Dove Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

Ingredients Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-10, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroly Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Linolenic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Sodium PCA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/25/2008 3:53:00 PM

makes my skin feel great and gets rid of the tightness after washing my face. I use it as a day cream too and dont find it too oil. I like the little bowl it comes in, its cute and easy to use.

on 7/31/2007 10:24:00 PM

its good for my tzone but i need heavy on my cheeks so i need to find soemthin else.. hmm

on 6/15/2007 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I have comb-oily skin. I only use this cream in the winter and not in my t-zone. It's effective and cheap. I would definently buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this moisturizer. NOT greasy at all and perfect for my combination skin. When you wake up, your face feels like silk. Product absorbs effortlessly. No problems with breakouts. If I do have a breakout, application of the cream only assists in evening out the skin tone and reducing redness. I especially love using this after exfoliation. I use a small spatula to take it out of the round jar to avoid contamination. Despite what others have said, I like the jar design.

on 3/14/2007 5:55:00 PM

I liked this cream especially for d/s. Like other members have mentioned it works very well for combination skin and doesnt make you break out. Usually I gravitate toward more expensive creams but this worked fine for me, as my skin looks soft and and a little glowy.

on 2/10/2007 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very good and moisturizing... I also use this as a daytime moisturizer in the winter.

on 10/15/2006 1:20:00 PM

Ok this is a decent night time moisturizer if you do not have very dry skin. The consistency is nice and it sinks in without fealing greasy but still like it is moistuizing. But there is nothing really great about this cream that my skin shows after using the whole jar. Oh yeah, I have slightly oily skin and this gave me zero breakouts.

on 8/4/2006 8:10:00 AM

I have been using this cream for several months now, and will definitely repurchase - it makes my dry skin smooth, soft and doesn't break me out.

on 7/30/2006 1:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great night cream for my combo skin. Not too greasy and not casuing me breakout. Very good quality for it's price.
I definitely will purchase it again!

on 5/1/2006 8:13:00 AM

This is a good night cream. My skin tends to get really dry during cold Canberra autumn/winter and this is the first night cream I've used - so far, am impressed. It is light and absorbs into skin easily. Has pleasant smell. My boyfriend tried this cream and he liked it too - he has oily skin prone to acne but this one didn't aggravate it. The cream comes in a small glass jar and that's a downside to it, wish they'd change packaging. A bargain for 50 ml jar I got for $AUD 8.95.

Popular Moisturizers