July 30, 2014 | 2004 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - A&W Root Beer Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by stluciabride

bought this one today (really hard to find!) based on reviews, and i love it!goes on so smooth, and it leaves a nice subtle brown tint. The smell is so yummy, i can't stop applying :-) cute package, and I now wish I hadn't bought a more expensive similar-shade gloss weeks ago. So glad I found this one!!!
PS--didn't notice any glitter, or grit....justg smooth, soft bliss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetsiecola5

I love this LipSmacker. As with all plain LipSmackers, it goes on clear and with a buildable shine. But unlike some LipSmackers, this one smells amazing! I am a fan of the Dr. Pepper one, but I don't always like the red color, so this one is perfect to have on hand also. My only problem with this is a problem I have with all LipSmackers...the edge of the tube is sharp.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by bubblyblueberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those that is just "stuck-in-the-middle." It isn't horrible by any means, but it's not great, either. At first it smells like flat root beer, but then if you sniff it really hard you really can smell the carbonation(I know it sounds weird, you have to actually smell it to understand what I mean). Although it feels sort of gritty on the lips, it moisturizes pretty well. Not my fave, but I would still repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 3:49:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

hate it! It goes on waxy, and feels gritty from the bits of glitter in it. It doesn't show up, and tastes like plastic, though it does smell good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Beccaboo28

I got this Lip Smacker at Claire's for $1. It does smell like A&W Rootbeer, but it smells a bit fake to me. Maybe it's just my tube. I would still repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Jcrewgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The smell is certainly realistic, but there's just something about it that is totally weird. I dont really like the color, but it's really nude. I wouldnt buy this product again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Root Beer is my favorite soda Bonne Bell lip smacker--you can smell the bubbles! It's got a decent price and I like the fact that it's in a tube, so I'm happy with this product and would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yyyyyummmmmmm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 11:59:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

Hm. This is a nice lipbalm, moisturizing and not too waxy, but it just doesn't smell or taste much like root beer to me. There's a hint of it if you sniff pretty hard, but that's it. That aside, it tastes and smells pretty good, not too strong, is cheap, small, and has cute packaging. I'm just disappointed that it doesn't taste or smell like real root beer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 1:20:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally got this in a swap - I can't seem to find it in stores! :(

It smells sooo goood - exactly like the soda! It's a light brown color, and has nice moisturizing qualities (though I haven't tasted much from it yet). Great, fun product that is 2nd only to Dr Pepper.