August 1, 2014 | 1706 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on Lip Sparkler in Cotton Candy Clouds

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanna give this lipgloss a 4.5, but they don't have ratings in between. Anyways, I think this is probably one of my favourite liglosses for a lot of reasons. Those reasons are because it's very shiny, non-sticky, and it has this delicious smell (cotton candy/sweet pink sugar)Yummy! And don't be @ all scared off because it almost looks Barbie/Baby pink, because it goes on w/ this very sheer hint of milky, baby pink that looks so pretty! Then again, it's lasting power is not spectacular (@ all really) because the gloss has this sorta thin, creamy texture that makes it not long-lasting. It's good for moisturizing and is one of my staple lipglosses, so it might of diserved a 5.:)*UPDATE* The smell is quite hard to discribe, but now I think that if the colour baby pink had a smell, this would be it. I love it! I doesn't resemble cotton candy much and it's kinda a creamy, sugary, slightly fruity smell. If there was such thing as pink cool whip, this is what it would smell like, but better! Also, before I forgot to add that the name is "lip sparkler" but the sparkles are undetectable, and they show up more as a subtle shimmer. Looks beautiful and would definatly repurchase (maybe in pink lemon moon).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by peachyrose

It was after this lipgloss that I told myself I would never buy a Bonne belle item again. The weird things is that all the BB items I buy, no matter where I buy them from, have gone bad before I even opened them. Cotton Candy was like that too, it had solidified, ewww. I previously bought a lip frosting gloss in birthday cake and that had gone bad as well. I don't expect much at this price but it should at least be in usable condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 2:35:00 AM More reviews by stephco0626

this is one of my favorite glosses in my collection. (haha) it's very smooth, easy to apply and looks pretty, especially on tan skin, the shimmer isn't too screamingly obvious and i like the smell. the taste isnt that great though and it always needs to be reapplied. otherwise, i think it's great. in fact, whenever i have a tube of it and leave it unguarded, it disappears. hmmm.....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by pinklady654

smells good, tastes good. bonne bell is classic

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 8:04:00 AM More reviews by jynjai

My all time favorite Bonne Bell product. The consistency is nice, not too thick or too thin. Just enough shimmer, fantastic fragrance, and cute applicator. Needs to be reapplied often, but I don't mind because it smells so nice. They definitely changed the formula a little, and I wish they would go back to the old formula, but it's still a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was the first lip gloss I ever bought! I was 8. I really like the flavor, scent, packaging and color. Tastes true to its name. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 12:32:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this recently, and it is very obvious they have reformulated it. I kind of like the old ones better...this can be a little gooey. The color is a sheer pink with silver microglitter, very pretty. The flavor reminds me of a cross between Marshmallow Dream and Sugar Frost of the lmtd edition collection lip lites. It's sweet, yummy, pretty, and lasts quite a while. These are definitely one of my favorite BB products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

after a few years lol...i gave sponge on sparklers a second change [see my vanilla frosting review]...and i think this is defentaly a keeper! i think this is the closest any lipgloss is probably ever gonna come to cotton candy. shimmery shine with a hint...just a hint of light pink color, my lips r darker so the color doesnt really show up. i tastes really sweet. i probably wouldnt buy again just because i want to try other flavors now...but if it was the only flavor u know i would b buying again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by RSantos

This does not smell like cotton candy. Two of my friends had it so I bought it too. Each one of ours has a different smell for some reason. The texture is good, not sticky. It goes on smoothly. The color is subtle and adds shine to bare lips. It doesn't stay on for very long, so you would have to keep reapplying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 9:02:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

This smells so good! It reminds me of the fair everytime I smell it! Bonne Bell couldn't have made this smell any closer to Cotton Candy than it does!I've used this flavor ever since it came out and I still don't get tired of it.I gives a nice glossy look to my lips and conditions them like a lip balm. It is a little thin, but I don't mind reapplying at all! This has to be one of my favorites of the Lip Sparklers, except I wish they never discontinued the Cinnamon Stick one :( I absolutely have nothing but good things to say about this one!