October 24, 2014 | 1090 users online

Brows - Laura Mercier - brow powder duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

FINALLY! I have read reviews on here and tried a bunch of different brow products you guys recommended: MAC - Eww, I looked so harsh and garish, Wet and Wild - yuck, looked unnatural. I tried others that i can't remember; never happy. I got this today and it's the best! My HG brow powder. It looks so polished, yet natural - a must for me. I got it in the blond duo. I have naturally ash light brown-blonde hair and it's just perfect. I didn't buy their brush, which I really liked, it had a really long handle, but I have one already. If it doesn't look as good, I will break down and buy their brush. I kept looking at my brows in the mirror, thinking, "I love my Brows!" I can't even believe I finally found a brow product that I like. I am thrilled.

I will update if I decide I don't like it later.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by meruhasaea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the powder. I have Brunette to match my black hair. The black half is too dark for me, but the dark brown is the perfect shade. I especially love that there's no fallout from my brush! This compact will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by calisummer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Having pretty thick, almost coarse, eyebrows, I never would have even thought I needed a brow powder? But my awesome Laura Mercier girl used the Soft Blonde brow powder on me while doing my makeup for a premiere party, but I didn't pay much attention to what she did to my eyebrows. When my friends and family saw the pictures, they all kept commenting on how great my eyebrows looked! What?!! So I asked my girl what she did and she showed me how she mixed the two colors in the Soft Blonde palette and filled in my eyebrows with the LM brow brush. Wow. I mean, until then, I had no idea that my eyebrows needed or could be filled in. But the effect is very cool. She finished it off with the LM brow gloss and I am now a fan of this brow powder and brush. I am fair skin with blond hair - well a dark blond natural color with lots of light blond highlights. My eyebrows are somewhat dark, but I get them lightened along with my hair, so the soft blonde brow powder is a very good match for my coloring.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by frenchy

I have this in Ash and Soft Blonde. Soft Blonde is too warm for me and I find that Ash suits me much better. I am v fair, cool toned complexion with light brown brows. I like to follow this with the Brow Definer which is un unbeatable combo, but sometimes I just use the brow gel on top of the brow powder if I am in a hurry. I also bought both brushes to go with the products which are very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemartini

I just got this brow duo in ash after the lady at the makeup counter did my brows for me. It looked very stark to me initially since I never did my brows before this and I wasn't used to the look. But when I met my bf later that day he immediately commented on how good I looked. It was so natural that he couldn't put a finger on what I changed in my usual light makeup look. Looks like brows do make a difference!

The product is abit pricey and requires a separate angled brush for application (laura mercier's is 13 pounds) but you can get that cheaper anywhere else. The colours in my brow set suit my brows perfectly and looks so natural! I highly recommend it to anyone. Just make sure you go to the counters to get the colour matched properly and a demo on how to fill in your brows (very important for amateurs like me).

This Laura Mercier kit is well worth the money! Get it now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

ive used the ash and darkest color (brunette i think?) for my eyebrows and i liked them both. they looked natural on me, i just had to tweak how much of each color i used. this is MUCH better than anastacia in my opinion, but i have found mac's brun to be more convenient and just as natural for me. the packaging was a bit bulky for me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldCharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have blonde hair w/ lots of gold in it and I have this in soft blonde. I usually use the lighter shade I never mix them together though, I only wear one or the other. They are very natural and matte, no shimmer. I don't find brow powder the most exciting mu product to go out and buy, this simply does the trick. It slightly enhances the brows, it doesn't do anthing too drastic. My brows are pretty simple I get them waxed, but if you have to fill them in you will need a pencil also. When I have a special event I will also use a pencil w/ this for a more glamorous look. But I use this by itself for the natural look. Also the mirror in the packaging is small so it lets you just look at your brows when you're filling them in. I kind of find that helps. I will definetly be checking out other LM brow products in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 6:29:00 AM More reviews by citmaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ladies look no further. This is the best brow product out there. I did so much research and spent a long time trying on all the different brands available. I am so happy with LM's brow powder. I have it in soft blonde & deep blond. My hair colour is dark brown and my brows are nearly black, although I do bleach them occasionally for a softer look. A MA once told me that you should fill any patches in with a powder that is lighter, preferably with taupe undertones. I gently nudge an angled brush where it looks a little sparse and uneven and now have sexy, smoking brows!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by ckong

This product is great. I'v tried different brow powder and this is probably the best. There are two different shades in one package and you can simply mix them to get the perfect shade for your brow. It gives me a very natural look and it's not too dark or light. $20 isn't cheap but not expensive either. I would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 5:14:00 AM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy this again and again. This gives the most realistic brow color for dark brown/black haired gals. I've been a faithful user of Benefit's Brow Zings in Dark for many many years but now I'm a Laura Mercier convert! The color I have is Brunette and comes in two colors, a true brown and charcoal black, encased in a sleek rectangular case. I mix the two colors together to get a perfect match to my hair. No ashy tones like Anastasia brow duos! I'm so amazed by this product because I'm such a stickler when it comes to my brows. With the help of this product, my brows have never looked better. Love this so much!