe

these are great!! i only hav the dr pepper one (which smells great, whoever said it doesnt) and its great cuz it gives a sheer reddish tint and it tastes good too!! which is very rare, even when it is supposed to taste good. good price too!! i wanna try all the other soda flavors. will i buy again? what do you think?? lol

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:19:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

A friend gave me a pack that had three of these in it, and I loved them so much, I went to Walmart and bought the circular box that has, like, seven pop lipsmackers in it! These smell and taste great, and soften my lips as well. All of them are clear, except for the Cherry 7up one. It kind of makes your lips shiney and sheen and stuff. Anyone who loves pop should check this stuff out, boys included! lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 2:13:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl_81

My lil sister bought these for me in the circular soda set which has the six glosses previously mentioned. Mainly I wanted the A&W Rootbeer gloss because I couldn't find it seperately. These glosses smell so much like the sodas! I agree with other reviewers who say you can smell the carbonation - it is true...you can smell this fizz! I think the majority of people who are going to like these are people who are really into one of the flavors of the soda or are collectors of lipsmackers. I really wanted this and it is amazing how excited getting this little plastic container of cheapo lipglosses made me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I am not impressed by these either. I think there's some kind of novelty to them that I just don't understand. I know a lot of people just plain love lipsmackers as well..and that person is not me. I think they're one of the most waxy and un-moisturizing balms out there. I tried these outta curiosity..they smell alright but do nothing for my lips. Go figure.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2004 2:55:00 AM More reviews by carine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't get what the big deal is about these smackers. I got both sets of 3 packs and was largely unimpressed. Sure, they smell good (or as in the case of Dr Pepper, really bad) and are a great novelty item but that's about it. Part of me is really thrilled at having a soda-flavored smacker but performance-wise these babies just don't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by SIHMB

Each and every one of these flavors are so realistic that it is amazing. You probably couldn't get closer, even if Bonne Bell changed the formula. You can almost smell the carbonated smell of soda.The taste also remains on your lips for a while. They are all very clear shiny colors except for cherry 7up which has a slight shimmer to it. I reccommend these to EVERYONE! Who could miss out on a soda lipgloss??!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 1:42:00 AM More reviews by maddymyluv

Throughout my day when I get thirsty from running around the track (yeah, right...in these heels?) or spending precious blood, sweat, and tears over All my Children, I reach for my favorite soda. Me, I'm a Coca Cola kind of gal, but every once in a while I get my jollies from an Orange Crush or Diet Pepsi. When I heard that Bonne Bell was coming out with soda flavors, I about peed my pants and ran to the nearest Rite Aid (after changing my low-riders, of course). I picked up all 6 wonderful flavors, tried to make myself feel better by repeating "They're Limited Edition, They're Limited Editon" over and over in my head, and opened them as soon as I got in the car.
Dr. Pepper, a classic Lip Smacker, smells like the real thing and adds just a light red tint to your lips that works on anyone.
A&W Rootbeer is delicious. It smells just like a rootbeer float. So realistic that I had to go and buy myself one on the way home. It goes on with no color, and tastes so great that I think I might eat the tube pretty soon.
7-Up took me some time to like it. The tangy lime scent made me jam the cap back on at first, but after awhile I grew to love the little bugger.
Cherry 7-Up took me even more time to love than 7-Up. It smells like a light cherry scent and goes on clear. I didn't use it for the first week and a half after I bought it, but then one day I put it on in a dark movie theater (thinking it was another one) and decided I liked it.
I have a crush on Orange Crush. The cute silver and orange outer wrapper looks like a real can of the orange dream, and when I pulled off the cap of this I knew I had made the right decision buying these. Orange Crush smells *obviously* like oranges, but if you breathe in deeply, you can actually smell the carbonation. I don't know how they do it, but Mommy like.
Grape Crush was the only Lip Smacker I regretted buying. While I usually hate artificial grape, I was hoping this wouldn't smell like the medicine you take when you're 6 to get rid of that cough that won't go away. Boy, was I wrong. One whiff of this and my ecstacy from smelling Orange Crush had vanished. I immediately had my good ol' friends (aka The New and Used Lipgloss Foundation) smell it, and the one that liked it got it brand new. Don't buy it unless you like Children's Tylenol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by rachelseven

Quadruple yum. A winner all the way around....I reviewed the Dr Pepper Smacker by itself but wanted to spread the good cheer around by rating the others too. These are SO true-to-flavor, they smell exactly like the real thing. Can't beat that, and with the price, they're even more unbeatable. My old standby, I keep at least one in every room of my house so I always have one in reach. Walgreens is carrying these right now, it seems to be a special promotion going on. Better stock up, I get the feeling they'll be disappearing again soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I love the Soda Collection Lip Smackers!! They smell EXACTLY like the real sodas!! I am so glad 7-up is included in the set, because I've been wating forever for them to bring it back! Even if it's just for a limited time! I hope Bonne Bell decides not to discontinue these flavors...why is it that the majority of the good flavors get discontinued? Krazyk8e247365: I found my set at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2003 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Krazyk8e247365

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

where can i find the soda collection! ive looked everywhere! please respond soon and tell me whre you foudn yours!