January 29, 2015 | 1661 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Matte Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by lizziep2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

so i bought this bronzer the other day and i really do love it, it is very build able and gives a beautiful summer glow, you only need a little bit to have a good effect on the skin so it wont run out any time soon

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good bronzer indeed, got it in duty free for $ 30 CAD and to be honest I achieve same results / contouring with Rimmel Matte Bronzer for $ 6 CAD, wouldnt spend that kind of money again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm an NC25 and this color is the perfect color for my skintone. It is a very buildable bronzer, and I love it's being a matte one. Great for contouring as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by karlaoakesxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not purchase this bronzer again. I feel that it does not have very much pigmentation at all and is not very buildable. If you do get some colour it looks streaky. I am very disappointed with this product and I much prefer my MAC MSF in 'give me sun' for bronzing my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This looks like a nice subtle colour in the packaging, but I find that it barely shows up at all on my fair skin. I like to use bronzer to contour my cheek bones but this doesn't really do the job. It's ok for adding a nice, subtle colouring to my cheekbones and nose using a MAC 187 but definitely doesn't make enough of an impression considering the high price tag. I much prefer Benefit Hoola, especially for the summer months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I have been forever looking for a matte bronzed that doesn't contain glitter or shimmer and finally I came upon this when in MAC looking for an alternative to my mineralize skinfinish natural. the MUA put on the studio tech foundation and then swept this across my cheek bones and it looked so gorgeous! I have fair skin, NC15 to be exact and this bronzer didn't look too dark, Orange or muddy on me at all. I had to have it and have been very happy with my purchase. I would definitely buy it again although it seems this one compact will last me forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by GraceyKentera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was only half satisfied with this bronzer. On the one hand, the matte colour was nice and natural, with no sparkle which was what I wanted. However I found that although natural, the colour was too subtle for me, and it was very difficult to build. For the expensive price it was used up quickly, and I would not buy it again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

nice product, on me it looks natural, i have Hoola bronzer and some times i find it a bit yellow but the Matte bronze does not do that, even my daugther told me my cheeks looked much more natural with it, to give you an idea, i have the Machmaster in 1.5 and its perfict on me and i am NC 15 in fluid fix and it washes me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good basic bronzer. Not the best, but a good one. Little orangey sometimes depending on skin type. But no dreaded grey tones either.

good price for amount of product.

use all year round..I sometimes use this as a contour shade -- it's very soft and natural looking around the eyes but it's a definite warm shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect neutral-brown matte shade to use for contouring. What I love about it is that it's not extremely pigmented so its easily built up but not so sheer that it is time consuming. My skin tone can range from NC30-40 depending on the season, and I find this shade isn't too dark for me at any time. It creates almost a 'shadow' effect as it is very neutral-cool toned which is perfect.

It lasts about 8 hours on the skin I find which is standard for me with bronzers. The packaging as always with MAC is sleek and compact, with a mirror included. I am really impressed with this bronzing powder and I would recommend it for contouring on light-medium to tan skin tones.