September 15, 2014 | 868 users online

Eye Shadow - Chanel - Jeans de Chanel

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Miyaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a very high quality product but it's pretty expensive...But I can't help it..I'm really lovin it..The shades it's great for me..not too clear but very blue shades which looks very good to my eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by grrbil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yes, this is as wonderful as everyone says. Matte smokey grey blues. Highest quality eyeshadow. A ton of product in there. Would last more than a lifetime. Sexy yet subtle look. Even comes with an idea booklet. Whats not to love? Get a hold of this, its a must-have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by amyblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

would buy this again in a heartbeat...by far the best piece of makeup i have ever bought! u can do sooo much and it will last u forever! just wish it wasnt le bc i wouldbuy another one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

Oh wow-I just love this palette! Each color is so unique. I love Chanel e/s, but these are smoother and even more pigmented than before. I think I have tried every combination possible and all of them looked wonderful. For the quality and the amount of e/s, this is well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by legaleagle

I really love this quad. It looks lovely on my brown eyes, and I use it about twice a week. I just wish each color was separated by a divider- I don't like to mix my shadows together. The darkest shadow in this one is great for lining. I especially love the special brush and the cute little bag this one comes in. The insert on creative looks is also great. It gave me many new ideas. The quad is gorgeous and fun to use. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by pinky1030

the most beautiful set of blues conceivable. it seems pricey at $55, but for the amount of product you get it's REALLY cheap. i bought the dior twist compact with this for $45 and it only has 1/4 as much product as this. to truly appreciate this you have to put it on. it's such a beautiful smokey blue/grey without any effort. you put the shades on and they automatically create a 3 dimentional look. IMO by far the best compact Chanel's ever made. the packaging is the greatest too..you have to try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, this is just the cutest thing! I love blue eyeshadows, especially a set that has a range from lights to darks. The jeans pocket effect of the set is almost too cute to use. It's pricey (although I received it as a gift!) but the presentation and amount of colors you'll be able to cull from this make it worth it. So, so cute. Chanel's best palette in years.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by ikky

This is really cute, and every single color, I mean EVERY SINGLE COLOR is neutral enough to be worn on my usually warm coloring. The texture of the shadows are very silky and velvety. They have very very subtle shimmery reflections when you look closely. But the problem I have with this is that they crease without using an eyebase. I probably won't dip into the shimmery seamlines that are supposed to resemble the real jeans seams, so it should look very good even with much usage. I do feel $55 is too expensive for something that creases without a base, but I am really satisfied with the colors in this palette.

Although I do feel there are other cheaper alternatives to the blues in this palette, but if you don't have any other blues, and don't usually wear any, this is a good one to splurge on. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Tropezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MAC bores me, so I cannot really compare this to the Denim Dish. Nonetheless, Jeans de Chanel is a gorgeous product. It is has a blue for every person out there that cannot wear blue - it is the blue that non-blue wearers can pull off effortlessly and elegantly. I admit, what initially drew me to this product was the unique placement of the various shades - it is indeed a very interesting way of packaging makeup. But behind the sleek surface are four lovely blue shades. A muted navy, a soft (almost lavender) baby blue, bright blue and a dark grey tinted blue. They work really well together, or alone. The little pamphlet that comes with the palette contains some excellent combinations and ideas. The quality is traditional Chanel (excellent) and you definately get what you pay for here.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2003 11:41:00 PM More reviews by hmoots

I love the new Jeans de Chanel. I was afraid to buy blue eyeshadow but found that these work for me. I can even turn the blue into smokey greys for that sexy smokey look! They seem to last all day too. I would buy these again.