Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 2/26/2014 12:09:00 PM

This is a nice body lotion, I really like the texture and it moisturizes well. I also really appreciate that it is fragrance free (though as a result it doesn't smell particularly wonderful). I do not believe that it is worth the price at all, however. I don't think that the ingredients reflect the price at all. The thickness of the formula doesn't jive particularly well with the packaging, after only a few uses I found it a little difficult to get the product out. I also find it a little heavy on the skin. I will use this up but I will not repurchase. I have several drugstore options that I like just as well for much less, and for a moisturizer at a similar price point I'm in love with L'Occitane's body butters- the Shea Ultra Soft Cream ones.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS!!! This is by far the best moisturiser I have used. It is so buttery and smooth, and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I am more than happy to spend the extra $$ to buy this, as I find a little bit goes a long way and it lasts ages for me

on 12/27/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

THE BEST body lotion and even hand lotion.
It gives you all the moister you need without your hands feeling greasy and sticky.
Absorbs well and feels wonderful on the skin.

on 12/18/2013 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am getting abit addicted to Kiehls products lately, although some are pricey they are great quality, work and last for ages! You should always invest in skin care ;)
I bought this and do like it. Its quite a thick creamy texture but rubs into my skin really nice. It keeps my skin hydrated allday.
The only downside i found is it can be a little bit greasy so be careful it doesnt rub off onto your clothes, so try to put it on when you get out the shower x

on 12/14/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Picked up a small bottle of this when my eczema came back on my hands and I was getting desperate. It's amazing, my hands were almost completely healed after a few days of use. I now use it daily before and after work (I work in a medical/health field) and my hands look and feel great. I know this is not marketed as a hand cream but it makes a great one! Will purchase a big bottle next time. Only complaint is that it's sometimes difficult to get out of the bottle because it's so thick.

on 12/6/2013 8:26:00 PM

I was expecting more bang for my buck, especially because this product is enriched in shea butter. Unfortunately, I find this lotion to be entirely too light, especially in the winter months. I also thought this would smell natural, or like shea butter, but it has a strange smell. It is not necessarily unpleasant, but not delicious, either. This product is just average, and is below average for the price tag.

on 11/27/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Kiehl's Creme de Corps is a work horse product for me that I use daily after showering, before going to bed. I find this works well because even though on my relatively dry skin it does not absorb really quickly, but when applying it and then putting on long pjs it does not matter and I wake up with well nourished skin in the morning. I don't think this is a particularly luxurious product, neither is it the most effective moisturizer but I keep this around because it works for me, it does not break me out and I like the packaging. It has no discernible scent, other than a faint smell from its ingredients, and the smell does not linger which I like, because it does not interfere with any perfume that I decide to wear. I buy the large 1-litre-pump bottle for $72 and it will last me close to a year. I find it pretty pricey but I have not put in much effort to find a replacement at a lower price point that I liked. If I find something similar at a better price I may reconsider, but for now I indicated that I will repurchase.

on 11/27/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This cream was terrible. I had such high hopes for it because the SA said that it's their best seller and that everyone who bought it simply loves it. I couldn't even finish the entire bottle because of the smell and the grasy feeling. I know it's supposed to be unscented but i smelt something herbal, green, and medical. The smell also seemed to linger for a very long time which was unbearable for me. The greasiness didn't help either. So i threw it out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I like Kiehl's but oddly, have never tried Creme de Corps, (a cult classic?). I've always been happy with my St. Ives, or for date night, I'd turn VS Vanilla Lace lotion so I just never thought about looking for anything else. So when I was gifted a 4 oz bottle of Creme de Corps for a trip, I confidently packed it away in my toiletry kit for use on the road. And now that I'm on the road, I wish I would have brought one of my regular lotions. Creme de Corps seems to sit on top of my skin the way that Vaseline lotion does, it just never sinks in and leaves my skin feeling, oddly tacky and thick-feeling, like a nasty medical balm, not silky, supple, or even feminine. People claim the lotion is unscented, but I smell it...faint glue-like scent in the bottle and disappears on the skin once worked in, the scent just adds to the the "ugh" feeling of this stuff...along with the yellow color and ugly bottle. And the cost of this stuff is not for the limited purse. Save your money ladies, Kiehl's may have a few products I love, but Creme de Corps is definitely not one I'd recommend.

on 11/20/2013 3:45:00 AM

Nice-ish. Creme de Corps does take a while to be absorbed into my skin and until then it is rather greasy. After that, I find the moisturising effect pretty good. It survives hand washing and that is the ultimate test, in my book. Maybe it depends on how dry your skin was to start with? I cannot detect any smell at all, and that aspect does please me because I don't like heavily scented creams. I'm happy to use up my small bottle, but will I buy again? Probably not. It's expensive for what you get, so when the time comes I reckon I'll wince at the price and go back to Palmers or Aveeno.