August 30, 2014 | 1761 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Unity Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Cara101

This is the best lip gloss hands down. I love Chanel's products for its quality. I called the Chanel counter at the mall in my town to determine the best selling glossimer(s) and was told Unity and Blizzard. I figured the sales numbers can't be wrong. I had dismissed Unity in the past as it looks very dark bronze in the tube. Once applied this color is fantastic. It is light brown bronze with rose. It enhances my natural lip color making them look plump and sexy. This is exactly the comments the SA said once I applied it; I agree. My husband normally complains about makeup being too red or just too much. He said I looked fantastic. When I went out on Saturday, someone said I looked extra special. I think this color would look good on anyone and for any occasion. This is the only color I will wear in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by amylaic

The color is a bronzy shimmer that goes on true to it's shade, perhaps a teeny bit lighter. The gloss never bleeds, remains shiny for hours, and never feels goopy. I even went snowboarding with this on and my lips remained intact at the end of the day. This color is amazing on my Asian skin, whether I'm winter pale, or sun-kissed tan. Looks good, day or night, alone or with sultry eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this color alot. It is a nice bronzy-rosey metallic neutral, which I am into these days. Will wear alot and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by acegirl1

Love it, have been using it for years...I have gotten a few friends including my mom addicted to this color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I'm probably one of the very few who do not like this shade but on my skintone, this was disappointing. I'm a MAC NC30, LM Sunny Beige, Stila C and Chanel 20 with black hair and eyes. I also have medium pigmented lips. I heard about the many raves for this one but when I tried it, it was possibly too dark.

In the tube, it is a bronze... one could argue it being a rosy bronze and I could see it but it definitely has a strong bronze note. When I swiped it on the lips, I was hoping for the rosy bronze everyone talks about... instead I got a bronze with a distinct purple tone. This was not flattering as purple bronze lips was just too dark and possibly goth. I didnt even get a berry undertone ... let alone the desired rose. Ack... so I tried using less in hopes the rose shows up but nope... just a simple bronze tone when I sheered it out. Nothing wrong with the bronze but I could get the exact same colour for a fraction of the price at MAC. Sure this has a better texture but for double the cost ... this was a disappointment. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JAJ1ETA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my all time favorite lip gloss! the color is the perfect champagne color. it looks great w/every make-up style i do for the day or night. it is pricey though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by hothouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a gorgeous color! This is my 2nd Glossimer and I have become totally hooked, hell the price doesn't even bother me that much! Unity is a gorgeous med. chocolatey pink on me, and is a MLBB shade. Will definitely repurchase. NC 42 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine gave this to me...it wasn't quite the color she was expecting and didn't like it on her. I am so happy she passed this on to me! This beautiful bronze has a hint of maybe rose or plum in it. This is almost nude on my and adds just a hint of color and shimmer. I think the gloss lasts long enough...the same staying power as MAC. I will replace when I run low but I am not too thrilled about shelling out the big bucks..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ilovejoy

THis is my HG nude gloss. I am a C4 in the summer, and a bit lighter in the winter and this gloss is perfect. It also wears away pretty evenly so I don't look like there are bits of sparkle or weird color leftover as the day wears on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleywilkes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is wonderful. It goes on thick & rich & looks lovely on my warm, golden, olive complexion. It is a bronzey, copper color that is just beautiful. I get so many compliments when I where it. Well worth the hefty price tag. ($10 more than MAC lipglass)