December 20, 2014 | 1160 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sex Bomb

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by LSmaqua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used LUSH for years. This was the first bath bomb I had ever purchased. I absolutely LOVE the scent- in and out of the water. I would store these in my dresser draws just for the scent. I gave it an overall rating of 2 simply because, after a nice relaxing, moisturizing bath- it leaves a stubborn purplish/pink ring around the tub. I literally had to bleach my tub to remove the coloring. Not relaxing at all. Otherwise, I would've given it 5 stars. I did rate the packaging as 5 stars because LUSH strives to be a zero packaging company. That's commendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover321

I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB SO MUCH. Everytime I got to Lush I always buy this. The smell is amazing. I dont really think the rose on the middle is necessary but I still like it. I definetly recommend this for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sex bomb smells so good. It has a pretty floral scent. I think it smells like roses and jasmine. The only problem I have with this bath bomb is that once it melts down into the tub water, I smell a strong peppery smell. It eventually fades and I get the flower scent back. I'm on my second sex bomb just because I did love the original scent I get from it. That stupid flower in the bath bomb floats around the tub and it feels slimy. I wish it didn't have that. It also makes the bathwater a pretty lavendar shade but I have to make sure to clean the tub right after I bathe because it will leave a ring.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by eleseisgreat

Oh my word this product smells amazing. I prefer Lush bubble bars because I love the bubbles they produce but the scent of this one is particularly divine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

This was my first Lush bath bomb and I was not disappointed! The name is what drew me in at first, but once I smelled it I was sold. It has a sweet but floral scent. I smell the jasmine over everything else. I took this home and broke it in half because $6.50 for one bath is a little too indulgent for me. This was SO difficult to cut. I'm honestly surprised I still have 10 fingers after having to go after this with a huge butcher knife. But once I cut it, a good 25 minutes later, it split evenly without too many crumbles, so that was a plus. Half of this bomb is plenty to fill up a large jacuzzi-style tub, so if you have time, patience, and a big knife, I would recommend cutting this.
Using this bomb is really fun. It fizzes and zooms around the tub as soon as it hits the water and the smell really fills up the bathroom. The water turns a really gorgeous purple-pink shade, but this bomb won't stain your tub like some other ones will. I also appreciate that this bath bomb isn't loaded with glitter, confetti, etc. that you have to clean up later. This just leaves a pretty little rose that floats around your water.
I didn't find this to really do much for my skin, other than leave it with a beautiful, lingering scent. The smell also stuck around my bathroom pretty much all day, which I loved.
I would definitely buy this again, even though most bath bombs and bubble bars are much easier to cut. I love the scent, and now that The Joy of Jelly has been discontinued, this bomb is the only way I can get this amazing scent. I highly recommend this to jasmine lovers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Well, this was a total bust. How do I loathe this? Let me count the ways: it is barely scented, it is expensive as hell for something that you can use 1 time (I can buy 2 huge bags of bath salts for nearly $7), that flower thing that looks so pretty in the center of the ball turns gross and goopy - think mucus - once it hits the water, and the pink color that everyone seems to love is great - if you're a teenager. This did nothing for me....maybe left my skin a teeny bit smoother, but that's nothing that can't be accomplished with a regular bath oil that I will get more than one use out of. Further, if I'm paying nearly $7 for something, I expect it to knock me on my face on the floor with scent. I certainly won't waste any more money on buying this ever again.

Oh and thanks weirdo at the lush store for being overly creepy and trying to push as many products on me as you could, and then when I'm paying at the counter yell out "OH, WE'VE GOT A SEX BOMB HERE!!!" Are you completely mental? Never again. Disliked the store, disliked the staff, disliked the product. Absolute failure.

8 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the scent of this. It is not overly sexy as you would think with the name. I find it sweet and girly. I really cannot say enough good things about the amazing scent of this bath bomb. The color it leaves is a pretty pink. I was surprised that this does leave my skin feeling soft and still scented. The scent sticking around was a nice surprise. I always find myself relaxed after using this. I do find this is a little overpriced though and for that reason I always break it in half. It takes away from the cute look of it, but I find this helps to save a little on the cost of the bath bomb.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

Personally, I prefer the creamy bath bombs. I received this one twice as a gift and can't see myself purchasing it over the other bombs. Maybe to change things up once every two years or something. The smell is nice and soothing but, like I said, it doesn't make the water as creamy as I'd like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by CarminaLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sex Bomb has a gorgeous almost exotic jasmine scent and turns your bath into a pinky mauvey to pale purple color. The rose petals are so cute too. It's so ridiculous I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Turns the water pink and smells gorgeous. It feels like a really luxurious bath. I love LUSH bath products and this is one of the best.