April 18, 2014 | 1835 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Sky High Curves Extreme Length and Curl [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Why?! This is getting discontinued!! :(

Arg. Lolz I hate how I always find out when it's too late. I picked up 2 at my drugstore. (Last 2 to be exact)

This is used with MAC Dazzlelash.

Curves hell yea. I don't even need to curl my lashes lolz

This is my go-to lazy mascara :) if I can't find my MAC Plushlash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have naturally longish and curly lashes, so i never have to curl my lashes. that being said, i was intrigued by this mascara and bought it on a whim. i have to say, i am quite impressed. this stuff curls my already curly lashes even more, and lengthens them so much that i sometimes have to wipe some of the product off my brows!

i took off a lippie because of the flimsy brush. it could be a lot better, but even so, i found a way to make it work and it actually looks pretty good. sometimes, i use the brush i got from my rimmel 100% waterproof mascara (that one flaked on me like a mofo so i tossed it and kept the nice brush). anyway, a couple coats of this and one coat of cg super thick lash and my lashes are drama drama drama.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had been using CoverGirl Lash Blast - curl killer! I was looking for something non water proof, that would hold curl and make my lashes look nice. This is that mascara.

My eyelashes are normally just stick straight. Nothing special. So, I normally have to curl my eyelashes everytime I apply my mascara.

I curled my eyelashes and put this on..

From what I notice, the formula is really light and non clumpy (mind you, I had just bought it a few hours prior) It was GREAT. It left my curl perfectly intact and my lashes were evenly spaced and non clumpy. Yay!

Until I get more Lancome Hypnose, this will have to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by HannaH70

Very impressed by this mascara. Does what it promises: lengthens and curves. No clumps either! The bristles on the brush could be a bit better quality which makes me knock off one lippie but otherwise absolutely no complaints. Will definitely repurchase. In fact I feel my long-term search for an HQ mascara has ended here. I'm sure there could be better ones out there, but I'm happy enough with this one not to care:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara added length but I didn't think it curled as much as loreal voluminous. The packaging is average, but it has this little click on the lid that lets you know it's closed, so that's nice. smudges after a few hours of wear. Wish it was more longer lasting. For length it's great but still not a curling mascara. A Great buy at $5.00 on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by nikarina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff works very well if you learn to apply a certain way.
    It makes my already long lashes stand out and also adds a curl, no eyelash curl needed!

So if you want a wide eyed look, with a natural curl, get this mascara! if you have short stubby lashes, try a lengthening mascara and then this on top!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by dunibuni

many people don't seem to like this mascara, but this really works for me. ive tried many different mascaras and this is the best at giving me the look i want. i have fairly short eyelashes and they do not curl up naturally. so when i apply this mascara, it really lengthens my lashes and curls it SKY HIGH literally. nowadays, i've been applying castor oil to my lashes and they've grown quite a bit, so with that combo i now look like i have fake eyelashes when i apply this mascara.
    it took some time for me to get used to it, because it tended to clump and smear all over my eyelids when i first started using it. but once i 'mastered' how to put it on right, i really loved it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by fantasian00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara made my lashes look super clumpy and weird. I do not like it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ilovemysammy18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my absolute favorite Maybelline mascara!!! It makes my lashes so long and beautiful and looks natural with only one coat. I do not know if it really curls though, because i always use an eyelash curler! but it Definataly gave my lashes length. I like this much more than the EL or Clinique length mascaras

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Melanar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Sort of cute, but looks can be deceiving. It doesn't really curl or lengthen at all. Bought this just randomly (it was probably on sale, hehe). The quality of it all is horrible. It dries out and the wand is terrible. It makes the mascara basically prone to smudging and clumping! I don't recommend this product at all. If you want to go cheap try CG, although I hear some other maybelline mascara's do alright.