Ben Nye Final Seal

4.4

Alcohol Denat, Water, Acrylates/ Octylacrlamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine,Propylene Glycol, Fragrance,Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1.

on 8/16/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I live in a very hot and humid place. I only sprayed it on my T zone and most of the times it wipes of half the make up from my nose by the middle of the day. Total waste of money.

on 8/6/2014 12:24:00 PM

I recently went to an outdoor wedding that got rained on. When I ran into the bathroom soaking wet, I was expecting to see a total mess of a face. To my surprise everything was still in place! This finishing sprays claim of water proofing are true. I gave it 4 out of 5 because it does make my makeup look kind of cracked and blotchy, but it does keep my makeup in place for the majority of the day.

Bought a giant bottle and refill my smaller bottle. Yay! I have dry skin and cant use powder to set my foundation. This works much better. It's minty at first but the smell fades as soon as it dries. Just don't spray it after you've applied your mascara...you'll end up with mascara all over the place. ;) //also used this to set my friends makeup for her wedding in June (humid, hot June in mn) and her makeup didn't budge. But it's easy to remove with makeup remover. HG!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I first heard of this on Pinterest, bought a small bottle to try, and I FELL IN LOVE!

Does exactly what it says. SEALS! I will go hours and hours without even a thought of a touch up.

And the price! So cheap! I buy the big bottle and it lasts forever.

Definitely HG status.

Only con is the sprayer can sometimes spray funny, but put it into another bottle and you will never put your makeup on without it!

on 4/29/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I really enjoy this spray. I think it does what it says. There has been some rumblings about oil break through. To me, having a little sheen to your face is natural and makes makeup look less mask like. I have never melted down into a grease puddle with this on but enough oil came to the top to make my skin look dewy and there was not enough to blot or powder. I live in Texas and am looking forward to putting this product to the true test this summer but so far I think this does what it says. And as far as the smell, I am guessing they are trying to cover over its true odor and I find it refreshing.

Happy Makeuping!❤️

on 4/29/2014 12:31:00 PM

Did not work.. In 2 hours makeup was smudging off and faded.. Face was shiny. Or maybe they just put mouthwash in the bottle and sold that to me as I bought it off amazon cos that's what it smells like

on 4/3/2014 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product is AMAZING. I even love the minty smell. As my gramma always said, if you feel it stinging it's because its working LOL,

The small bottle goes for 5.99 and the big one for 12.99, good price for such an amazing product, but then again, Ben Nye is amazing!!!!!!!

The packaging is ok, I usually put it in a different spray bottle because I hate when it squirts, lol, no pun intended, lol.

on 3/25/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am saying goodbye to my MAC Fix+ since i use this product. I love the scent, and it can hold my makeup for 18 hours (from my experience) and i just need a quick powder touch up because i have a super oily skin. Never experience any problems, thank god.

on 3/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING
I wear white dress shirts to work and my collars always get stained from my makeup until I discovered this.

I was using Mac Fix+ to finish my makeup, while it left a nice finish, it did not protect against smudging, or transferring.

Ben nye to the rescue! NO transfer! Extremely long wearing!! I applied my makeup at 10 AM yesterday, went to a work event, and then to my friends dorm, where I slept. Unfortunately I was not in my normal state of mind and didn't wash my face before bed. Woke up- no stains on the white linen, looked in the mirror- while not perfect I would say 90% of my face was in tact! Including my contours. My eyes were a little choppy from rubbing.

I have 3 complaints though,
1) claims to be a "matte sealer" this is not true, it leaves me quite shiny, I powder my tzone after applying

2) the minty feeling? It really burns and if you open your eyes right away they really sting

3) the nozzle. The spray is not a fine mist and quite inconsistent. I pour my product into an empty Fix+ bottle, because the sprayer on that is awesome.

on 2/18/2014 11:32:00 PM

Best setting spray I have used yet! I have tried MAC and MUFE's setting sprays but Ben Nye's is the best for lasting power. LOVE! Just avoid getting it in your hair.

Popular Other Products