December 17, 2014 | 1693 users online

Polishes - Milani - Nail Lacquer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by peggy1234

I love the colors and the quality of the polish. It is well worth the price. I love the glitters and the regular colors. I will be buying more of these as they are a great find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying out these nail polishes from Milani and I am impressed! I noticed that these were on sale while walking through Target today and since they were around 50% off, I picked up a couple to try them out. Since I need some nice red nail polish, I picked out #25 Ready to Wear Red and #94 Bet on Red.

These nail polishes are very nicely pigmented. I only need one coat and they do not streak. They also dry pretty fast which is a huge plus! My nails currently look like I've been to the salon. Personally, I prefer the Ready to Wear Red because it is a classic matte red while Bet on Red is brighter with shimmer. I will have to update on the lasting power but I am really happy with them at the moment.

Date:2/11/2012
This polish does chip a bit at the edges so I took one lippie off but it's still a great polish

UPDATE: 9/27/2012
I am updating to bump my review up to 4.5 stars. I still very much like "Ready to Wear Red." It's such a classic color and it appropriate for every occasion. Since my last review, I have invested in some very high grade top coat and this has eliminated the minor chipping at the edges problem. Now my nails last for over a week before I really feel like I need to redo them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by colorlover32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love Milani's nail polishes. the first one i used was fresh teal and the color was great. for the price (under $5) it stayed on well, only needing a touch up on the tips. the brush is really nice as well, though it is smaller and took me a couple tries to make it fan out. since i found it i'm afraid to try other drugstore polishes that are even cheaper because they might not be as impressive

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have to admit I only have one shade from Milani's regular line which is ''Pool party'' and although the color is gorgeous there are so many things wrong with it (it's sheer even after three coats, takes a long time to dry, etc). But I also have one polish from the ''one coat glitter line'' and it's absolutely amazing and almost all of their holographic nail polishes and they are really good as well. All in all I think you won't regret buying these, I would definitely recommend them, especially for the low price. I'll order some more polishes from their regular line and add another lippie if I find them any better than ''Pool party''.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by peppermintgomez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two colors of this slime-in-a-bottle: One was a fun neon yellow and the other was a dark shimmery purple. Amazing colors, but the formula is awful. I applied five coats of the yellow and it STILL looks streaky and uneven. Both colors dry into a tacky mess instead of a nice hard lacquer. It's like wearing that peel-off nail polish that little girls in the 80's wore. Worst nail polish ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first got in to nail stuff, Milani's selection was pretty basic with a few cool glitters here and there. Since then, they've released a lot of new cool products. I especially like their glitters. For the price, the quality is nice and Milani might be more accessible to most than China Glaze or Color Club.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the Neon Pink Hottie shade. It went on very matte, which a was a bit of a shock. Very pretty and a clear top coat over it does just fine for adding shine. A huge plus: dries very, very quick. I did my pinky, ring finger, etc to my thumb, and by the time I got to my thumb, the other 4 were completely dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ilovemeandmelovesi

lol you wanna pretty color before you go out, sure this will work... but it chips off so easily lol. if you wanna wear it before you go somewhere, put it on about an hour before you go out b/c if you put it on when you first wake up then it will surely chip and you will surely look like you dont take of yourself

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by mansuperthatoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this product.
I bought the neon blue.. it's not neon.. whatsoever. It's a dark blue.
on top of that, i got an allergic reaction from it.
(didn't even think you could get allergic to nail polish.. i broke out all over my hands with tiny, itchy bumps, and whatever skin I touch breaks out too... GAHHHHH)
I'm taking this back to my local CVS... if they won't take it back, I'm gonna be mad. D:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Sparki

These nifty little glosses really are glossy and lots of fun to wear! The colors! Ooh, the colors! Fun, flashy, snappy shades to suit whatever mood you're in, from yellow to purple to electric pink to cobalt blue. (I prefer the frosty colors to the creme ones. I'm all about the sparkle!) Great to wear as is or for custom blending ("frankening") and a fun, cheap way to add spark to your look. I recommend them highly.