Earth Science Clarifying Facial Wash

4.1

Aqueous infusion of aloe barbadensis leaf juice, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, panthenol, peg-150 distearate, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosemarinus officinalus (rosemary) leaf extract, ascorbic acid, betula alba (birch) bark extract, sodium hyaluronate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, zinc sulfate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).

my skin reacts to everything, and this did not make me break out or dry my skin out. i randomly found this at marshall's and decided to give it a try, and i was so relieved when it actually worked. i don't think it works any miracles. i didn't see any "plumping" or whatever, but it cleaned my face and didn't cause a reaction. i wish i could find it at marshall's again, but i guess i'll have to pay full price for it at sprout's.

This is my reliable cleanser. I have been using it for 3 years now and every time I try to switch to something more "fancy" I always go back. It's perfect for my sensitive/combination skin and works great with my clarisonic.

I saw immediate results when I first switched to this cleanser. My skin was more even, more smooth, a little fresher than usual. A little goes a long way, and the 8 oz. bottle lasts me forever. I've been using this product for a year and I'm not through my second bottle yet. I totally recommend this. The only place I can find it in person is at Whole Foods.

This clogged me bad. At first I didn't realize this was the cause because it snuck up so slowly but after about two weeks of use my face was covered in bumps (clogged pores). I stopped using moisturizer for a week thinking that might be the cause but it didn't help. After two days of not using this my skin is all ready much smoother and 95% of the bumps are gone. Sadly be careful with this one

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this on impulse at my local Health Foods whn a lady who worked there recommended it to me, and I must say I'm glad I did!
My skin is recovering acne prone, sensitive, combo/oily skin. Products with BP & SA only ravaged my skin more, & almost everything in the skincare section at drugstore only clogs me up more. So for a few months I've been tryn to take a more natural simple approach to skincare.
So far the staples in my natural routine are OCM w/ evoo, grapeseed, & castor, this cleanser, Rosewater w/ Glycerin, & a Radiant Skin moisturizer that was also recommended to me at that same health foods.

Anyway, this product is unlike anything I've ever tried, it removes all the oil & makeup from OCM & leaves my skin toned & firm, it minimizes my pores & minimizes size of breakouts overnight, & minimizes oilies, especially if I cleanse in the AM too which I rarely do...only when I feel I need it.
Thanks to this routine my makeup goes on beautifally fresh & stays that way through out the day w/ lilttle to no touch ups.
I feel fortunate to have gotten such a wonderful reccomendation! (:

I absolutely love this stuff. I'm 31 and have acne-prone combination skin which seems to be somewhat sensitive. I tend to react to natural products, but not this one. I use this stuff every night before bed with Revlon Pro-X eye cream and Cetaphil moisturizer, sometimes with Retin-A. Everytime I stray from this cleanser, I regret it and come back begging for forgiveness. I'll use something else, break out, then when I come back, my painful acne is neutralized within a day and in a few days, all but gone. It's also great at removing makeup. I used to use this cleanser in the morning, too, and while I didn't have any issues with excessive drying or irritation, I now use a super gentle cleanser instead. Lathers nicely and has an herbal scent to it. You get used to it, it's a small price to pay.

Bottom line - love love love it!

AMAZING! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A hidden gem! This works beautifully for my sensitive/combo/oily skin. It doesn't over dry my skin AND it also thoroughly cleanses it. It's not a magic bullet for beautiful skin, I still exfoliate and moisturize, etc., but this is absolutely a wonderful product. I'd be interested to hear if it works for ladies with truly oily skin, something tells me this cleanser's gentle, but thorough approach would work well. But, I'm not a dermatologist, so don't quote me.

I don't love the smell, slightly medicinal, and I'd rather have a squeeze tube than a pump, but those are minor things. I will forgo them for clean, not over-stripped skin.

really like this for oily/combo skin, especially how the halyronic acid plumps up my skin. the only slight downside for me is that is says "frangrance" not sure from essential oils or not! would prefer essential oils for fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product twice a day for 3-4 years, and it's been great. Many cleansers I've tried either leave my skin feeling stripped or coated, but this is Goldylocks: just right! I follow this up with Earth Science Clarifying Herbal Astringent, then moisturizer.

I had previously used Cetaphil, and appreciated that it was pH balanced, but wanted to move away from beauty products with alcohol, SLS, and parabens. I get the same results from Earth Science Clarifying Facial Wash as I got with Cetaphil...with nicer ingredients and a better smell.