LUSH Sex Bomb

This bath bomb is very...blah. I don't find it "sexy" at all. The color is pretty (but stains the tub!). The smell is okay, but nothing special- particularly when you compare the other delicious scents Lush has.

Over all smell is amazing (very feminine and clean) but the only downside was the stains left behind on my tub, yikes! But I will be purchasing this again

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure what the hype is surrounding this product. Luckily, I got this as a gift from a friend. I will not purchase.

Love the smell of this! Great!

LOVE this bath bomb. It was the first one I used from Lush and I had a really awesome experience with it. I actually just repurchased it this week.

First I'll say I think it is the prettiest bath bomb in the store. I LOVE the smell. I kept sniffing myself after my bath because it made me smell so flowery and clean.

There were however, two things that I did not love about it. The flower on top is a very pretty touch...until it gets wet in the bath because then the petals float around your bath but don't dissolve....they just turn to soggy mush. The second part I did not like was the fact that my legs got itchy during the bath. I found that this happened when I used the Phoenix Rising bath bomb as well. I'm not sure if it's just me or if there is something in the bath bombs that cause this to happen to many people.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was my first bath bomb from Lush and I'm giving it a four for now- this is because I'm unable to compare it with other Lush bath bombs.
I enjoyed watching it fizz out in the water, and the dark pink color it turned the water. I love how pretty this looks dry, when you buy it in the store, as well. The water wasn't translucent, either, which is important to me- I'd rather it be somewhat cloudy. I used Sex Bomb in conjunction with the bath melt Ceridwen's Cauldron, though, so I'm not sure which made the water cloudy.
The flower in the middle is pretty when it pops out, initially, but does turn soggy rather quickly. I just fished it out and threw it away, so that wasn't too bad (though a few stray petals floated around the tub a little, which was annoying).
Otherwise, I really enjoy the scent- I'm not sure if I really get a strong hint of jasmine, but perhaps I'm used to more sharp notes of jasmine whereas this is muted and soft. Either way, I like this scent very much; it's been two days since I used this bath bomb and the scent still lingers in my bathroom!

Sex Bomb is a very feminine bathbomb...it smells like musky jasmine which is great on a girl, but maybe not on a guy if you're thinking of taking a bath together with this (in my opinion anyway!). It fizzes away quickly and zooms around on the bottom of the bath, making the bath a deep magenta. What I loved is that unlike some other Lush bathbombs, the scent didn't fizz away with the bomb and it's stayed on my skin. However this strong scent is what I think made my skin feel a little bit irritated during the bath. It's fine now, but I will probably cut the bomb up and just use half next time. The rose looks so pretty when it's dry, but turns into soggy, gelatinous clumps in the water, which I had to pull out of the drain at the end. This is only a minor issue though,I will buy this again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my all-time favorite bath bomb. The scent is marvelous, the bomb itself is adorable and it leaves the bath water a beautiful shade of pink. :)
I'm obsessed with Jasmine, so this is perfect. ♥

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've used LUSH for years. This was the first bath bomb I had ever purchased. I absolutely LOVE the scent- in and out of the water. I would store these in my dresser draws just for the scent. I gave it an overall rating of 2 simply because, after a nice relaxing, moisturizing bath- it leaves a stubborn purplish/pink ring around the tub. I literally had to bleach my tub to remove the coloring. Not relaxing at all. Otherwise, I would've given it 5 stars. I did rate the packaging as 5 stars because LUSH strives to be a zero packaging company. That's commendable.

I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB SO MUCH. Everytime I got to Lush I always buy this. The smell is amazing. I dont really think the rose on the middle is necessary but I still like it. I definetly recommend this for everyone.

Popular Bath Treatments