November 23, 2014 | 1947 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Top Speed Nail Polish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this n/p in a few different colours and they were all beautiful. The problem I have with this n/p is the lingering chemical-y odour even after it dries that lasts a day or two. Btw this dries just as quickly as the regular Revlon n/p, and that one doesn't have the smell issue, so guess which one I prefer?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jess1189

Still using Top Speed in Chili from last summer! I love the hot red-orange color, and the formula is great! It's one of those colors that just makes you smile :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Blinktwice4yes

I was just browsing through the Internet see if I'm the only victim from this nail polish lol I also bought the color jaded, absolutely gorgeous color love it so much, but my nail cracks horribly. Will NOT buy other colors, please dont try it you'll regret it, my nails are so messed up right now (cry)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i definitely falling in love with the speed !!!
how quick this polish is just amazed me !!!
but after 2 days, it started to crack..
i have the Hazy one, btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tanztasnim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only purchased the pink lingerie one and I really liked it. Even though it was a bit streaky, I didn't have trouble with it! I just added one more layer and topped it off with a top coat! By judging other reviews on this product, I probably wont buy the other colours!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

this nail polish is not good for the nails. I bought Jaded and i must say that my nails split. i tried again and the same thing. a purple shade i bought the same. a brown the same. the only one that doesnot hurt my nails is Pink Lingerie. all others apply too watery and streaky. need many coats and then splits happen. never never again. never. instead i found the color like Jaded by sally hansen extreme wear. what a difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by fernyfern

Top Speeds have the worst applicators! The brush doesn't allow for the enamel to coat smoothly and because it's fast drying it goes on clumpy and is extremely difficult to get full smooth coverage without multiple coats...even then is tricky! I still use it because I need the quick drying polish but it's a pain in the butt and I wouldn't use it for anything but work nails frankly. On the plus side, so far I have found it lasts and chipping happens but is minimal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by xxpopstarlolmi

i bought revlon top speed #650 sugar plum and it was great! it was smooth and the color didnt chip easily. its a great brand and it was salon quality! i disagree with all those bad reviews with chipping. for me it lasted for a week until my nails had grown out. definitely worth the money!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by danafoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i really wanted to like this! i love revlon, but don't use this without a base or separate top coat. i did and it peeled and flaked so fast, taking some of my nail with it. i bought 860 (metallic) a colour i had been looking for for a long time, so i applied a base coat and tried again and it has stayed after a few days of work and school.
overall, not worth your $.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Lexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Horrible nail polish. I bought Jaded (320) on the premises that it was a beautiful color and it was quick dry. Upon its first usage, to my dismay, the polish was so watery and difficult to apply. You need to do a minimum of three coats. It does not go on evenly, either. It was definitely not worth it for the price (6$). Never again am I going to purchase a nail polish by Revlon.