October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Anew Ultimate Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 11:51:00 AM More reviews by MissRiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product a year ago and didn't think much of it. Nothing seemed to work on my lines and my eye skin looked so crepeish. I stopped using what I had been and started using this again along with the newest Avon Alternative Eye(for my lovely dark circles) and I have noticed a significant improvement. I no longer have that crepiness under my eyes and even the brow looks firmer when I use it. I have no problem with the smell, I don't even think it really has one. Definitely more results than with other brands I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by MorenaBlvd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately I did not have any luck using this eye cream like some of the gals here. I was hoping that my upgrade in eye creams from the drug-store chain brands to a more expensive brand would give me the results I was looking for...but this particular one I saw no results at all. It said that it gets rid of crepiness, fine lines, etc. and I saw none of that. Maybe because I don't have wrinkles around my eyes yet, who knows. I was hoping to get rid of the shadows and fines lines. I used this product for about 2 months and still saw no results, which I think is enough time to at least see some results.

I think I will try the Anew Clinical Eye lift..keep you posted! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Ohsoleomio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! I was skeptical about this eye cream. After spending hundreds of dollars looking for a cream that did what it said it would do who would'nt be?

Well, let me say it again. WOW! Fantastic! I've been using this cream for about 7 days now and my husband said to me today that my eyes look firmer and more awake, and this was after getting only a few hours sleep, getting up at 5am, working all day and then the long commute home. I sat down at the table and the first thing out of his mouth was: "You look beautiful." And then he made the comment about my eyes. I didn't tell him, but I know it has to be this cream because I noticed it too. I love the texture. It is creamy yet thick enough so as to not travel into the eye itself. The smell is neither here nor there to me, guess I'm olafactory impaired (lol). The results are amazing. I have, or I should say, had fine lines around my eyes and my upper lid was starting to droop a bit ( guess at almost 52 that's to be expected) but now after using this product my lines are gone, not diminished, GONE. My upper lids and under my eyes have tightened (I can actually feel the lift so much so that it makes me "feel" more awake and bright), and, my dark circles are starting to go away.

This cream truly is fantastic. I'm surprised by some of the negative reviews. I guess every cream doesn't work the same for every person. I certainly found the one that works for me!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sadskin

Just average eye cream. No effect on my dark circles or fine lines. All it does is moisturize. Just very average.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by deblparker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic eye cream. It does a wonderful job lifting and firming the eyes. The price is very reasonable and I think it performs much better than eye creams that cost twice as much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 10:59:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm 34 years old and I'm starting to notice fine lines around my eyes. Though this cream is formulated for women over 45, I thought I'd give it a try. Luckily I bought samples off of ebay for a cheap price, because I ended up not like this eye cream at all. First of all it smells awful, like nail polish remover or something. It also is not misturizing at all. If anything it made the skin around my eyes even drier, and it didn't absorb well. After several weeks of twice daily use, it had no effect on my fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jehanneisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this a couple of years ago now....used it all while my mum was an avon representative. It was amazing. It absolutley lifted eyes, amde them brighter, rid of circles etc. Everything an eye cream could possible do, near perfect1 If you want to lift eyes dramatically, lids as well as under eyes, and don't want surgery to achieve it, this is the product for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2006 4:06:00 AM More reviews by lalaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I much prefer the new Avon Clinical Eye Lift to this. Although I find this one moisturizing enough, it is just too thick to spread around. I've heard they've reformulated this cream so the consistency may have improved. I love the banana cream scent!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 6:43:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very basic eye cream imo.I don't find it moisturizing nor lifting whatsoever.The only good thing about it is that it doesn't peel off when I put my eye makeup on.But that won't make me buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 3:11:00 AM More reviews by daisyduke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just beginning to use this product and love the feel, soaks into the eye area, very moisturizing. So far this product is a keeper.