October 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Biore Mild Daily Cleansing Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kfo04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely cleanser. It exfoliates without being too harsh or drying and, honestly, I don't find anything wrong with its scent (hardly noticeable). I switched to this because I needed a new cleanser after using ProActiv for a few years (highly recommended for trouble skin), which started drying out my face. It's the only one that has kept my skin clear (Olay's exfoliating scrub broke me out pretty bad and Clinique's foaming cleanser, well, it sucked). Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by NssjPryncess408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this isnt really a scrub cause the beads are way to gentle.Gentle enough i use it every day and night its my favorite cleanser.If the beads were a little more rough it would be my favorite scrub.but either way i love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok scrub. The exfoliating beads are very gentle - almost too gentle. I had to scrub hard in order to feel anything. The scent is what put me off though. It's way too strong. While it didn't make make my face itchy, I feel that it has the potential to. The scent is the same as Biore's warming mask. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by luc10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really haven't been impressed with much from Biore, and this is no exception. This scrub was way too harsh on my skin--Even barely scrubbing, my skin was all red and blotchy afterward. I like a gentler scrub that I don't feel is taking off my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2003 10:07:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

I was NOT impressed. I know the scrub is supposed to be mild, but come on! It didn't exfoliate enough for my skin. It also has a chemical smell, kinda like bug spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best scrub that I have tried! I've tried everything to get rid of the dead skin that causes clogged pores, from bha's to aha's to baking soda. Everything was too harsh for me and broke me out, but this one is perfect! It took me a while to get used to the texture simply because I was so used to grainy grainy scrubs, but this one is actually a liquid with beads in it. It almost feels as if it's not doing anything, but it really helps! It does just exfoilate, so it won't help with anything else but that, but that's all that I'm looking for! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2003 6:58:00 PM More reviews by nikit32

The scrubs didnt hurt which was good. It cleaned my face but no help with the zits. I have given up on biore, I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by SherbieBoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am diabetic and have very dry skin. Regular, non-exfoliating facial cleansers leave me with areas of flaky skin, even after moisturizing. I first tried this product a couple of years ago and noticed immediate results.

This is a very gentle scrub, with mild exfoliating beads that rinse away completely. There is no residue of any type left on the skin. It truly works to thoroughly remove makeup and dirt and best of all (at least for me) it does a fabulous job of exfoliating -- no flaky skin anywhere on my face, even after the first use. Of course my skin is still dry, but a good moisturizer after the scrub takes care of that.

This is absolutely one of my favorite products ever. One 6.25 ounce bottle lasts at least a month and a half. The cost is very reasonable, at about $6.00 per bottle. In my area, it goes on sale regularly for a couple of dollars less, so it's a great bargain. Do be sure to read the label carefully to be certain you're getting the right product. So many of the Biore products have very similar names.

This product will give your skin an overall healthy glow. It's so gentle, yet so effective at cleansing and exfoliating. I highly recommend this scrub for anyone (it's great for all skin types), and especially for those with dry, flaky skin -- like I USED to have :-)