Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel

3.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Silica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Serica (Silk Powder), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Emerald, Diamond Powder, Saccharomyces Titanium Ferment, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Ruby Powder, Garnet Powder, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Tribenzoin, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alumina, Benzophenone-1, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate.

on 10/21/2012 7:30:00 AM

Clearly not everyone likes Top Speed but I think the formulation differs so much between colours, you can't write off the entire line. I have three Top Speed polishes- Bubble, Orchid and Sheer Cotton. They are all so, so different.
The Orchid is a pink metallic that lasts for ages (don't like it on my skin tone though). Sheer Cotton is a lovely pale pink/nude colour but it is so sheer you need 3 coats for opacity and it looks a bit lumpy as a result. Bubble is a recent purchase and is my favourite. It's a stunning bright, deep pink that looks beautifully opaque after two coats.
Staying power is not the greatest because I find Revlon polishes don't play that well with my top coat of choice (SH Insta Dri).

on 10/12/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have to admit, I am flabbergasted and astounded by all the deeply negative, harsh reviews for the Top Speed polish. All I can say is that for me there are no bad effects at all. My nails feel stronger, smoother, and healthier, thanks to the vitamins and minerals in the varnish (including silk powder). I know everyone is very different when reacting to cosmetic products, and that I usually respond extremely well to most products, so I cannot speak for anyone else.
I am current wearing Decadent, which is a fantastic, extraordinary indigo with a gorgeous iridescent midnight indigo purple shine. I also own Ocean, which is a beautiful teal with ocean green iridescence. I recetly picked up Dress Code, which I think used to be called Violet, which is a shimmery metallic chrome dark violet. And as far as I have seen the formula has done nothing but good, good things for my nails.

on 9/19/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've had this n/p in a few different colours and they were all beautiful. The problem I have with this n/p is the lingering chemical-y odour even after it dries that lasts a day or two. Btw this dries just as quickly as the regular Revlon n/p, and that one doesn't have the smell issue, so guess which one I prefer?

on 9/17/2012 8:37:00 PM

Still using Top Speed in Chili from last summer! I love the hot red-orange color, and the formula is great! It's one of those colors that just makes you smile :)

I was just browsing through the Internet see if I'm the only victim from this nail polish lol I also bought the color jaded, absolutely gorgeous color love it so much, but my nail cracks horribly. Will NOT buy other colors, please dont try it you'll regret it, my nails are so messed up right now (cry)

on 8/31/2012 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i definitely falling in love with the speed !!!
how quick this polish is just amazed me !!!
but after 2 days, it started to crack..
i have the Hazy one, btw.

on 8/29/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I only purchased the pink lingerie one and I really liked it. Even though it was a bit streaky, I didn't have trouble with it! I just added one more layer and topped it off with a top coat! By judging other reviews on this product, I probably wont buy the other colours!

on 8/15/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this nail polish is not good for the nails. I bought Jaded and i must say that my nails split. i tried again and the same thing. a purple shade i bought the same. a brown the same. the only one that doesnot hurt my nails is Pink Lingerie. all others apply too watery and streaky. need many coats and then splits happen. never never again. never. instead i found the color like Jaded by sally hansen extreme wear. what a difference.

on 8/13/2012 4:34:00 AM

Top Speeds have the worst applicators! The brush doesn't allow for the enamel to coat smoothly and because it's fast drying it goes on clumpy and is extremely difficult to get full smooth coverage without multiple coats...even then is tricky! I still use it because I need the quick drying polish but it's a pain in the butt and I wouldn't use it for anything but work nails frankly. On the plus side, so far I have found it lasts and chipping happens but is minimal.

i bought revlon top speed #650 sugar plum and it was great! it was smooth and the color didnt chip easily. its a great brand and it was salon quality! i disagree with all those bad reviews with chipping. for me it lasted for a week until my nails had grown out. definitely worth the money!!

Popular Polishes