NARS Outlaw

!

on 11/26/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this blush. This is a beautiful raspberry shade with a golden sheen. This looks almost plummy on my brown skin. The gold gives a subtle luminous finish to the skin oppose to looking shimmery.

This blends like a dream and lasts all day. I'm especially looking forward to using it this holiday season. I gives my skin a very rosy and "blushing" look without appearing too obvious yet it dresses up my face regardless.

This is super pigmented, only a dab is needed; so despite the hefty price tag, I should have this for quite some time.

I dupe to this may be Milani's "Red Vino" but is way more glittery. I definitely recommend this blush.

on 11/24/2013 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite blush!!! I am NC35-40 depending on time if year and this is my best most natural flushed cheek color and it blends so well!!! I have several of Nars blushes but this is my favorite most natural looking one and it lasts so long!! I work 12 hour shifts and this holds up without reapplying for me!! It seems that blush with a little sheen or shimmer lasts longer than matte in my opinion. I also have dolce vita and I love the color but it just didn't last very long at all!! That is how I came across this. I wanted something with same color with a little shimmer in it and this is even better in my opinion and I am 41, so yes ladies us older girls can wear a little shimmer!! This isn't chunky glitter just nice sheen!!

on 6/2/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a pretty blush... this type of dark red is very in right now.This is my 7th Nars blush and is now one of my favorites, right behind Luster and Orgasm.

on 5/26/2013 11:57:00 PM

Oh-my-goodness, there is only one word to best describe this blush..."BEAUTIFUL." I've seen a lot of raves about Nars Outlaw blush, but I believe (and please correct me if I am wrong.) the color was discontinued for a while and then Nars added Outlaw back to its line. I can't comprehend why Outlaw was discontinued in the first place, but that doesn't matter anymore. Outlaw is without question my favorite blush, I could literally wear it everyday all year round. If I could only have one blush in my collection to be honest this would be it. No matter what kind of look I am going for, this blush just looks amazing. So now I know what all the pother concerning Outlaw was about. Thank you Nars for bringing this blush back!!! Now if you could only bring back Crazed, so I can try that one too....Also, it would be nice to do a collection on popular limited edition items as well. :)

on 5/14/2013 8:37:00 PM

Love this blush! Super pigmented and lasts all day.

on 2/1/2013 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Very lovely blush. This is really like the darker sister of the hyped up Orgasm. If you are darker complected and had bad luck with Orgasm, give Outlaw a try.It does exactly what Orgasm does for lighter skin, but for deeper skin.

NARS describes this blush as "a soft rose tone with golden shimmer" on their site. This is pretty much true. I'd consider it a light raspberry with a slight coral tinge and golden shimmer. It's actually quite a complex and hard to describe shade. This is a very nice blush for the summer months. It goes beautifully with a little shimmery bronzer.

The reason that i am taking a lippie off of this blush is because it seems to apply weirdly. It goes on blotchy and uneven. I've never had this issue with any other NARS blushes. And no it's not anything that i am doing, because I've tried it on different people, with different brushes etc. Weird.

BTW- This goes AMAZINGLY with NARS 'Misbehave' lip gloss. It's the ultimate lip/cheek combo, especially for the summer months.

Overall it's a nice blush. I'd say that it's best suited to darker skin with yellow underones. 4/5.

on 12/20/2012 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Wow I am so impressed! This is a beautiful plum red blush on me, looks so natural and goes well with so many different looks. When applied lightly (I use a duo fiber brush), it gives a lovely rosey glow. I love how it's not overly cool toned, as I think it adds to the versatility.

on 11/16/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love this blush! I never got to try the old version of Outlaw, but the new version is just fine with me. Pretty much HG status.

Love the finely milled texture (that is the hallmark of Nars blushes). It glides on so smoothly and evenly...just perfect. The color looks very natural, even on my PPP skin.

Overall, a beautiful, beautiful blush. Worth the price!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This blush doesn't *really* work for me, am a slightly tanned, Asian yellow-skinned tone (MAC NC30). I swept this across my face as per my usual blushes and it looked really bad and muddy, like I haven't washed my skin in ages...and enhanced all my pigmentations and acne scars...shockingly bad!! I tried it again, with very very very minute amounts on an angled brush and patted it on gently...and it sorta works! Very small amounts needed IMHO, especially if you have yellow-based skintone! So am sitting on the fence for this one...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

When I first saw this blush, I immediately thought of how gorgeous it would look in the winter with paler skin--I imagined coming inside from the freezing cold with beautiful flushed cheeks and this blush does just that! It is a raspberry color with gold shimmer that is very pigmented! When I first bought it and tried swatching it, it appeared on my finger but when swatched, it didn't appear on my hand. I was worried... but when applied on the cheeks with a brush (stippling brush or a regular blush brush with a light hand)it was just as pigment as every NARS blush I have! Now that I think of it, it would also look beautiful on deeper skin tones as well. Lovely!!

Top Rated NARS Products