December 21, 2014 | 1082 users online

Hair Treatments - John Frieda - Daily Nourishment leave-in fortifying spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has been a staple in my hair care routine for ten years now...i'm really surprised i didn't review this till this moment !!! ..... i love it , i have long hair i do use it on wet or dry hair both methods work well for me .. it smoothes my hair, really control frizz and immediately detangles my very stubborn tangles .. i really can't live without it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Bamababy99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know where to start with this! I've used it twice and my hair has transformed-I'm not joking! My hair is super healthy looking, it's absolutely gorgeous now! I used to never, ever straighten out my hair, cause my layers would frizz, wave up and the broken ends would show. My hair is also naturally very blonde, so it would look twice as dry and piling on several products only lasted so long. But, I used this and blow dried my hair, straightened it, and wow. My hair is absolutely silky, smooth, and looks so very healthy. Everyone noticed. I would honestly buy this if it was 100 bucks. This is my favorite hair product, ever. I will never be without this. John Frieda, you are my new best friend. I love washing my hair, cause I know afterwards, I can spray this in, and have supermodel hair! My hair even looks longer, I suppose it's due to the fact that it's all together and repaired. I just love this. Love it! Please buy, you will not regret it. I swear by this. Wouldn't be without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i'm a big fan of this. I've been using it for a year or so and notice a difference in my hair whenever I use it.
It sprays evenly, detangles somewhat, has a decent but light scent and lasts a good long time.
My hair is lighter and feels a bit smoother and finer when it dries.
I haven't noticed any breakage reducing since I do use heat products on a daily basis.
It's obvious that it helps the condition of my hair, though temporary and I'm aware this is no defense spray.

Be careful not to over spray and COMB/BRUSH THROUGH or else this will stiffen up and not really be pleasant. This is a MUST. It needs to distribute evenly in the hair or else it's useless.

I should really start using this on a regular basis to see if it does make a real change in my hair.

Overall i'm happy with this. The smoothness and lightness of my hair afterward is very impressive. Even my roots are a bit bouncy-er and my roots don't react to anything.

You get a great amount for the price and I've had the same bottle for months.

Will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this, but it just didn't work out. I have thick, frizzy, curly (3a/b) hair. I sprayed this in on damp, towel dried hair and while it does make my hair shiny & a little less frizzy (makes the curls look really good :), it leaves my hair feeling slightly rough and dry. It also builds up badly in my hair, but I get product buildup easily, so I'm not holding that too much against this product.
Pros: The spray is great, it covers a lot of area and the mist is really nice; smells good; makes hair shiny.
Cons: Doesn't moisturize or control frizz as well as I would like.
I would probably recommend this to a friend (it's about $6USD), but I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by terrorizingtwinky

I love this product. I originally purchased this to detangle my hair. It does an ok job of that but it really takes care of my frizz. I use to not notice my frizzy hair or really care (or I was just in denial that I had frizzy hair) but once I started using this I noticed a tremendous difference on the days that I do not use it. It doesn't weigh my hair down nor does it make it oily, which is really important to me. If you want to take care of your frizzy hair, you must try this product. It is amazing for frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by dearholly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. It's excellent at de-tangling my hair. I just spritz some all around when I get done showering and it makes my wet hair much easier to manage in styling. I use it after every time I wash and it doesn't cause too much buildup. Smells delicious and I'm on my 2nd bottle. Amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a real mop of course curly hair, and the older I get, the dryer it gets. Because of the dryness of my hair, I try to wash my hair maybe once or twice a week (especially in the cold weather). Even with limiting the shampoo time, my hair is still pretty dry. I use leave deep conditioners and leave in conditioners. You would think with all that, my hair would have grease running off it. But no, that is not the case. Instead, I find myself reaching over and over for my little lifesaver -- this spray-in conditioner. It really does a nice job of helping my hair look shiny, smooth, and easier to manage. I am half way through my second bottle. I love this stuff.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by slp17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this spray today at Shoppers Drug Mart for $11.99. I looooove love love this spray. I sprayed it in my hair in addition to my usual after-shower hair routine, and I noticed a huge difference in the condition of my hair after blowdrying. It's softer and feels stronger, and is very shiny and feels nice and thick. Since the only change I made to my routine was this spray, I'm gonna give it the credit!! I am a huge fan of this spray and will buy this again and again as well as recommend it to friends!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by orchestrated19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this product, I really did, but it just doesn't do its job. It may make my hair nice and smooth but I had so many tangles after applying it, I wondered whether it was because of the spray or what! Not only that but it doesn't smell that great... it doesn't smell bad but it's not awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this leave in conditioner!! I have very long, fine hair that gets straw-like in the summer time (not to mention super tangely) since it gets very dry where I live and when I use this my hair becomes silky soft! I like to shower at night then towel dry my hair for a bit, spray this in my hair, then wrap it in the towel again for 15ish mins before I comb it and go to bed.

This product also doesnt weigh my hair down like most leave in conditioners so I def recommend if you have very long fine hair like me! It also smells very good, just like stepping out of the salon!

I only noticed that the cap doesn't stay on very well (at least for mine) but other than that its awesome. You also get a lot and only need a few sprays at a time so one bottle lasts a long time which makes the price very good!