Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Price: $

on 3/25/2011 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love it! As most others here have noted, this is a universally flattering color and can be paired with many different lipstick shades. I love a dependable, no-fuss product that I can keep going back to without disappointment, and this lip liner is definitely one of those.

I don't know why everyone calls it a nude, as it is rather brown-ish, but I guess it's because it goes on quite forgivingly and would suit many skin tones. I pair it with my Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in #235 "Warm Me Up" and the combo is an HG for me for SURE. I highly recommend this combo to people. I top it off with a layer of my NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in #127 "Pink Frost", and I feel like a goddess.

This liner is easy to apply, I love that it doesn't require sharpening, it lasts for a long time, is soft and not dry.....I just really like it! It's basic, but you can count on it. Thumbs up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

BEST, FAVORITE lipliner ever!!!!! I love the retractable liner, easy to use, convenient. The color is perfect for what I need and want. It's a dark rosey-mauve, very natural looking. It glides on very smoothly. When I put lipbalm on my lips it matches my lips perfectly. I have fair skin, but with very rosey pigmented lipes. When my lips are dry, they're a light pink, and the liner still looks amazing. I used to love wearing bright, bold lipstick, but now I love just tracing a little outside of my lip lines, all around my mouth, and it makes my lips/mouth look HUGE! very naturally though. I've been looking at lip augmentation- i love Angelina Jolie lips- and this is just an easy, naturaly, extremely non-invasive of way of getting that. I've had mine formore than 2 years, used everyday! usually twice a day. and it's still going. LOVE IT!

on 1/31/2011 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite lip liner ever. Perfect pinky brown natural color that goes well with so many looks. During the day for work, I like to top it with pink or nude lipsticks, or even just lip balm on top because the color is great by itself. For a night out, topped with a shiny gloss, it wears for hours and is a great creamy consistency. I like that it's an automatic pencil so that it never needs sharpening. I have many backups.

on 1/24/2011 3:32:00 AM

I hadn't read the reviews on this but I came across this liner after I found out my favorite,CG Outlast in Nude #130 had been discontinued. It is comparable to the CG except that it is slightly more tawny on my lips, which wasn't what I was going for--the CG liner is pinker and made my smile look whiter. I have read from another reviewer that it is comparable to a L'ancome Lipstique Liner (forgot the color but it's in the other review). UPDATE: I have found that this can break/crumble easily, and it is comparable to the L'ancome in "Natural Mauve," except it is slightly darker.

on 11/26/2010 7:31:00 AM

A great liner and neutral color.
If you like this - you would like Lancome le lypstique liner in Natural Mauve.

on 10/18/2010 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very nice mauvey brown that is pretty close to the colour of my lips. Most "nude" lip liners are too orange or brown for my lips, which are naturally a deep pink, so anything orange or brown makes me look ill.

I've searched for years for that perfect combo of colour and feel in a lip liner and thought I'd found my HG in a Clinique Sheershaper, which was promptly discontinued. On went the fruitless search, until I read about Addiction here on MUA. Well, those MUAers who recommended it were so right! It's creamy, but doesn't slip and it doesn't dry out or tug at your lips when applying. Best of all, it both looks really natural under a clear gloss and compliments all of the lip colours I wear.

By the way, mine looks like the all-pink photo, rather than the mostly black one above.

on 9/28/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this was a little too dark for my lips. came out more brown than my lips but better look. i much prefer eastened snob but that's discontinued here in the states and can only found in some stores like walgreens. cost me $6-7. the new slant is a little annoying. i much prefer the old version of the pen. but as long as i don't put it out too much mine hasn't broken yet. rimmel, BRING BACK EASTENED SNOB!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

You guys steered me right again. Bought this lip liner today and it's the first time I've ever found one that matched my lip color -- it's always either way too brown or burgundy. Tried it on and it stayed on all afternoon, even through my afternoon yogurt and granola snack. Big fan!

on 5/16/2010 6:57:00 PM

love this color outlines my lips and keeps my lipstick from feathering. low priced worth having one in your collection!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only lipliner you will EVER need. No matter what shade you are wearing for lip color. My liner does not look like the image shown above for this product, I have the 'roll-up' style, and find it best. This shade goes on evenly, without the dryness of pencil liners, and is almost completely perfectly natural that it just helps define the outter rim of lips, without being obvious, like other liners. Blends like a charm as well.

Popular Lip Liners