November 26, 2014 | 948 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Strip Eyeshadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by DarkGlamour17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this eyeshadow!!!! :) I am one happy chick I just got this eyeshadow today. It is so pretty <3 i haven't worn it but I'm sure it will not dissapoint me ;)
-DarkGlamour17

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by scarletquill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great silver eyeshadow. One of the best, if not the best. It's got a gunmetal gray sheen to it, with a tint of icy blue. You can really pick up those cool frosty tones when you sweep it on. It's not as iridescent or sparkly as 'Uzi', and not as light as ;Vapor'...both other silver shadows from Urban Decay. So this is perfect if you're not as keen on too much glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:32:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as a freebie so I didn't pick it out myself. But when I came home and tried it out - WOW. It is an amazing color for a shimmery smokey-eye. I am so happy for coming across this amazing eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UD Strip is the sexiest shade of blue-gray eyeshadow! I use it with MAC Black Tied or Knight Divine and Carbon for a gorgeous shimmering smokey eye. Strip is hands-down my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent! Definitely a must-have in my eyeshadow collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

YES .. Something to rival my beloved MAC Platinum metal pigment! Strip Eyeshadow is a highly pigmented medium grey with amazing white shimmer! It's unique in that is has blue undertones. What I love about this shadow is depending on the lighting or what you're wearing with it .. sometimes the shimmer looks more blue, sometime it looks more silvery white. This one is nicely pigmented so it's easy to go overboard. A light of wash of this makes my brown eyes popl!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sarb3ar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a must have! This is by far my favorite silver ES ever. I bought this about a year ago and it recently shattered, & I had to buy a new one. This shadow is very versatile, I can do both natural looks, and smokey eyes with it. I use this at least 3-4 times a week because I just can't get enough of it! This is everything & more for the price! The color pay off is great, its truly a very bold silver! It also blends out easily for more natural looks. I love love love this shadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite silver shadow. It's an absolutely gorgeous true silver. It's really pigmented and goes on smoothly. I love it for a silver smoky eye. Would definitely repurchase, but a little goes a long way, so not sure I'll ever need to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased both S&M and Strip because I did not know which color would best suit my NC 43 skintone. It turns out that both of these colors are very similar. I do perfer Strip because the color is more pigmented and the texture seems to be more smoother. This is my first UD e/s and I am very impressed with the quality of this e/s so I will be adding more to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Two words to describe this eyeshadow: sexy and glamorous. Blue-eyed girls, like me should definitely give this color a shot. I love metallic grey eyeshadows, and this fits that description pretty well. However, this is a bit more blue-based, rather than grey. As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, the color is intense and lasts forever. This is a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by verykristin

What a fabulous eye shadow. I like to apply it really heavy, for nights out or special occasions. It is very silvery, yet dark and edgy. I've never used anything like it. Pure, bright pigment, great quality. Goes great with smokey eyeliner.

What impressed me the most is that it stays on all night, even a long night of partying and dancing.