April 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush- Smashing Snap

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 3:02:00 PM More reviews by neverquiteknow

I love this blush. It's a great neutral rose that can be used everyday. For the evening I layer it with a Stila shimmer powder for some sparkle. IT has a great smooth texture and blends easily. I am really coming to love Smashbox.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 11:09:00 AM More reviews by sunshine34

Nice texture, blends well, no sparkle, can build the colour if you wish...Ok so it's ticking the boxes so far! The actual shade is a little dodgy for me. I usually like true pinks and blue pinks and this has a hint of plum and a hint of brown or terracotta to my eyes. It's not immediately apparent in the pan but I notice it on my face. Looks Ok though. I'd buy Smash Box blush again but probably not this exact colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Newme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this with the Makeup Room set and I love it! It shows up a beautiful rosey color on me. Most rose shades don't look good on me but this one worked perfectly! I have fairly pale skin (IPF 30watt) and it wasn't too dark for me at all. I love how Smashbox blushes blend. And they have a nice soft texture too them. I'm definately going to look into buying more Smashbox blushes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 11:37:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smashing Snap is a plummy mauve shade with a slight touch of red to it. It's a bit to dark for my pale MAC C2 skin but it looks okay if I apply it with a light hand.

The texture is great and it hasn't caused me to breakout.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 11:06:00 AM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

This is a pretty shade,but a bit too dark for my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2003 9:54:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Smashing Snap is a brwoned reddish plum color. Looked cooler in the pot but warmer on. Very natural looking flush for my cheeks but i wouldnt find this to be a unique color. Pretty standard. But still great quality, highly pigmented blush that lasts all day! Retails for $24 for a large blush pot with clear lid and black jar. Nice product, lasts all day, easy to blend, no breakouts.