October 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by barbieismetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its good for my tzone but i need heavy on my cheeks so i need to find soemthin else.. hmm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by kittygirl429

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have comb-oily skin. I only use this cream in the winter and not in my t-zone. It's effective and cheap. I would definently buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by allthatglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this moisturizer. NOT greasy at all and perfect for my combination skin. When you wake up, your face feels like silk. Product absorbs effortlessly. No problems with breakouts. If I do have a breakout, application of the cream only assists in evening out the skin tone and reducing redness. I especially love using this after exfoliation. I use a small spatula to take it out of the round jar to avoid contamination. Despite what others have said, I like the jar design.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

I liked this cream especially for d/s. Like other members have mentioned it works very well for combination skin and doesnt make you break out. Usually I gravitate toward more expensive creams but this worked fine for me, as my skin looks soft and and a little glowy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by specialkalle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good and moisturizing... I also use this as a daytime moisturizer in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by MeganAirmet

Ok this is a decent night time moisturizer if you do not have very dry skin. The consistency is nice and it sinks in without fealing greasy but still like it is moistuizing. But there is nothing really great about this cream that my skin shows after using the whole jar. Oh yeah, I have slightly oily skin and this gave me zero breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by TheaRose

I have been using this cream for several months now, and will definitely repurchase - it makes my dry skin smooth, soft and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 1:05:00 AM More reviews by c0407083101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Great night cream for my combo skin. Not too greasy and not casuing me breakout. Very good quality for it's price.
I definitely will purchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2006 8:13:00 AM More reviews by chayster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good night cream. My skin tends to get really dry during cold Canberra autumn/winter and this is the first night cream I've used - so far, am impressed. It is light and absorbs into skin easily. Has pleasant smell. My boyfriend tried this cream and he liked it too - he has oily skin prone to acne but this one didn't aggravate it. The cream comes in a small glass jar and that's a downside to it, wish they'd change packaging. A bargain for 50 ml jar I got for $AUD 8.95.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Retardbreeder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Being a loyal fan of Olay, I never would have tried this night cream if Superstore had not run out of my usual Olay Foaming Cleanser and I was forced to try something new. Not wanting to fork out 12 bucks on Dove's version of my cleanser without trying it I decided to buy a sample pack with a few of their products. Out of everything this was my favourite product in the bunch. Lately I have been fake and baking and I have very combination/sensitive skin and I find moisturizers with a lot of scents in them really irritate my face. I was put off by the strong smell of this lotion, but I liked that it absorbed nicely into my skin. The days I go tanning it just drinks it up. My face feels soft, it doesn't clog my pores and most important it's not greasy or shiny. I know it shouldn't matter because it's a night cream meant to be put on before bed, but you never know when company will show up. Botton line is I still prefer Olay, but this is a good runner up.