Ben Nye Final Seal

4.3

Alcohol Denat, Water, Acrylates/ Octylacrlamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine,Propylene Glycol, Fragrance,Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This product does work to keep makeup from slipping and sliding, BUT if you just spray it like a finishing spray it congeals the makeup after a while. The concealer under my eyes starts clumping up a bit and looks gross. If someone knows how to uuse this so it doesmt do that, please do tell. I will change my review and give it a higher rating if I can figure out to put it without it flaking and congealing my makeup. As for the bottle, i transferred to a different ome that gives a finer mist, and I suggest you do the same, because it stings like hell otherwise, and apply a good foot or two away from the face to prevent it from getting in your eyes or nose.
EDIT: I found that after switching foundations this spray doesn't congeal my makeup anymore. Still dislike the burning minty sensation, but it keeps my foundation in place better than UD setting spray and is cheaper, so I'll give it an extra star.

I honestly don't know how I lived without this stuff now that I have it.

I ordered it online from Discount Dance Supply.com and the price was incredibly reasonable.

The smell is very minty and it stings a tiny bit when you spray it on, especially if you get it in your eyes. Just keep your eyes and mouth closed when you spray it and the stinging is minimal.

Others have complained that the pump clogs or doesn't spray evenly, but I have used half my bottle now and haven't experienced any issues at all with my pump. It sprays very evenly.

I spray this on around 8am and am in makeup for usually about 10 hours before I return home. Most of the time this is indoors in an office environment but this weekend I recently tested this outdoors all day

This stuff is AMAZING. Halfway into the day when I check the mirror it looks like I just applied my makeup in the morning. No cracking, no creasing, no smudging, no running...everything is in place, has not budged or smeared one bit, and looks completely fresh like you JUST put it on.

I spray this on after I have done ALL my makeup including mascara. I know that some of the other reviews say that your mascara will run after you put this on, but I haven't experienced this at all - my mascara doesn't budge. I use DiorShow waterproof.

I honestly don't know how I ever lived without this stuff - it is now an essential part of my makeup routine. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I live in a very hot and humid place. I only sprayed it on my T zone and most of the times it wipes of half the make up from my nose by the middle of the day. Total waste of money.

I recently went to an outdoor wedding that got rained on. When I ran into the bathroom soaking wet, I was expecting to see a total mess of a face. To my surprise everything was still in place! This finishing sprays claim of water proofing are true. I gave it 4 out of 5 because it does make my makeup look kind of cracked and blotchy, but it does keep my makeup in place for the majority of the day.

Bought a giant bottle and refill my smaller bottle. Yay! I have dry skin and cant use powder to set my foundation. This works much better. It's minty at first but the smell fades as soon as it dries. Just don't spray it after you've applied your mascara...you'll end up with mascara all over the place. ;) //also used this to set my friends makeup for her wedding in June (humid, hot June in mn) and her makeup didn't budge. But it's easy to remove with makeup remover. HG!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I first heard of this on Pinterest, bought a small bottle to try, and I FELL IN LOVE!

Does exactly what it says. SEALS! I will go hours and hours without even a thought of a touch up.

And the price! So cheap! I buy the big bottle and it lasts forever.

Definitely HG status.

Only con is the sprayer can sometimes spray funny, but put it into another bottle and you will never put your makeup on without it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I really enjoy this spray. I think it does what it says. There has been some rumblings about oil break through. To me, having a little sheen to your face is natural and makes makeup look less mask like. I have never melted down into a grease puddle with this on but enough oil came to the top to make my skin look dewy and there was not enough to blot or powder. I live in Texas and am looking forward to putting this product to the true test this summer but so far I think this does what it says. And as far as the smell, I am guessing they are trying to cover over its true odor and I find it refreshing.

Happy Makeuping!❤️

Did not work.. In 2 hours makeup was smudging off and faded.. Face was shiny. Or maybe they just put mouthwash in the bottle and sold that to me as I bought it off amazon cos that's what it smells like

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product is AMAZING. I even love the minty smell. As my gramma always said, if you feel it stinging it's because its working LOL,

The small bottle goes for 5.99 and the big one for 12.99, good price for such an amazing product, but then again, Ben Nye is amazing!!!!!!!

The packaging is ok, I usually put it in a different spray bottle because I hate when it squirts, lol, no pun intended, lol.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am saying goodbye to my MAC Fix+ since i use this product. I love the scent, and it can hold my makeup for 18 hours (from my experience) and i just need a quick powder touch up because i have a super oily skin. Never experience any problems, thank god.

Popular Other Products